PDA

View Full Version : TUSK asks the degenerates of Elitedawgs... (football)...

TUSK
04-21-2015, 08:48 PM
What 2015 MSU games will have a line <5 points?

PRESEASON... not accumulative...

Coach34
04-21-2015, 09:00 PM

LSU
Auburn
A&M
Ole Missus
Bammer
UPig
Mizzou
maybe even Kentucky

Covercorner2
04-21-2015, 09:02 PM

To start the year, or at kickoff? I'll go with at kickoff:

1. LSU- Could see a pick em, or LSU even favored, especially since it's early.
2. @A&M- Could see it close either way
3. @Mizzou- Could see it close either way
4. @Arkansas- Could see us as slight underdogs

- We will prolly be favored by more than 5 against Ole Miss at home
- We will possibly (it's Bama) be more than 5 point underdogs against Bama
- We will probably be more than 5 point underdogs at Auburn

The rest won't be close.

But, again, all this depends on how things progress during the season.

Coach34
04-21-2015, 09:08 PM
I think the Auburn like is 4-5 because we beat LSU
I think the Bammer line is 5-6 because they might already have 2 losses when they play us

Covercorner2
04-21-2015, 09:11 PM
I think the Auburn like is 4-5 because we beat LSU
I think the Bammer line is 5-6 because they might already have 2 losses when they play us

Agree with those scenarios if they play out.

TUSK
04-21-2015, 09:17 PM
To start the year, or at kickoff? I'll go with at kickoff:

1. LSU- Could see a pick em, or LSU even favored, especially since it's early.
2. @A&M- Could see it close either way
3. @Mizzou- Could see it close either way
4. @Arkansas- Could see us as slight underdogs

- We will prolly be favored by more than 5 against Ole Miss at home
- We will possibly (it's Bama) be more than 5 point underdogs against Bama
- We will probably be more than 5 point underdogs at Auburn

The rest won't be close.

But, again, all this depends on how things progress during the season.

Dangit! I should have clarified as your point is super valid.... I meant "today"... sorry.

Coach34
04-21-2015, 09:22 PM
well today is ridiculous- because like last year, we'll be predicted 5th or 6th in the SEC as usual. But by gametime and we have beaten LSU and headed to the Plains 3-0- shit will change. Shit right now is irrelevant

Covercorner2
04-21-2015, 09:30 PM
well today is ridiculous- because like last year, we'll be predicted 5th or 6th in the SEC as usual. But by gametime and we have beaten LSU and headed to the Plains 3-0- shit will change. Shit right now is irrelevant.

This.

TUSK
04-21-2015, 09:33 PM
well today is ridiculous- because like last year, we'll be predicted 5th or 6th in the SEC as usual. But by gametime and we have beaten LSU and headed to the Plains 3-0- shit will change. Shit right now is irrelevant

Yeah, that's fair enough...

it was a futures type question...

off the cuff, I pulled some numbers outta my ass:

Ya'll will not be big "dogs" in any game.
Ya'll will be big "favs" vs: USM, Troy, La Tech, NWN St & Kentucky...
I've got AU, UA and LSU as >5 point games...
"Swing" games for me are: OM, MO, AR & AM... at <5...

as Coach said though... they'll change week by week during the season... I just meant "today"...

Bully13
04-21-2015, 10:11 PM
all I know is we will kick bummer's ass and you will be on your knees with your teeth clutching a pillow come the 4th quarter; does that answer your question?

TUSK
04-21-2015, 10:13 PM
all I know is we will kick bummer's ass and you will be on your knees with your teeth clutching a pillow come the 4th quarter; does that answer your question?

No, but I'm pretty sure this video does...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6P7g_qz2OU

Homedawg
04-21-2015, 10:17 PM
So we are going to be underdogs by more than 5 against lsu at our place? They have the same-not 1, but 2 shitty qb's coming back. Where do I get that++5? I'll take it. Sign me up brother!

Bully13
04-21-2015, 10:18 PM
No, but I'm pretty sure this video does...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6P7g_qz2OU

I will not watch, all I know is that bummer will be our bitch this year.... that is all my friend. we will kick bummers ass. I will still like you as a comrade in a fox hole when the commies attack. . we will break bread , drink wine and kill commies together...but we will kick bummer's ass before that happens

TUSK
04-21-2015, 10:20 PM
So we are going to be underdogs by more than 5 against lsu at our place? They have the same-not 1, but 2 shitty qb's coming back. Where do I get that++5? I'll take it. Sign me up brother!

Ok, PM me... we'll line it up, buddy.

TUSK
04-21-2015, 10:21 PM
I will not watch, all I know is that bummer will be our bitch this year.... that is all my friend. we will kick bummers ass. I will still like you as a comrade in a fox hole when the commies attack. . we will break bread , drink wine and kill commies together...but we will kick bummer's ass before that happens

what are you drinking? I'm on Tito's.

Bully13
04-21-2015, 10:36 PM
what are you drinking? I'm on Tito's.

I like drinking good grade vodka shots with shiner bock beer. I'm of Irish decent and always liked Guiness but when I moved to North Texas, I discovered Shiner Bock. and I thought to myself, yea, I'm Irish, I like dark beer, but why not spend my money in the state I live and work in? Shiner bock is a damned fine beer. for the money, there is no better deal on vodka than Burnett's Vodka made out of Kentucky. it's a quadrupled distilled vodka that is priced better than no other. I've not compared it to the Tito's that you speak of though.. isn't that a North Texas Vodka? at any rate. I'm not a total expert, but I can tell you that Burnett's is much better than McCormick or the other that I can't think of right now...you have to take a room temp shot to judge each one. Takka is the worst shit you will ever put in your mouth.. you could not pay me to drink that shit. Absolute is way overpriced. they market their shit to the nth degree. good shit but not worth the money. that other American shit is just as good but not nearly as expensive.

Burnett's is the best bang for your buck unless you want to buy some kettle one or that french shit.

TUSK
04-21-2015, 10:58 PM
I like drinking good grade vodka shots with shiner bock beer. I'm of Irish decent and always liked Guiness but when I moved to North Texas, I discovered Shiner Bock. and I thought to myself, yea, I'm Irish, I like dark beer, but why not spend my money in the state I live and work in? Shiner bock is a damned fine beer. for the money, there is no better deal on vodka than Burnett's Vodka made out of Kentucky. it's a quadrupled distilled vodka that is priced better than no other. I've not compared it to the Tito's that you speak of though.. isn't that a North Texas Vodka? at any rate. I'm not a total expert, but I can tell you that Burnett's is much better than McCormick or the other that I can't think of right now...you have to take a room temp shot to judge each one. Takka is the worst shit you will ever put in your mouth.. you could not pay me to drink that shit. Absolute is way overpriced. they market their shit to the nth degree. good shit but not worth the money. that other American shit is just as good but not nearly as expensive.

Burnett's is the best bang for your buck unless you want to buy some kettle one or that french shit.

Dead nuts on, regarding Burnett's, my friend.... best $/palatability ratio in my book.

TUSK
04-21-2015, 11:06 PM

yes, tito's is from TX and I think they claim "homemade" and "7x distilled" or somethin... ~$22 gets ya a 1/5th & $37 a half gallon... it's worth checking out...