PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Pathfinder vs. Toyota Highlander

BHildreth3
04-18-2015, 11:17 AM
Does anyone have either of these? 2014 or 2015? I can't decide between the two. Any help would be appreciated.

SpeckleDawg
04-18-2015, 05:16 PM
I have nothing helpful for you, but you can't go wrong with a Toyota.

Martianlander
04-18-2015, 06:16 PM
I don't know specifically about the Pathfinder, but I have had two Nissan's in my lifetime and had trouble with both of them. A lot of people told me what good vehicles they are, and I'm sure some poster will have had one for eighteen years and only used one tank of gas, but that's my experience. Between the two you asked about I'd go with the Toyota.

Treemydawg
04-20-2015, 09:15 PM
I don't know specifically about the Pathfinder, but I have had two Nissan's in my lifetime and had trouble with both of them. A lot of people told me what good vehicles they are, and I'm sure some poster will have had one for eighteen years and only used one tank of gas, but that's my experience. Between the two you asked about I'd go with the Toyota.

^^^ this. I have owned three nissans in my life and have never had to do anything to them besides change the oil. They are very solid vehiclesin my opinion. With that said my wife and I now both drive toyotas and they to me are a far better vehicle than the Nissan. The ride seems to be hands down better than the nissans and the gas mileage is far better also.

Political Hack
04-21-2015, 02:19 PM
My father will never buy another Nissan. All he buys is Toyota. Every car I've owned has been a Toyota. Had two 4RUnners, a Camry, an Avalon, a Tacoma, and a Tundra. I'll probably stick with that line of vehicles...

If I ever switch, it'll be a GM, Chrysler, Chevy or some rich guy ride after I hit the lotto.