PDA

View Full Version : A&M is not that

dawgoneyall
04-11-2015, 04:02 PM
much better that we are. Just that little something that makes baseball baseball.

mic
04-11-2015, 04:06 PM
We could beat the Yankees and some would still bitch...

AROB44
04-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Thought it was interesting that the color man for A&M was Mark Johnson who was fired some years ago as their baseball coach. He was a good one too.....former pitching coach under Polk at MSU. When was the last time (if ever) we had a former coach hang around after he was fired. We always seem to be so pissed that we run them completely out of the state.

Todd4State
04-11-2015, 04:28 PM
Thought it was interesting that the color man for A&M was Mark Johnson who was fired some years ago as their baseball coach. He was a good one too.....former pitching coach under Polk at MSU. When was the last time (if ever) we had a former coach hang around after he was fired. We always seem to be so pissed that we run them completely out of the state.

Jackie? Richard Williams? Felker?

Now without a doubt there is a "mourning period" where those coaches stayed away for a little while- but they also came back. The interesting thing about Felker is he was later hired onto the staff by the coach that replaced him.

AROB44
04-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Well, damn Todd. I know I am old, but how could have I forgotten about those...especially Rocky. Thanks for jogging this old memory.