PDA

View Full Version : Per Yancy Porter

Jacksondevildog
04-21-2015, 02:27 PM
2:20 p.m.

**Here is an update on Malik Newman from our sources. They believe OM is "right there" with MSU and Kansas. Kentucky is "out of it".

Sources believe that MSU is spreading propaganda around like "Westbrook is Malik's idol". As you know Westbrook played at UCLA.

Having said that sources tell me their biggest concern is what it has always been and that is his dad played for MSU and that's "hard to overcome".

preachermatt83
04-21-2015, 02:29 PM
sounds like he knows what we know.... Newton to State

chef dixon
04-21-2015, 02:31 PM
A Bear saying they are "right there" with a recruit with MSU is basically them saying they have no shot. It's not easy.

starkvegasdawg
04-21-2015, 02:34 PM
Here you go Yancy. Take a couple of these. It'll be ok.

https://lamodrugs.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/xanax.jpg

paco
04-21-2015, 02:48 PM
yancy is a pathetic piece of work. He is a known liar. He is best at fabrication. ole miss hasn't been a factor with Mr. Newman for months. Keep feeding the sheep, yancy.

DistrictDawg92
04-21-2015, 02:53 PM
sounds like he knows what we know.... Newton to State

I mean he was ringing a cowbell in the stadium, he has to be coming right?? Let's just hope we can hold off the Auburn surge.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-21-2015, 03:07 PM
Interesting story. Not factual but interesting nonetheless. If he wants to put them in the final group to make it look like they were right there & just missed I understand. Quote from Yancy on Friday after Malik announcing to MSU "AK & OM did an amazing job recruiting Malik. If I would've said we would've been in the pairing for a 5* MSU legacy you would've called me crazy. In the end the pressure from locals & his dad going to MSU was just too much to overcome. Make no mistake OM didn't lose out to MSU on Malik. There was just too much pressure & the backlash would've been unbearable if he had chosen OM."

Covercorner2
04-21-2015, 03:10 PM
Interesting story. Not factual but interesting nonetheless. If he wants to put them in the final group to make it look like they were right there & just missed I understand. Quote from Yancy on Friday after Malik announcing to MSU "AK & OM did an amazing job recruiting Malik. If I would've said we would've been in the pairing for a 5* MSU legacy you would've called me crazy. In the end the pressure from locals & his dad going to MSU was just too much to overcome. Make no mistake OM didn't lose out to MSU on Malik. There was just too much pressure & the backlash would've been unbearable if he had chosen OM."

Haha that's perfect. Now let's see if he really reads this board. (Grabs popcorn).

Martianlander
04-21-2015, 03:14 PM
State will probably give his brother a job to get him from LSU. Wait did I get that confused with tsun in another sport?

YoungB
04-21-2015, 03:21 PM

This is strong...

Thompson92
04-21-2015, 03:29 PM
Just like Leo, right?****

The formula:
1) Make up optimistic claims about recruits
2) Successful? You knew it all along.
3) Unsuccessful? We were in it right until the very end.

I'm gonna start my own Confed recruiting website (Stars & Cars) and undercut this dude.

BeardoMSU
04-21-2015, 03:29 PM

You are doing your best for Elite Dawg of the Year, Dan, with every post you make. Well done, sir.

Tripp McNeely
04-21-2015, 03:31 PM

Gotta give nancy credit, he is a good story teller. The Gestapo should be proud of that propaganda spin!

Political Hack
04-21-2015, 03:40 PM
he's paid to create hits from the ole miss fan base. can't fault the guy for doing his job. he's told his subscribers he lies to them. they seem to be ok with it.

Todd4State
04-21-2015, 03:44 PM
Just like Leo, right?****

The formula:
1) Make up optimistic claims about recruits
2) Successful? You knew it all along.
3) Unsuccessful? We were in it right until the very end.

I'm gonna start my own Confed recruiting website (Stars & Cars) and undercut this dude.

The only thing I would add is the occasional "local pressure from MSU fans in New Albany was too much to overcome."

Todd4State
04-21-2015, 03:45 PM
he's paid to create hits from the ole miss fan base. can't fault the guy for doing his job. he's told his subscribers he lies to them. they seem to be ok with it.

It's not lies. It's misinformation.

Covercorner2
04-21-2015, 03:53 PM
The only thing I would add is the occasional "local pressure from MSU fans in New Albany was too much to overcome."

"If the out-of-the-box methods in which this staff uses to recruit ever come out to the public, you will see why they are such elite recruiters..."

Ifyouonlyknew
04-21-2015, 03:53 PM
I actually think Yancy is a great businessman. He knows his audience & knows how to cater to them as any great businessman would. He knows what his readers want to hear & he delivers. Truth, lies, hearsay, made up, good, bad, ugly he does it all & their membership shows he does it better than any other OM board by a wide margin.

Original48
04-21-2015, 03:58 PM

http://youtu.be/CXl1GkWWGmA

smootness
04-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Why anyone would pay money for information from a guy who, unprovoked, proudly proclaimed that he often publishes them things that aren't true on purpose will always baffle me.

I mean, it would be funny to throw something like the Leo Lewis claim back in his face (the whole 'out of the box' methods Covercorner alluded to above)...except that he already admitted he lies. So you can't even make fun of him, he's already done all that himself.

MSUDogFan
04-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Umiss isn't in it any longer. In a way I would like it if they didn't even have a hat at the table.

mic
04-21-2015, 05:27 PM
H

Copy and paste.. Yancy.. Copy and paste..

War Machine Dawg
04-21-2015, 06:52 PM

Baghdad Bob should've taken lessons from Yancy.

BossDawg
04-21-2015, 07:05 PM
yancy is a pathetic piece of work. He is a known liar. He is best at fabrication.

To be fair, you just pretty much described every single UMiss fan on this planet, especially those associated with the Spirit.

BeardoMSU
04-21-2015, 07:09 PM
To be fair, you just pretty much described every single UMiss fan on this planet, especially those associated with the Spirit.

There are a lot more words that can be applied to the Spirit; that place is like a 17'n Klan meeting, among other things.

State82
04-21-2015, 07:28 PM

Simply. Outstanding.

messageboardsuperhero
04-21-2015, 07:37 PM
He also posted this gem on the rebels "backing off" of Ray Kasongo, even though they were just trying to get him in for a visit two days ago.

"Hoop recruiting news

**Ole Miss is not after the 6' 10", 230-pound juco post player Ray Kasongo anymore. His advisor, Brandon Bender , is known as a "runner" and middle man and had the NCAA looking at Oregon after they signed Kasongo before his juco stint. He also put Central Florida on probation. Bender's shady dealings with the NCAA goes all the way back to 2011 when the former Louisville hoop player (who left their program in a mired of allegations) got into the AAU business and became a known middleman."

Translation- I know Kennedy struck out on Kasongo, and he's probably going to end up at State. Let's just throw this shit out there and see if it sticks... Yancy never disappoints. The butthurt is so strong.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-21-2015, 07:44 PM
He also posted this gem on the rebels "backing off" of Ray Kasongo, even though they were just trying to get him in for a visit two days ago.

"Hoop recruiting news

**Ole Miss is not after the 6' 10", 230-pound juco post player Ray Kasongo anymore. His advisor, Brandon Bender , is known as a "runner" and middle man and had the NCAA looking at Oregon after they signed Kasongo before his juco stint. He also put Central Florida on probation. Bender's shady dealings with the NCAA goes all the way back to 2011 when the former Louisville hoop player (who left their program in a mired of allegations) got into the AAU business and became a known middleman."

Translation- I know Kennedy struck out on Kasongo, and he's probably going to end up at State. Let's just throw this shit out there and see if it sticks... Yancy never disappoints. The butthurt is so strong.

Sad but predictable. Like OM coaches just found out who his mentor was today. They were fine with it Sunday when they were begging him to come visit. This post does tell me all I need to know on where Yancy has found out where Kasongo is signing because I promise this post doesn't happen if he thought he was TN bound. I'm sure the board will eat it up & the MSU will be on probation under Howland post will start popping up frequently.

662dawg
04-21-2015, 07:44 PM

"Hoop recruiting news

Even if any of that is true, does he think anyone will actually believe that they backed off because of this? Lol.

I mean does he really think that we would believe that they(of all people) just found out about a handler the last few weeks before the final day to sign & that's why they backed off? Lol.

Dude is so full of Butthurt that it isn't even funny. Anyways Yancy, just shut up & give your readers the truth. All you would have to do is this & they would understand.

Newman & Kasongo to State = 😎😎😎

messageboardsuperhero
04-21-2015, 07:50 PM
Sad but predictable. Like OM coaches just found out who his mentor was today. They were fine with it Sunday when they were begging him to come visit. This post does tell me all I need to know on where Yancy has found out where Kasongo is signing because I promise this post doesn't happen if he thought he was TN bound. I'm sure the board will eat it up & the MSU will be on probation under Howland post will start popping up frequently.

Exactly. UM has been recruiting the guy for a month and just yesterday found out he was connected to Bender? Child please.

Todd4State
04-21-2015, 07:51 PM

"Hoop recruiting news

Like bagmen have ever stopped Ole Miss in recruiting since when? Ask Stephen Godfrey. And we really need a Yancywink emoticon- I would have used one just now.

Jacksondevildog
04-21-2015, 07:52 PM
Seconded.
Like bagmen have ever stopped Ole Miss in recruiting since when? Ask Stephen Godfrey. And we really need a Yancywink emoticon- I would have used one just now.

woozman
04-21-2015, 08:08 PM
The fact that anyone "actually" thought that he would "ever" go to Ole Miss is "funny to me". If Ray were still here he'd be headed to K-Y, but Malik was never going to OM.

Todd4State
04-21-2015, 08:42 PM
The fact that anyone "actually" thought that he would "ever" go to Ole Miss is "funny to me". If Ray were still here he'd be headed to K-Y, but Malik was never going to OM.

Exactly. It's obviously a ploy to make MSU fans upset and worried.

Thick
04-22-2015, 04:09 AM
OM and MSU have last in-home visits tonight (Wednesday). OM is not going away.

Harrydawg
04-22-2015, 04:41 AM
Thick, in homes with who? Malik? If Malik is having an in home with UM it's to tell them again his choice and thank them for there kind offer.

Thick
04-22-2015, 07:03 AM
I'm just telling you what Horatio told me. I posted last Friday that it's a done deal, but I was not thinking that he would have an in-home with OM. He could easily tell AK over the phone thanks, but no thanks.

Coach34
04-22-2015, 07:18 AM
It's over- I think he just likes the attention- plus, saying no their face is more fun

TheVoiceofReason
04-22-2015, 03:44 PM
Yancey is an idiot!! Reality never registers with that bafoon.

Bucky Dog
04-22-2015, 10:24 PM
AK is sitting at the Bulldog in Jackson right now pounding some pints with Jeremiah Sangster! Former Bulldog linebacker who went to school with AK at Louisville. I'm hearing he was here making a last ditch effort at Malik but figured out he is out of the picture. Fact is I was with friends whose son has taken BBall lessons with Horatio the last 3 years and yesterday H invited him and his son to come to the signing on Friday, knowing he is a huge MSU supporter! I'm just sayin!!!

messageboardsuperhero
04-22-2015, 10:32 PM
AK is sitting at the Bulldog in Jackson right now pounding some pints with Jeremiah Sangster! Former Bulldog linebacker who went to school with AK at Louisville. I'm hearing he was here making a last ditch effort at Malik but figured out he is out of the picture. Fact is I was with friends whose son has taken BBall lessons with Horatio the last 3 years and yesterday H invited him and his son to come to the signing on Friday, knowing he is a huge MSU supporter! I'm just sayin!!!

That's interesting for Kennedy to try and make another run at him, considering McCready and Garrett reported today that AK had cancelled his visit and Newman has already signed his scholarship papers to State...

I'm not saying those guys are intentionally spreading false info (ala Yancy)- but it definitely makes me question the reliability/motives of their sources. Especially considering that scholarship rumor has not been even remotely confirmed by anyone else, including our own recruiting writers.

C222
04-22-2015, 10:42 PM
That's interesting for Kennedy to try and make another run at him, considering McCready and Garrett reported today that AK had cancelled his visit and Newman has already signed his scholarship papers to State...

I'm not saying those guys are intentionally spreading false info (ala Yancy)- but it definitely makes me question the reliability/motives of their sources. Especially considering that scholarship rumor has not been even remotely confirmed by anyone else, including our own recruiting writers.

That info was definitely put out there by OM staff.

C222
04-22-2015, 10:43 PM

"Hoop recruiting news

Hilarious coming from the school that took Marshall Henderson.

LC Dawg
04-22-2015, 10:49 PM
AK is sitting at the Bulldog in Jackson right now pounding some pints

Someone should call him a cab.

Political Hack
04-23-2015, 08:23 AM
Hilarious coming from the school that took Marshall Henderson.

It would have been an international incident.