PDA

View Full Version : It won't hurt one bit to say this again..............

Liverpooldawg
04-20-2015, 08:09 PM
I just watched the Auburn football highlights again. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE DAY!

Harrydawg
04-20-2015, 08:16 PM
Huh?

BrunswickDawg
04-20-2015, 08:24 PM
I just watch the Auburn football highlights again. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE DAY!
Yes!Yes!Yes!

BeardoMSU
04-20-2015, 08:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDxWffKV-OY

Liverpooldawg
04-20-2015, 08:27 PM
Huh?

Auburn game last fall, you know, the one that sent us to #1.

Harrydawg
04-20-2015, 08:32 PM
I thought you were taking about the AU spring game.....which I just watched some of

Todd4State
04-20-2015, 08:49 PM
That was a glorious day- becoming number one and beating the team that bought Cam Newton out from under us as our victim.

Fred Garvin
04-20-2015, 09:36 PM
Just watched it again. One of the greatest days in our football history.

oldjoedawg
04-20-2015, 10:35 PM
I just watched the Auburn football highlights again. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE DAY!

Several of us thinking along the same lines.....I watched the A & M game first and just now the Auburn game.....what an lovely day that was!

hells bells
04-20-2015, 10:36 PM
On bad days I watch the highlights and smile yet again.

Pollodawg
04-20-2015, 10:46 PM
The LSU game still gets me. 14 years of frustration gone when Dak made Jalen Mills eat turf. And to do it all in BR.........Their fans leaving halfway through the third quarter in disbelief was priceless. That's probably the quitest that place has ever been on Saturday night.

BulldogBear
04-20-2015, 10:53 PM
I had a blast rewatching that!!!

1) I had forgotten about the rain.

2) I had forgotten how close we came to putting them away by HALFTIME.

3) I had forgotten how because we didn't, it was closer late in the game than I remembered.

FlabLoser
04-20-2015, 10:56 PM
We freaking dominated the first half of the season. That's the most dominance I've ever seen in an MSU team.

Rebels say but but LSU was down, Auburn was down. Nobody all season put a smack down on them like we did. I don't think I've ever ever seen anybody run LSU's fans out of Tiger Stadium.

Pollodawg
04-20-2015, 11:05 PM
We freaking dominated the first half of the season. That's the most dominance I've ever seen in an MSU team.

Rebels say but but LSU was down, Auburn was down. Nobody all season put a smack down on them like we did. I don't think I've ever ever seen anybody run LSU's fans out of Tiger Stadium.

I can't remember the last time I watched LSU get straight shut down like we did to them for three quarters and ten minutes. They couldn't do anything. They couldn't run. They couldn't throw. People look the final score and think that was a tight game. No. It really wasn't.......

BulldogBear
04-20-2015, 11:47 PM
Okay, now I just watched the first half of the TAMU game. Nice reliving all this. I really need to go to bed.

Beaver
04-20-2015, 11:59 PM
Watched the Auburn game and then watched the Egg Bowl again. Terrible idea.. Couple things I noticed though...

1. Josh Robinson was much slower in the Egg Bowl. Did not have the explosiveness or downhill running that he had against Auburn.
2. Dak was not himself in the 4th quarter of the Egg Bowl. ---When the game was on the line, he almost always went to his first read. No creativeness, and was hesitant to get outside of the pocket. Also went laces in on that missed field goal. Not at all like how he played against LSU or AU.
3. Bear Wilson is an absolute beast.
4. Shumpert was a no-show against Auburn. However, he outplayed JRob in the Egg Bowl.
5. I had a love/hate relationship with Nickoe Whitley. But I absolutely would've love to have him in Egg Bowl. Safety play was atrocious.

Pollodawg
04-21-2015, 09:12 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that we could have beaten any team in the country the first half of the season, and I am being 100% serious.

Liverpooldawg
04-21-2015, 09:29 AM
I think Dak was hurt worse than we ever knew in the Kentucky game. He wasn't quite the same after that one.

sandwolf
04-21-2015, 09:42 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that we could have beaten any team in the country the first half of the season, and I am being 100% serious.

I agree. From LSU to Auburn, I feel like we were the best team in the country. After that, we fell off some.....we still had a great team, but for whatever reason, we were just never the same after Auburn.