PDA

View Full Version : This article pretty much is 100% truth

Coach007
04-17-2015, 11:27 PM
http://www.reflector-online.com/sports/article_a8cefc8e-e4aa-11e4-8993-3b4326d8cf26.html?mode=jqm

War Machine Dawg
04-17-2015, 11:35 PM
Newman to State.

Political Hack
04-17-2015, 11:46 PM
I like it. The kid writing could be pretty good.

DancingRabbit
04-18-2015, 12:19 AM
Gary Parrish of CBS sports and Memphis ESPN radio said today (sounded disappointed) that he expects Malik to sign with State.

Coach007
04-18-2015, 08:06 AM
I like it. The kid writing could be pretty good.

It's true. IF he is wanting to be a PG and be one and done, UK is not the place to go. They signed the #1 PG in the nation and return a PG. Would really have to compete with somebody that he has already competed against and lost to, get a lot less minutes.

Harrydawg
04-18-2015, 09:15 AM
This is a done deal. All over except the announcement

Coach34
04-18-2015, 09:28 AM
This is a done deal. All over except the announcement

and has been

shannondawg
04-18-2015, 01:40 PM
and has been

I feel the same way, but why hasn't he already announced. It would mean a lot for us in recruiting.

Coach34
04-18-2015, 02:17 PM
I feel the same way, but why hasn't he already announced. It would mean a lot for us in recruiting.

Thats not a concern of his. I'm hearing sometime next week.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-18-2015, 02:20 PM

Recruiting is over. We only have 2 targets left & the other is on campus now & should be committed in the next 48-72hrs.

Harrydawg
04-18-2015, 05:39 PM
Just a quess.....next week. Most likely Friday

April 24

Coach34
04-18-2015, 06:04 PM
Just a quess.....next week. Most likely Friday

April 24

IN honor of Little 34's birthday

MaroomerMill
04-19-2015, 08:21 AM
Need to get a commit out if kasongo before anything happens. Hoping that comes today or tomorrow. The perfect storm has arrived I believe

civildawg
04-19-2015, 10:27 AM
Why does Parrish dislike us so much. He was livid when we fired Ray

RougeDawg
04-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Why does Parrish dislike us so much. He was livid when we fired Ray

Just look at the two emotions he's had to the two situations. He sounds disappointed that we will get Malik and was also pissed when we let Ray go. He's a Bear homer and was pissed about the two moves that will hurt his little beloved Bears and the small window of success we allowed them to have, while Ray was here.

To the main post, this has to be the reason our HC Fire/hire happened so abruptly and semi out of the blue. Was there any possible relationship between Howland and Newman prior to Howlands hire? Could they have possibly crossed paths at some All American game or Gathering? Everything fell into place so easily. That makes one wonder if they both played a part in the other's recruitment.

Coach34
04-19-2015, 11:16 AM
To the main post, this has to be the reason our HC Fire/hire happened so abruptly and semi out of the blue. Was there any possible relationship between Howland and Newman prior to Howlands hire? Could they have possibly crossed paths at some All American game or Gathering? Everything fell into place so easily. That makes one wonder if they both played a part in the other's recruitment.

Here's your answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA8DsUN6g_k

DancingRabbit
04-19-2015, 11:50 AM
Well, Korey McCray is one common denominator. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if Ben talked to McCray during his decision process.

And Parrish is definitely a closet Bear. He's always claiming to be unbiased but he throws out too many subtle digs at MSU to ignore. I suspect that Stansbury pissed him off at some point, as he is always insinuating what a big cheater Stans is/was.

He got so hammered at Katy Perry day in oxford he came back with road rash on his face.

Just look at the two emotions he's had to the two situations. He sounds disappointed that we will get Malik and was also pissed when we let Ray go. He's a Bear homer and was pissed about the two moves that will hurt his little beloved Bears and the small window of success we allowed them to have, while Ray was here.