PDA

View Full Version : Basketball recruiting question for Ifyouonlyknew

SouthMsDawg
04-14-2015, 11:50 AM
With the recent basketball offers for the 2016 class, I'd love to see a Hot Board for basketball if you could give us 7-10 guys that you feel we are on and have a decent shot of getting for 2016. The fact that we have 5 or 6 ships to offer has to be enticing to some of these high profile kids.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-14-2015, 12:08 PM
There are a handful of guys that we're on hard that we have a legit shot at. There are also some guys that I'm not sure of our chances but we will go after. Of course more names will surface but these are a few right now.

Heavily Recruited

Lamar Peters
Malik Crowfield
D'Marcus Simonds
Mario Kegler
James Banks
Cameron Lard

Guys that will get long looks

Jonathan Isaac
Clayton Hughes
Iran Bennett
Troy Baxter

Elite Guys

Kobe Simmons
Josh Langford
Braxton Blackwell

Raytoraid83
04-14-2015, 12:26 PM
There are a handful of guys that we're on hard that we have a legit shot at. There are also some guys that I'm not sure of our chances but we will go after. Of course more names will surface but these are a few right now.

Heavily Recruited

Lamar Peters
Malik Crowfield
D'Marcus Simonds
Mario Kegler
James Banks
Cameron Lard

Guys that will get long looks

Jonathan Isaac
Clayton Hughes
Iran Bennett
Troy Baxter

Elite Guys

Kobe Simmons
Josh Langford
Braxton Blackwell

Majority of that group is on Atlanta Celtics and Lamar Peters was offered at an Adidas camp. Watch his film. Hes not gonna be a 3* for long. Next year class could be best in school history with the open spots we'll have to go with Howlands connections.

notoriousdog
04-14-2015, 01:32 PM
Slight hijack-
Anyone know if we are getting a visit from Brandon Sampson (c/o 2015)?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-14-2015, 01:37 PM
Majority of that group is on Atlanta Celtics and Lamar Peters was offered at an Adidas camp. Watch his film. Hes not gonna be a 3* for long. Next year class could be best in school history with the open spots we'll have to go with Howlands connections.

Yea Peters, Crowfield, & Lard all play for the New Orleans Elite. They are an Adidas sponsored team.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Slight hijack-
Anyone know if we are getting a visit from Brandon Sampson (c/o 2015)?

Naw we're not. That recruitment never got off the ground. He was more of a backup plan in case things went south with Malik.

SouthMsDawg
04-14-2015, 02:49 PM
Naw we're not. That recruitment never got off the ground. He was more of a backup plan in case things went south with Malik.

The fact that he isn't visiting should tell us all we need to know about Malik.

Coach34
04-14-2015, 03:39 PM
Malik and Sword are going to make a great backcourt...Malik can move over if Sword gets in foul trouble and IJ gets extra mins- plus Spoon getting some time here and there possibly...We are strong at the 3...Black, Whitey, Kosango, and Ware inside...

should be back in the Dance baby

dawgpound
04-14-2015, 03:54 PM
What percent chance would you all put on us getting Malik?

Ifyouonlyknew
04-14-2015, 03:58 PM
What percent chance would you all put on us getting Malik?

99%

dawgpound
04-14-2015, 04:01 PM
That makes me very excited

Coach34
04-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Jack say Wrap It

confucius say
04-14-2015, 09:05 PM
99%

It's 99% official! Don't lose my trust dan. And tell heisman hey. The dog, not dak.