PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky on verge on offering JUCO SG

Big4Dawg
04-16-2015, 09:34 AM
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Kentucky-on-verge-of-offering-JuCo-SG-36804675

Cal must not be feeling good about Newman.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-16-2015, 09:35 AM
Yea the writing is on the wall. When Ray was here we were scouting this kid, Mychal Mulder. I don't think we ever offered. If/when Ky offers I expect him to end up there.

smootness
04-16-2015, 10:30 AM
Kentucky's people have pretty much said now that they're not getting him. They're also all pretty much saying he's coming to State.

spiritual_machine2005
04-16-2015, 10:35 AM
Kentucky's people have pretty much said now that they're not getting him. They're also all pretty much saying he's coming to State.
So pretty much every fan base/media outlet is reporting Newman to State now. Well...except Ole Miss peeps. LOL

I seen it dawg
04-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Newman to State.

msstate7
04-16-2015, 05:26 PM
So pretty much every fan base/media outlet is reporting Newman to State now. Well...except Ole Miss peeps. LOL

Lotta lsu fans on tRant still think they're getting him

Really Clark?
04-16-2015, 05:32 PM
Lotta lsu fans on tRant still think they're getting him

Funny how UM "biggest rivalry" has a lot of the similar delusional fringe just like them in that regard. Both thought they were getting Lewis and now Newman.

Intramural All-American
04-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Call me paranoid (y'all probably will), but I'm not gonna feel confident about this until he signs scholarship papers. If he knows where he is going, which most people seem to think State at this point, then why doesn't he go ahead and do it?

Coach34
04-16-2015, 06:05 PM
Call me paranoid (y'all probably will), but I'm not gonna feel confident about this until he signs scholarship papers. If he knows where he is going, which most people seem to think State at this point, then why doesn't he go ahead and do it?

Because he likes the attention and all the courtship even though he knows where he is going? People do like to be wined and dined

Intramural All-American
04-16-2015, 06:11 PM
Because he likes the attention and all the courtship even though he knows where he is going? People do like to be wined and dined

True, but he's been getting wined and dined for 4 years, and he has already said he's not taking officials. If he is waiting to see for sure who all is going to the draft, then I'm not sold on him for sure coming to us, hence why I said I won't be confident til he signs.

ScottH
04-16-2015, 06:18 PM
Truthfully, I will not be at peace until school starts and he is there.