PDA

View Full Version : Weekend rotation shake up and RPI

confucius say
04-17-2015, 02:17 PM
According to hail state, it will be laster, sexton, and then brown on Sunday. I like it.

Also, rpi is at 88 today. Ark is 84 with identical record as us and one game better in sec play and is in tourney right now according to d1 baseball.

Let's get two this weekend.

HancockCountyDog
04-17-2015, 02:18 PM
According to hail state, it will be laster, sexton, and then brown on Sunday. I like it.

Also, rpi is at 88 today. Ark is 84 with identical record as us and one game better in sec play and is in tourney right now according to d1 baseball.

Gotta get two. I think we get it done.

msstate7
04-17-2015, 02:56 PM
Gotta get two. I think we get it done.

I do too. Don't ask me why, but I do

RocketCityDawg
04-17-2015, 02:59 PM
I think we have a lot better chance of winning the series with Sexton as a starter.

Todd4State
04-17-2015, 03:05 PM
I never really thought about Sexton on Saturday because Preston was pitching so well.

It's about time that they moved Tatum to the bullpen like many of us were saying for weeks. As I have said ad nauseum that makes us deeper in the pen. I think the way that they want to do the rotation by moving Preston to Sunday probably gives us an advantage on Sunday over people. So, I like that move in that regard.

By doing this, we can use Fitts on Friday, and then use Tatum on Saturday out of the pen. And then bring back Fitts on Sunday. If Tatum struggles, we have Levi Mintz.

The good thing about how we schedule is we have only one OOC game left- and that's going to allow us to rest up a good bit and really focus on the weekend and not have to worry about people like Bemidji State on Tuesday.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-17-2015, 03:15 PM
Preston is pitching Sunday instead of Saturday because his arm was a little sore after last weekend & they wanted to give him an extra day of rest.

JohnnyQuid
04-17-2015, 03:28 PM

I like this rotation, feel like have a good shot at friday and sunday this way

msstate7
04-17-2015, 03:34 PM
Preston is pitching Sunday instead of Saturday because his arm was a little sore after last weekend & they wanted to give him an extra day of rest.

Oh boy. I don't wanna hear about sore arms

msstate7
04-17-2015, 03:50 PM

BTW when did you get into baseball. I don't think I've ever read a baseball post from you haha

confucius say
04-17-2015, 03:58 PM
BTW when did you get into baseball. I don't think I've ever read a baseball from you haha

All our coaches talk, so dan knows what is going on with Cohen and crew.

msstate7
04-17-2015, 04:05 PM
All our coaches talk, so dan knows what is going on with Cohen and crew.

Haha