PDA

View Full Version : and there it is, Tigger is hurt...

scottycameron
04-12-2015, 03:37 PM
I knew he'd pull up lame if he played bad. He's humped over and limping up 9 like a 90 year old.

AlSwearengen
04-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Yep. Who knew golf was such a physical sport.

shoeless joe
04-12-2015, 03:48 PM
I'm certain that hitting a root with as much speed and torque as these guys generate is quite painful, but there is little doubt that he is playing it up. As nick Faldo stated, he could get a trainer to look at him if it was as bad as he's making it appear.

woozman
04-12-2015, 03:50 PM
I'm not watching so I don't know if he is "faking" or not, but: as someone who was laid up in the bed for 3-months with back problems when I was 35-yrs old, that was how I walked around when I had to go piss or eat (which were pretty much the only times I crawled out of bed)...

missouridawg
04-12-2015, 04:22 PM
You kids are being ridiculous. A chunk of wood flew up on that swing. He absolutely smashed a root and that shit is painful. No need to throw rocks at him because of it.

CadaverDawg
04-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Eagle

Maroonthirteen
04-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Did Eldrick "hit a root" a few years ago? ...and walk around like he was in a/violent car wreck? The dude is a drsms queen and has to come up with excuses for losing because his ego can't handle losing.

AlSwearengen
04-12-2015, 05:41 PM
So, he claimed a bone popped out and he placed it back. The announcers know he is full of shit and I'm not just talking about this instance.

mstatefan91
04-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Why are you all so mad at the guy? Does it really matter? Spieth won this on day 1

JohnnyQuid
04-12-2015, 06:04 PM
So, he claimed a bone popped out and he placed it back.

starkvegasdawg
04-12-2015, 06:07 PM
The ex took care of his golf game when she wrapped that pitching wedge around his head. Once he got publicly shamed in that scandal he was done for. Much like John Rocker after that interview with the SI reporter.

Coach34
04-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Jack went thru injuries- put it back together and kept on trucking

Tiger goes thru injuries and a gets caught getting his carrot wet is every Waffle House across the country- and suddenly he is a mental case.

Tiger is the 2nd greatest golfer to ever play. Period. He had an awesome run-but he will never break Jack's record.

scottycameron
04-12-2015, 06:26 PM
So, he claimed a bone popped out and he placed it back. The announcers know he is full of shit and I'm not just talking about this instance.

Jesus, that was funny. The guy interviewing him (forgot his name) just paused and said "really?" And in that "you're full of shit" tone, not the "that's very interesting" tone.

Dawgface
04-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Jesus, that was funny. The guy interviewing him (forgot his name) just paused and said "really?" And in that "you're full of shit" tone, not the "that's very interesting" tone.

Yeah, he just said out loud what everyone was thinking. Perhaps he really did pop a bone back in place, but Tiger is not the most believable person in the world.

Bully13
04-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Jack went thru injuries- put it back together and kept on trucking

Tiger goes thru injuries and a gets caught getting his carrot wet is every Waffle House across the country- and suddenly he is a mental case.

Tiger is the 2nd greatest golfer to ever play. Period. He had an awesome run-but he will never break Jack's record.

longevity is Jack's only advantage over Tiger. nobody comes close to Tiger's 10 yr run. Tiger did in 10 yrs almost what Jack did in 20. Jack never finished less than 3rd on the money list for 20 straight years. that is something nobody will ever do IMO. I also don't buy into the competition being less these days than the older days. I think the competition is overall better today than it was during Jack's tenure. I also think it is better today than when Tiger started his Ruthian run. I think that may be the reason he doesn't reach that 18th major. gonna be fun to watch and see.

Dawgcentral
04-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Bobby Jones retired as an amateur at 28, and won the Grand Slam in a year's time.

His swing was better than Tiger's. And he used inferior equipment.

CadaverDawg
04-12-2015, 07:56 PM
longevity is Jack's only advantage over Tiger. nobody comes close to Tiger's 10 yr run. Tiger did in 10 yrs almost what Jack did in 20. Jack never finished less than 3rd on the money list for 20 straight years. that is something nobody will ever do IMO. I also don't buy into the competition being less these days than the older days. I think the competition is overall better today than it was during Jack's tenure. I also think it is better today than when Tiger started his Ruthian run. I think that may be the reason he doesn't reach that 18th major. gonna be fun to watch and see.

Bingo.

Jack has said himself that the reason Tiger probably wouldn't catch his major record was bc the field is now full of Tigers.

Tiger's the best golfer ever. And I love Jack.

Technology, weight training, etc has the new generation way ahead. That's not a knock on Jack and that field...it's just a different game now. Longer courses are another thing people don't factor in. Anyone saying Jack was better is kidding themselves. Surplant Tiger in Jacks era and he makes them look silly.

Churchill
04-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Bobby Jones retired as an amateur at 28, and won the Grand Slam in a year's time.

His swing was better than Tiger's. And he used inferior equipment.

And Jones did it without HGH`s !!!

Coach34
04-12-2015, 08:03 PM

We'll just have to disagree there. Tiger didnt win majors any faster than Jack. Jack finished 2nd in the US Open behind Palmer as an amateur- with Palmer having to shoot a 65 on Sunday to beat him. I do think the tour is very tough now- but I think there was certainly a lull when Tiger first began- and the info shows it with scoring. Just as Tiger never coming from behind to win a major- thats not greatness. Life was great as a frontrunner- but when he was has to battle? He is no better than anybody else.

And of course- no more HGH

Bully13
04-12-2015, 08:04 PM
if you ever want to see the prettiest swing in golf history, go look at clips of the swing of Bobby Jones. with the equipment they had back then, that swing was imperative for the scores that guy put up.

Coach34
04-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Bingo.

Jack has said himself that the reason Tiger probably wouldn't catch his major record was bc the field is now full of Tigers.

Tiger's the best golfer ever. And I love Jack.

Technology, weight training, etc has the new generation way ahead. That's not a knock on Jack and that field...it's just a different game now. Longer courses are another thing people don't factor in. Anyone saying Jack was better is kidding themselves. Surplant Tiger in Jacks era and he makes them look silly.

Give Jack Tiger's equipment and it's a battle. Let Tiger play with wood and those old irons

Bully13
04-12-2015, 08:14 PM
We'll just have to disagree there. Tiger didnt win majors any faster than Jack. Jack finished 2nd in the US Open behind Palmer as an amateur- with Palmer having to shoot a 65 on Sunday to beat him. I do think the tour is very tough now- but I think there was certainly a lull when Tiger first began- and the info shows it with scoring. Just as Tiger never coming from behind to win a major- thats not greatness. Life was great as a frontrunner- but when he was has to battle? He is no better than anybody else.

And of course- no more HGH

Tiger won his 14 2 yrs faster than Jack but what the hell. pretty equal there. but the fact that tiger won one less tourney championship in 10 years than jack did in 20 speaks volumes. I still think you are right though, it's gonna be tough, based on the modern day field, for tiger to get 4 more majors.

MrKotter
04-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Bingo.

Anyone saying Jack was better is kidding themselves. Surplant Tiger in Jacks era and he makes them look silly.

You can't be serious. The tour now is full of a bunch of pansies and chokers who can't close shit on Sunday. What Speith did today is a rarity on the PGA Tour this day in time. Anyone who believes today's competition is tougher than what Jack faced in his time is a fool.

Bully13
04-12-2015, 09:38 PM
You can't be serious. The tour now is full of a bunch of pansies and chokers who can't close shit on Sunday. What Speith did today is a rarity on the PGA Tour this day in time. Anyone who believes today's competition is tougher than what Jack faced in his time is a fool.

I totally disagree with everything you said.

Coach34
04-12-2015, 09:49 PM
Tiger won his 14 2 yrs faster than Jack but what the hell. pretty equal there. .

Jack took 45 Majors to win 10....Tiger took 41

THE Bruce Dickinson
04-12-2015, 10:02 PM
I don't have the numbers in front of me, but id be willing to bet there were way more tournaments being played in the 10 years that Tiger won them, than there were when Jack was playing. I am pretty sure Jack wasn't ever running off to Dubai to play against a shitty field.

Bully13
04-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Jack took 45 Majors to win 10....Tiger took 41

again, it's splitting hairs on the majors. touche. but for tiger to come up with 1 PGA victory short in 10 yrs vs Jack's 20 is note worthy.

personally, I want someone else to break Jack's 18 . I don't like Tiger for numerous reasons personally. but I want him around because I like to see him humbled.

thf24
04-12-2015, 10:24 PM
So after Tiger proved some of you wrong by not withdrawing and finishing out respectably after what had to be a painful incident at best, you resort to making fun of what he told the TV about it afterwards. Why not just say you don't like the guy and be done with it?

Coach34
04-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Cause what he told the guy is a joke.

Bully13
04-12-2015, 10:52 PM

X 10.. and the reason is obvious.. good one coach

thf24
04-12-2015, 10:53 PM

Doesn't change the fact he toughed out the round contrary to the thread's original prediction.

For the record, I thought that response was downright bizarre.

DeltaDawg
04-12-2015, 10:54 PM
One of his last excuses were that "his glutes weren't firing". What the hell does that even mean? I,for one, can say I'm glad Tiger is done. They actually show the rest of the field on TV now.

Bully13
04-12-2015, 11:00 PM
One of his last excuses were that "his glutes weren't firing". What the hell does that even mean? I,for one, can say I'm glad Tiger is done. They actually show the rest of the field on TV now.

maybe he had too much rice and bread before the round

sbcmortgageman
04-13-2015, 04:32 AM
Tiger is not done yet. I think he makes one more run.

CadaverDawg
04-13-2015, 07:40 AM

Couldn't disagree more. You guys have it all wrong acting like the field is weaker nowadays. It is so much stronger now than ever. But some of you just hate Tiger, so you can't accept it. I get that. You're wrong, but I get it.

Coach34
04-13-2015, 08:05 AM
I think golf got into the 90's and early 2000's where they were missing some truly great players- but Tiger changed the game on these guys and forced a new way of thinking. I agree that the Tour is really good now. It's way more mentally tough than it was 15 years ago

thf24
04-13-2015, 08:21 AM
Tiger is not done yet. I think he makes one more run.

I'm not sure. I think he's finally got his game back in order, but it's going to be hard to win as consistently as he did prior to his "incident" because there are quite a few more guys near or on his level now than there were then.

Johnson85
04-13-2015, 09:07 AM
I'm not sure. I think he's finally got his game back in order, but it's going to be hard to win as consistently as he did prior to his "incident" because there are quite a few more guys near or on his level now than there were then.

He's not going to make another run I don't think, but he is in position to win another major I think. I think the only question is whether he can handle the pressure now that his opportunities to win majors are infrequent. I could definitely see him pressing too hard now that there's no guarantee that another chance is just around the corner.

Dawg61
04-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Tiger only needs to straighten out his driver and he'll be winning again. If you paid attention to how he played you'd see this. Fixing his tee game is the easiest of all corrections. They thought he'd struggle chipping it but he didn't and his putting is solid as normal. Irons also solid. He corrects his tee box and he'll be same ol Tiger again.

The Tour is drastically deeper in 2015 than in 1965. It's not even an argument. There's several lower tier USA tours nowadays and European, Asian, South African, Australian, Central American and South American golf is light years ahead of where it was in 1965. Some of those areas/countries didn't have one single pro golfer back then. To say golf was better in 1965 is like saying cell phones were better in 1965.

Jack Lambert
04-13-2015, 02:12 PM
Yep. Who knew golf was such a physical sport.

Golf is a game.

Dawg61
04-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Golf is a game.

George is getting angry

thf24
04-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Tiger only needs to straighten out his driver and he'll be winning again. If you paid attention to how he played you'd see this. Fixing his tee game is the easiest of all corrections. They thought he'd struggle chipping it but he didn't and his putting is solid as normal. Irons also solid. He corrects his tee box and he'll be same ol Tiger again.

Tiger has never had an accurate driver though. Usually not as bad as he was this past weekend (I don't think he hit a fairway until 8 or 9 on Sunday), but he's always been distinctly below average in that aspect. He compensated before with length and excellent recovery shots. It was the miraculous recovery shots that had gone away after the incident and re-merged this past weekend with something nearing consistency. Work on driver accuracy would obviously help, but it's not like it's a part of his game that is suffering compared to his prime.

Dawg61
04-13-2015, 02:50 PM
Tiger has never had an accurate driver though. Usually not as bad as he was this past weekend (I don't think he hit a fairway until 8 or 9 on Sunday), but he's always been distinctly below average in that aspect. He compensated before with length and excellent recovery shots. It was the miraculous recovery shots that had gone away after the incident and re-merged this past weekend with something nearing consistency. Work on driver accuracy would obviously help, but it's not like it's a part of his game that is suffering compared to his prime.

In 2002 Tiger hit 67.5% of fairways. So far in 2015 he's hit 51.2%. Because of his poor driving he's only hitting 59% of greens when he used to hit over 73%. His driving is way less accurate. He is averaging 309 yards a drive compared to 293 yards in 2002. He's hitting it farther it's just not straighter. Tiger is one club away from being back.

thf24
04-13-2015, 03:00 PM
In 2002 Tiger hit 67.5% of fairways. So far in 2015 he's hit 51.2%. Because of his poor driving he's only hitting 59% of greens when he used to hit over 73%. His driving is way less accurate. He is averaging 309 yards a drive compared to 293 yards in 2002. He's hitting it farther it's just not straighter. Tiger is one club away from being back.

Yeah, I looked at the numbers myself and he wasn't as far off the average as I thought, and he has definitely fallen off in the past 5-6 years. Still, I feel like he's always tended to miss worse than most when he doesn't hit the fairway, and the recovery shots are a major strength of his game that are just now coming back.

FISHDAWG
04-13-2015, 03:05 PM
no, I think Tiger is just losing his youthful strength, energy, recklessness, ect.... it happens to all athletes, even happened to Jack ... Jack won his last major at the age of 46 after competing on a very restricted schedule the last several years prior to that win ... the question is will Tiger fill the role of the past greats with class and dignity that the older generation has done ... to attain Jacks level of greatness requires more than just winning ....... I have yet to see that "class" from Tiger

Schultzy
04-13-2015, 03:05 PM
Hitting a root hurts like hell but the pain goes away after a few minutes.

Also, afterwards he only seemed to be in pain on the bad shots he hit, not at all on the good ones.

Dawg61
04-13-2015, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I looked at the numbers myself and he wasn't as far off the average as I thought, and he has definitely fallen off in the past 5-6 years. Still, I feel like he's always tended to miss worse than most when he doesn't hit the fairway, and the recovery shots are a major strength of his game that are just now coming back.

There's not enough rounds to judge correctly for Tiger in 2015. He's been hurt. 2014 is a wash. The last full year is 2013 and he finished #1 in the World rankings that year and #1 on the money list. His sand saves this year are way down though which gives credence to what you're saying. He isn't scrambling as well. To me that's just because he's been hurt and saving pars is a touch thing that can only be obtained by playing a lot. Tiger just needs to stay healthy, play a bunch and straighten out his driver. The mental part is an embarrassment issue imo. Tiger needs to embrace Evil Tiger and quit trying to lie to the world and himself. Be Evil Tiger.

Dawg61
04-13-2015, 03:40 PM
Hitting a root hurts like hell but the pain goes away after a few minutes.

Also, afterwards he only seemed to be in pain on the bad shots he hit, not at all on the good ones.

Tiger is definitely a full grown baby. He's a spoiled brat. Only Serena Williams compares to him in this area. Evil Tiger will be back. Probably just needs to start slaying ***** again. Go on his version of the Sherman march. Slaying and destroying all ***** in his path. Evil Tiger will break Jack's record.

Coach34
04-13-2015, 08:03 PM
There's not enough rounds to judge correctly for Tiger in 2015. He's been hurt. 2014 is a wash. The last full year is 2013 and he finished #1 in the World rankings that year and #1 on the money list. His sand saves this year are way down though which gives credence to what you're saying. He isn't scrambling as well. To me that's just because he's been hurt and saving pars is a touch thing that can only be obtained by playing a lot. Tiger just needs to stay healthy, play a bunch and straighten out his driver. The mental part is an embarrassment issue imo. Tiger needs to embrace Evil Tiger and quit trying to lie to the world and himself. Be Evil Tiger.

How many majors he win in 2013? Nobody gives a shit about a Firestone Invational victory

Homedawg
04-13-2015, 08:19 PM
Tiger is definitely a full grown baby. He's a spoiled brat. Only Serena Williams compares to him in this area. Evil Tiger will be back. Probably just needs to start slaying ***** again. Go on his version of the Sherman march. Slaying and destroying all ***** in his path. Evil Tiger will break Jack's record.

To put it in perspective, to break jack's record, tiger has to win from now on, after his prime, as many majors as mickleson has won in his entire career. It's just not happening. Without the injuries and getting popped w the 9 iron, I think he would have gotten it w ease. But as it stands, it's going to be unbelievably hard. Jus don't see it. However, only a fool, would say it's impossible.

Coach34
04-13-2015, 08:39 PM
To put it in perspective, to break jack's record, tiger has to win from now on, after his prime, as many majors as mickleson has won in his entire career. It's just not happening. Without the injuries and getting popped w the 9 iron, I think he would have gotten it w ease. But as it stands, it's going to be unbelievably hard. Jus don't see it. However, only a fool, would say it's impossible.

Tiger was a gamechanger for the Tour and it took 10 years for the him to get off the HGH and the others to buy into the weight training. Now you have the older guys phased out, the guys his age bought in to weight training, and the younger guys in pristine shape. That wasnt how golf was before Tiger. And that is why so many of them wilted under pressure for so many years. There really werent any great golfers when he came along- just a few very good ones. It's different now.

I think he can win a couple more. But he has to learn to do something he has never done before- come from behind.

Churchill
04-13-2015, 08:44 PM
Tiger and "class" don`t belong in the same post. He just dropped several GD`s and an F-Bomb on the course at the damn MASTERS. Tiger is the Lance Armstrong of golf only without Armstrong`s class. Anyone who can`t see through him is one naive soul.

Dawg61
04-13-2015, 11:11 PM
B
Tiger was a gamechanger for the Tour and it took 10 years for the him to get off the HGH and the others to buy into the weight training. Now you have the older guys phased out, the guys his age bought in to weight training, and the younger guys in pristine shape. That wasnt how golf was before Tiger. And that is why so many of them wilted under pressure for so many years. There really werent any great golfers when he came along- just a few very good ones. It's different now.

I think he can win a couple more. But he has to learn to do something he has never done before- come from behind.

The HGH shit you're accusing him of is total bullshit. He's averaging 309 yards right now. In 2002 it was 293 yards. Tiger has only four majors to Jack. He's 38. Tiger will prepare every year for these majors specifically. That puts him at 50 being the cutoff any chance to win. That's 48 majors left to win 4. He'll get that done.

Johnson85
04-14-2015, 06:55 AM
B

The HGH shit you're accusing him of is total bullshit. He's averaging 309 yards right now. In 2002 it was 293 yards. Tiger has only four majors to Jack. He's 38. Tiger will prepare every year for these majors specifically. That puts him at 50 being the cutoff any chance to win. That's 48 majors left to win 4. He'll get that done.

Is tiger swing going to let him stay healthy enough to play consistently through 50? Seems unlikely as of now.

Dawg61
04-14-2015, 07:32 AM
Is tiger swing going to let him stay healthy enough to play consistently through 50? Seems unlikely as of now.

Evil Tiger won't give a **** about any tree roots or injuries. He'll only care about breaking Jack's record. Once Tiger embraces Evil Tiger it's all over. Turn to the dark side Tiger.

Coach34
04-14-2015, 08:39 AM
B

he hasn't won a major since the PGA started testing for PED's. Probably just a coincidence tho. Oh, and there is that little thing about him being linked to an HGH Doctor. But we will just look past that also. And the fact he can't stay healthy now- another coincidence?

FISHDAWG
04-14-2015, 08:49 AM
he hasn't won a major since the PGA started testing for PED's. Probably just a coincidence tho. Oh, and there is that little thing about him being linked to an HGH Doctor. But we will just look past that also. And the fact he can't stay healthy now- another coincidence?

give it up coach ... can't beat a man crush unless you're Spock

Dawg61
04-14-2015, 10:16 AM

They started testing in 2008. Tiger won the US Open in 2008. With a torn ACL.

Homedawg
04-14-2015, 10:23 AM
They started testing in 2008. Tiger won the US Open in 2008. With a torn ACL.

Um no. They started testing in July of 2008. The open was in June. While he was probably clean he has never won a major while being tested. And missed too many to count. And I'm not anti tiger. Happen to like him and thought he would break the record. Just no longer think that's the case.

sleepy dawg
04-14-2015, 10:49 AM
Yeah, no shit.... Where did all this HGH stuff come from?

Dawg61
04-14-2015, 11:01 AM
Um no. They started testing in July of 2008. The open was in June. While he was probably clean he has never won a major while being tested. And missed too many to count. And I'm not anti tiger. Happen to like him and thought he would break the record. Just no longer think that's the case.

A month later. Wow. Tiger is hitting the ball farther now than ever before. Explain that.

confucius say
04-14-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm a huge tiger fan, but I'm pretty sure he was on the juice. And so was Phil. Look at Phil's body from early 30s to late 30s. You don't put on 25 pounds of muscle at that stage of life and go from arms like mine to massive biceps and triceps. You just don't.

Homedawg
04-14-2015, 11:27 AM
A month later. Wow. Tiger is hitting the ball farther now than ever before. Explain that.

Explain that he hasn't won one since and been injured half the time? Explain hitting it farther? Technology. It's not difficult. Every one hits it farther. Go look at the stat comparison. He was long before, still is.

Dawg61
04-14-2015, 11:32 AM
Steroids don't help golfers. Long smooth flexible swings are ideal. Bulk muscle hurts a golfer not help him.

Coach34
04-14-2015, 12:09 PM
LOLZ- and people said steroids didn't help baseball players either. Why do golfers lift weights now when they never did 15 years ago?Also- frequent injuries are common steroid users after they stop using

thf24
04-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Let's be real: steroids would help a golfer, but not a fraction as much as a baseball player. They'd help your tee shot on par 5's and many par 4's, and that's about it. A baseball power hitter's job is practically done once he completes the portion of it the steroids help with, while a golfer's is just starting. All that being said, it's hard to completely dismiss all the little pieces of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, that suggest Tiger was a user for part of his career.

Schultzy
04-14-2015, 01:24 PM
If you're hitting a nine iron instead of a seven or a PW instead of an 8 then it helps a lot.

HGH also helps you recover quicker, each round is approx 5 miles so walking 20 miles each tournament on this stuff is a major help even for the 30 yr olds.

thf24
04-14-2015, 01:36 PM
If you're hitting a nine iron instead of a seven or a PW instead of an 8 then it helps a lot.

I may be wrong, but I don't think extra strength/club speed would have a significant impact on that part of the game. There are so many other factors both in the golfer's control and not that come into play when you're getting closer to the green and transitioning into more of a finesse approach compared to a tee shot that I don't think the ability to hit a particular iron or wedge 20-25 yards further than average under standardized conditions is going to universally help you. I'm even reluctant to say that it would universally help long irons or fairway woods on a par 5 second shot. Again, I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the only shot more strength would always help in any situation would be your drive.

You've got a point about the endurance aspect; I hadn't thought about that.

Dawg61
04-14-2015, 01:41 PM

HGH also helps you recover quicker, each round is approx 5 miles so walking 20 miles each tournament on this stuff is a major help even for the 30 yr olds.

HGH would help with recovery but Tiger is hitting the ball longer than ever. His workout routine is well documented. He's always been a gym rat and he's always been ripped. Accusing him of steroid use is weak ass shit by the Jack homos in the crowd. Once Evil Tiger returns he's going to shit all over the Golden Bear's record. Guess we'll just keep arguing for the next two decades.

Homedawg
04-14-2015, 01:50 PM
Zach Johnson is hitting it farther than then too. Are you dismissing technology? He's not used 3 wood much- like he did 2-3 years ago which are included in those stats. He will, because he can't put a driver in play.

Dawg61
04-14-2015, 05:01 PM
Zach Johnson is hitting it farther than then too. Are you dismissing technology? He's not used 3 wood much- like he did 2-3 years ago which are included in those stats. He will, because he can't put a driver in play.

Technology improves accuracy too right? Yet he's missing a lot more fairways and greens than "HGH" Tiger and still averaging 16 more yards a drive than he was in 2002. I can buy that HGH improves recovery time and stamina and even can help with mental fatigue and focus potentially but I don't buy for a second that it makes a golfer hit the ball longer or straighter.

Coach34
04-14-2015, 05:13 PM
Pitchers used PED's also. Stamina and Recovery. Huge parts of golf

Homedawg
04-14-2015, 06:34 PM
Technology improves accuracy too right? Yet he's missing a lot more fairways and greens than "HGH" Tiger and still averaging 16 more yards a drive than he was in 2002. I can buy that HGH improves recovery time and stamina and even can help with mental fatigue and focus potentially but I don't buy for a second that it makes a golfer hit the ball longer or straighter.

I agree hgh won't help you hit it one inch straighter. We can agree w that. I would disagree that it wouldn't improve club head speed. Assuming one wasn't too bulky. Which tiger did get. The biggest difference is he's been hurt for 7 years. I'd live to chalk all this up to coincidence, but I can't. And I'm not sure when it began. Who knows. Whether or not he did hgh or not, didn't make him great at 21 and never made a putt or chip for him. So, I'm clearly not blaming his greatness on hgh or any other thing. But fact is he hadn't won one major in the time fram of drug testi. That's a fact. As I said before, one would be crazy to say he won't win more, but I can't see him breaking the record.

Dawg61
04-14-2015, 09:48 PM
I agree hgh won't help you hit it one inch straighter. We can agree w that. I would disagree that it wouldn't improve club head speed. Assuming one wasn't too bulky. Which tiger did get. The biggest difference is he's been hurt for 7 years. I'd live to chalk all this up to coincidence, but I can't. And I'm not sure when it began. Who knows. Whether or not he did hgh or not, didn't make him great at 21 and never made a putt or chip for him. So, I'm clearly not blaming his greatness on hgh or any other thing. But fact is he hadn't won one major in the time fram of drug testi. That's a fact. As I said before, one would be crazy to say he won't win more, but I can't see him breaking the record.

Imagine the world finding out you're some weird sex freak that bangs Huddle House waitresses on the regular. Then imagine you have to play golf in front of them on tv and in person. In a sport that already requires the highest muscle memory precision and focus of all I can understand how an even slightly distracted golfer can struggle let alone one that's made himself fully embarrassed to the core. Tiger's struggles are mental and physical (injured). When people joke that Tiger hasn't been right since Elin ****ed him up it is the truth actually not just a joke. Dude did a press conference to address the world and say he was sorry for being a sex freak. He checked himself into a sex rehab facility in Hattiesburg, MS for a month! Then he's going to try to slide back into the same group of elitist pricks of the highest level in society. Uh no they aren't letting him back in. Only one way out of this self-made prison for Tiger. Become Evil Tiger. Haha