PDA

View Full Version : I see where Bafoom and SPS is having a slap fight

Coach34
04-15-2015, 09:46 AM
Bafoom continuing the crap about State players taking roids
SPS posters called them out on it
Bafoom Goon Squad shows up to say "we were just kidding around"
DS takes OP4's Mod powers (good for you DS if you really do this- bout time you listened to us)
Bafoom posters whine SPS becoming like Elitedawgs (they wish)

Drama drama drama

FlabLoser
04-15-2015, 10:03 AM
I noticed DS took pancake rabbit's Sixpackspeak moderator rights away. Good for DS and good for Sixpackspeak.

NAFOOM whining about not having a moderator on Sixpackspeak message board is the most NAFOOM thing ever. I got some good laughs out of that.

(Hi, Jughead)

BeardoMSU
04-15-2015, 10:09 AM
It's pretty insufferable reading that shit. Talk about a bunch of folks with a case of the little dicks.

http://i.imgur.com/S6Toq.gif

Dawgology
04-15-2015, 10:23 AM
Bafoom continuing the crap about State players taking roids
SPS posters called them out on it
Bafoom Goon Squad shows up to say "we were just kidding around"
DS takes OP4's Mod powers (good for you DS if you really do this- bout time you listened to us)
Bafoom posters whine SPS becoming like Elitedawgs (they wish)

Drama drama drama

If anyone talked crap about tSun they were met with a bunch of "don't be such a State homer" crowd. But that's exactly what I am! I'm a State fan. I don't give two shits about being fair and balanced toward the enemy....**** em. Reading that stuff got annoying on a "MSU forum" and then I discovered a tSun fan was a moderator for the forum...hahahahah...what?? So I went elsewhere.

starkvegasdawg
04-15-2015, 10:27 AM
The scene over there now:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000654753/polls_021109_slap_fight1_4210_539418_poll_xlarge.j peg

GreenheadDawg
04-15-2015, 10:59 AM
Can't tell you the last time I went to that site. Obviously I'm not missing anything

Tripp McNeely
04-15-2015, 11:57 AM
I noticed DS took pancake rabbit's Sixpackspeak moderator rights away. Good for DS and good for Sixpackspeak.

NAFOOM whining about not having a moderator on Sixpackspeak message board is the most NAFOOM thing ever. I got some good laughs out of that.

(Hi, Jughead)

When I first started reading that board, it took me the longest time to wrap my head around them having an om fan as a moderator...just did not compute. Still doesn't...glad they are somewhat waking up.

BulldogBear
04-15-2015, 12:07 PM
When I first started reading that board, it took me the longest time to wrap my head around them having an om fan as a moderator...just did not compute. Still doesn't...glad they are somewhat waking up.

So how many Ole Miss fansites have an MSU moderator. Hahahahahahahaha..... none I'm guessing. WT17 Sixpack?

FISHDAWG
04-15-2015, 12:18 PM
If anyone talked crap about tSun they were met with a bunch of "don't be such a State homer" crowd. But that's exactly what I am! I'm a State fan. I don't give two shits about being fair and balanced toward the enemy....**** em. Reading that stuff got annoying on a "MSU forum" and then I discovered a tSun fan was a moderator for the forum...hahahahah...what?? So I went elsewhere.

I tried to block OP-4's post but couldn't block him because he was a mod .... that site is all about the number of hits, not a MSU fan board

Pollodawg
04-15-2015, 12:20 PM
It looks like the only reason DS ever allowed Pancake Rabbit to be a mod at SPS is because Bafoom reciprocated and allowed him to be a mod there. Basically, he said in a post on SPS that he thought OP was joking, but that being a mod on Bafoom wasn't worth it anymore or something like that.

That means either one of two things:

1.) He's tired of hearing people complain (and rightfully so. Why was a bear ever a mod on a State message board) and being a mod on Bafoom simply isn't worth having to hear the complaining about OP anymore.
2.) Or he is legit tired of hearing OP's passive aggressive comments about MSU and letting it slide.

Either way, if they enforce the same rules for OM posters on SPS that Bafoom did for MSU posters, ie. the short leash, that site might just become readable again. There's a couple more that need the banhammer over there too.

BiscuitEater
04-15-2015, 04:44 PM
So how many Ole Miss fansites have an MSU moderator. Hahahahahahahaha..... none I'm guessing. WT17 Sixpack?

Thought it was a 'mutual agreement' DS was a mod on NAFOOM and OP4 on SPS. Don't think that DS did a whole lot of moderating over on NAFOOM.

Schultzy
04-15-2015, 05:39 PM
SPS could not differentiate between open debate versus being used as OM propaganda. Without knowing any mods here that's always been my opinion as to the motivation for starting this site.

And I'm glad Coach34 did it so thanks again for recognizing it and starting Elitedawgs.

As well as being so astute at recognizing them (as well as the other mods) when they try to weasel their way in.

Coach34
04-15-2015, 05:50 PM
For me it was them turning threads into shit shows of personal attacks that they didn't like. Not just against me- but others as well. They still do it. The Bafoom Goon Squad comes running. **** them

I seen it dawg
04-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Who?

Dallas_Dawg
04-15-2015, 08:00 PM
Yall must be bored as shit

FlabLoser
04-15-2015, 10:05 PM
It ended with SPS locking the thread. Locked by DerHntr, the next worst mod to pancake rabbit.

So it's still a Rebel-friendly place.

tireddawg
04-15-2015, 11:59 PM
It ended with SPS locking the thread. Locked by DerHntr, the next worst mod to pancake rabbit.

So it's still a Rebel-friendly place.

Every deer hunter I know is rough & rugged, not a *****

RougeDawg
04-16-2015, 12:37 AM

I argee whole heartedly. I wouldn't shed one tear if a small nuke or earthquake wipes Lafayette Co. MS off the map. I mean who would really even notice outside of the pompous arrogant ascot toting pricks in Mississippi?! Their levels of delusion exceedS the known the human limit of delusion. We should really enact a study of the mindset of the Ole Miss fan to further determine the real meaning of "Delusion" and its role in current society. If we could ever understand their rationale, we would have discovered ground breaking material.

Jack Lambert
04-16-2015, 08:04 AM
I never see LSU threads on Nafooms. You would think since they are their real rivals that's the threads you would see.