PDA

View Full Version : OT: Any of you degenerates know this chick?

curmudgeon
04-22-2015, 10:25 AM
http://www.wafb.com/story/28860953/christian-life-academy-teacher-arrested-on-child-sex-charges

The blonde Louisiana Christian school teacher that just got caught giving her students extra credit is from Laurel and a graduate of Mississippi State circa 2007.

http://www.gocrusaders.com/staff/Anderson,Amber.JPG

mparkerfd20
04-22-2015, 10:42 AM
Where were these teachers 20-25 years ago???

BulldogDX55
04-22-2015, 10:45 AM

Same place they've always been. we just didn't have the 24 hour news cycle and internet to tell us all about them.

mparkerfd20
04-22-2015, 10:47 AM
Cellphones have had a major impact in that area too I'm sure.

dawgs
04-22-2015, 11:01 AM
Same place they've always been. we just didn't have the 24 hour news cycle and internet to tell us all about them.

Yep. That and cell phones. Crime statistics for the country clearly have been declining for decades, but probably half the population thinks they are skyrocketing because they hear about more stuff that happens.

Johnson85
04-22-2015, 11:01 AM
Cellphones have had a major impact in that area too I'm sure.

Had a teacher at my school that was run off from another school 15 miles away for rumors messing around with students. Today cell phones would have either proven she was guilty or, in the absence of evidence, made it much more believable that it was just nasty rumors with no basis.

Even without evidence, I'm not sure a teacher like that could get a new job 15 miles down the road (and at a better school).

Coach34
04-22-2015, 12:56 PM
I had a student one of my last years in coaching put her number in my cell while she was grading some papers at my desk. Thank goodness she told me about it- I deleted it immediately and calmly explained that's a no-no, etc. She began to try and explain the benefits of me keeping the number- and cut her off and sent her out the room to her next class. Where is this young lady 10 years later? Married to a guy 10 years older than her and 3 kids.

Bullsy
04-22-2015, 01:02 PM
I had a student one of my last years in coaching put her number in my cell while she was grading some papers at my desk. Thank goodness she told me about it- I deleted it immediately and calmly explained that's a no-no, etc. She began to try and explain the benefits of me keeping the number- and cut her off and sent her out the room to her next class. Where is this young lady 10 years later? Married to a guy 10 years older than her and 3 kids.

But, was she hot?

BeardoMSU
04-22-2015, 01:04 PM
But, was she hot?

Very appropriate question to ask on your first post, Bullsy. Well done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/fyEJAvz1bJpde/giphy.gif

fishwater99
04-22-2015, 01:07 PM
Looks like she would be fun...

Coach34
04-22-2015, 01:20 PM
She's not bad at all. She was a Jr. at the time- had she been a Sr- it definitely would have been worth waiting a few months for

starkvegasdawg
04-22-2015, 01:28 PM
But, was she hot?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROyX2o8HVWJGwFUVSUAAPltyVML1N-EweufukLlATu61Q8bQ6u8Q

engie
04-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I knew her when she was at State... She has at last one ex that's a buddy of mine I'm aware of that's on the boards...

hells bells
04-22-2015, 03:02 PM
She's not bad at all. She was a Jr. at the time- had she been a Sr- it definitely would have been worth waiting a few months for

Coo coo ca shoo Mr. Robinson!

Maroon Diapers
04-22-2015, 06:49 PM
She certainly has some melons. I've got a couple of friends who have had some fun with her

Bullsy
04-22-2015, 09:27 PM
Conjugal visits baby!!!

Bothrops
04-22-2015, 10:10 PM

No way. This stuff didn't go on at near this rate back in the day.

Mutt the Hoople
04-22-2015, 10:11 PM

However, growing up it was the girl students crushing on the male teachers. I know one coach who was carrying on with a girl from my neighborhood when I was in High School...and that was in the 1970's.

However, these women teachers going after teenaged boys is new. Problem is, there are plenty of horndogs in their 20's and 30's these girls can get their jollies off of, but I'm guessing that today's young men aren't manly enough for them, and they're going after the high school boys who have high energy levels and haven't had the manhood sapped out of them by Political Correctness and Feminism.

missouridawg
04-23-2015, 07:12 AM
However, growing up it was the girl students crushing on the male teachers. I know one coach who was carrying on with a girl from my neighborhood when I was in High School...and that was in the 1970's.

However, these women teachers going after teenaged boys is new. Problem is, there are plenty of horndogs in their 20's and 30's these girls can get their jollies off of, but I'm guessing that today's young men aren't manly enough for them, and they're going after the high school boys who have high energy levels and haven't had the manhood sapped out of them by Political Correctness and Feminism.

Why can't a girl get her muffin pounded without bringing politics into this?