PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Speith deserves a thread

Bully13
04-12-2015, 09:45 PM
wow. 21 years old and he held off the old guard in fine fashion.

my only concern is that he seems to be about 25 yards light on the driver. but you have to admit, he took out that 3 wood time and time again and did better than the heavy weights did with their 4 irons on those 2nd shots into the par 5's.

he would take his 5 iron out and out do the heavy weights with their 7 irons into the greens as well.

the guy has the shit.

the question is , how long can that shit last? I'm not sure he won't be surpassed by another young gun if he doesn't get that extra 25 yds off the tee.

what say ye those who know golf better than me?

Homedawg
04-12-2015, 09:48 PM
better check w ref and see if he likes Jordan otherwise this will be locked.

State82
04-12-2015, 10:23 PM
I think his future is very bright personally. Another phenomenal stat I heard on him, he has now played 8 competitive rounds at Augusta and has been in the top 5 following every one of them. He seems to have it where it counts....between the ears. Wire to wire at the Masters and only 21? That's sick.

Churchill
04-13-2015, 06:58 AM
Spieth is a young professional athlete that a father can feel good about his own son emulating. A rare find these days.

quickstrike2
04-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Really enjoyed watching Jordan win. I didn't think he could handle it much better, and came across and very humble and appreciative. Good to see somebody act in this manner, and I hope he keeps winning and challenge Rory.

rabbitthedawg
04-13-2015, 01:03 PM
Jordan will make Rory better because Rory now has some elite competition!! Just sayin..

TheRef
04-13-2015, 01:05 PM
Chick-fil-a opened up a location just for Jordan to eat some chick-fil-a after the tournament.