PDA

View Full Version : Relive the Historic 2014-2015 Mississippi State Women's Basketball Season

TheRef
04-16-2015, 09:38 PM
Very high-quality 24 minute reliving of this historic season by the HailState Productions crew. Still get chillbumps in a few parts.

Who else is ready for next season already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joMQqhl3RF4

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
04-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Haven't watched the vid yet, but I can't wait. i'm penciling in:

M William; Kayla Nevitt
Dillingham; Blair Schaefer
Vivians; Lakaris Salter
B Richardson; Ketara Chapel
Okorie; Sherise Williams

not sure who is expected to contribute from the incoming class
not sure who will sub for Okorie at the 5 but Sherise is my guess. I doubt many teams have 2 legit centers like we did last year.
not sure what pos. Salter projects to, seems like she could play 2-4

looks like we get a lot younger this year, but in turn will have more minutes available to our most talented players e.g. MW, VV. Our starting 5 could be better than last year's depending on how much Okorie can improve. That 2nd team has plenty of scorers but might get taken advantage of on defense.

Vic will figure it out, but its fun to project. I always count the days til football, but I've never anticipated an entire sports year like the one coming this Fall.

TXDawg
04-17-2015, 12:16 AM
Wow...

Great video to commemorate an amazing season.

Can't wait for next year - and many more to come.

MaroonDawg4Life
04-17-2015, 08:52 AM
Thank You to everyone on this team!! I kept up with womens teams of the past but not like i did this year. This year was a special year and enjoyed following this team all year. I believe Coach Vic has it going on and this is just the start of something great. I shed tears watching this video. Can't wait for next season. Thanks to all of you especially the seniors Alwal,Carter,James,and Grant. Go Dawgs!!