PDA

View Full Version : tiger is back

Bully13
04-11-2015, 01:15 PM
Watch how the older guys start folding like a cheap suit. Tiger will end up in the top 3. Jacks record back on notice.

mparkerfd20
04-11-2015, 01:17 PM
He's on fire so far today for sure.

NCDawg
04-11-2015, 01:29 PM
He's going to have a hard time catching Spieth though. Spieth is too far ahead.

I seen it dawg
04-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Not in this tournament. Spieth could throw up a +4 thru 6 and make it anybody's tournament. Very easily

NCDawg
04-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Not in this tournament. Spieth could throw up a +4 thru 6 and make it anybody's tournament. Very easily

You may be right, but the way Spieth was striking the ball yesterday, I can't see him doing that. But, I agree, it is certainly possible. Golf is a fickle game.

I seen it dawg
04-11-2015, 01:58 PM
He does seem to have the mental makeup to keep it together.

scottycameron
04-11-2015, 02:11 PM
lol, I'm sure they are terrified. Bad thing is I got to watch his big toof ass all day till he folds.

Dawgface
04-11-2015, 02:19 PM
CBS is thrilled because marginal golf fans will tune in helping ratings. For me......I can't stand Tiger.

klong-dog
04-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Speith just now showing some signs of pressure. Double bogie on 17 and a shank on 18th.

defiantdog
04-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Watch how the older guys start folding like a cheap suit. Tiger will end up in the top 3. Jacks record back on notice.

He's still gotta fight his biggest demon though..... his driver..... and the media.

scottycameron
04-11-2015, 06:38 PM
He's still gotta fight his biggest demon though..... his driver..... and the media.

what are you talking about?

Liverpooldawg
04-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Tiger ain't back to what he was, not even close yet.

Schultzy
04-12-2015, 07:04 AM
It's a four person tournament now. Spieth, Rose, Mickleson and Hoffman.

Tiger and McIlroy have no chance being 10 strokes back today. I have a feeling Rose might get it done, four strokes is very doable.

The type of implosion i seen it is talking about is possible, but very unlikely. But someone in that 6 under group will go very low today.

defiantdog
04-12-2015, 08:00 AM
what are you talking about?

Tiger can't hit his driver. It's the one club that's always plagued him.

Bully13
04-12-2015, 09:21 AM
personally, I don't like tiger. I don't like the angry fist pumps. there are other players who do the same thing and I don't care for them either.

that being said, the 10 yr run he had was nothing short of Ruthian. then he crashed and burned. but with what he's showing now coupled with what he's shown in the past, it's hard to not think he's back and will once again be in position to break Jack's record.

CadaverDawg
04-12-2015, 09:35 AM
I watched 2 (today will be 3) straight days of golf for the first time in 3+ years because of Tiger being in contention. I don't think he's a great person, but he's a hell of a talent, and I want to see greatness in my lifetime. It's why I watched Jordan and the Bulls, and why I watch Tiger.

Not to mention, every pro golfer should be thanking Tiger for jacking the purses and endorsements up that they are all reaping the benefits of. Tiger is so great for golf. Just having him within 10 strokes will double the ratings of the Masters today. I hope he's back...he's so fun to watch when he's on.

Bully13
04-12-2015, 09:47 AM
yep, I'd rather have him playing than not. I like watching him get beat. I like it when a player bows up and is not intimidated by him and beats him. having lived here in N.Texas now for over 10 years, I've read and heard stories about this Jordan Spieth kid. what he was doing at age 14 was unbelievable. he could end up having a Tigeresque run himself. he would do it with class though.

scottycameron
04-12-2015, 10:02 AM
I watched 2 (today will be 3) straight days of golf for the first time in 3+ years because of Tiger being in contention. I don't think he's a great person, but he's a hell of a talent, and I want to see greatness in my lifetime. It's why I watched Jordan and the Bulls, and why I watch Tiger.

Not to mention, every pro golfer should be thanking Tiger for jacking the purses and endorsements up that they are all reaping the benefits of. Tiger is so great for golf. Just having him within 10 strokes will double the ratings of the Masters today. I hope he's back...he's so fun to watch when he's on.

Yay! Glad y'all are back. Are you wearing your cheesy TW gear from 10 years ago?

CadaverDawg
04-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Yay! Glad y'all are back. Are you wearing your cheesy TW gear from 10 years ago?

Not our fault that nobody else entertained us. While you've been wasting 4 days a week watching Joe Schmoe win tournaments, I've been enjoying myself in other ways. To each his own.

CadaverDawg
04-12-2015, 10:10 AM
yep, I'd rather have him playing than not. I like watching him get beat. I like it when a player bows up and is not intimidated by him and beats him. having lived here in N.Texas now for over 10 years, I've read and heard stories about this Jordan Spieth kid. what he was doing at age 14 was unbelievable. he could end up having a Tigeresque run himself. he would do it with class though.

Yea, I could see Spieth becoming a Jordan, Tiger, etc. Today will tell us a lot...if he stretches the lead and wins going away, watch out.

Dawg61
04-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Tiger won't be back until he embraces "Evil Tiger" and stops faking who he is to the media and fans. He should ditch the red shirt and go all black. Wear sunglasses, start smoking and never ever talk to anyone. Bang a billion sluts and parade them around like Hefner. Be who he is. A total scumbag that beats the piss out of everyone on the golf course and all the nasty sluts in his path. Be Evil Tiger. Get sponsored by Wild Turkey and Marlboro reds. Scare the shit outta grandma. Be Evil Tiger. He will find he becomes more popular the more evil he becomes and he will start winning again. Embracing Evil Tiger is the key to success for him. Turn to the dark side Evil Tiger.

NeshobaChuck
04-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Spieth has been very good past couple days but lets see how the 21 year old does when he wakes up to look at the leaderboard and then sees the likes of Lefty Rory Rose and Tiger all right there it's goin to put pressure on him and pressure will bust pipes I think spieth falls apart today. Especially if they turn on the subairs that Tiger is wanting them to do badly

Dawg61
04-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Watch out for Phil today. He's in the group right ahead of Spieth so if Phil comes out hot say -3 thru 5 and Phil plays slow Spieth will be forced to watch him gaining ground and the cheers will be ear defening. Spieth has everything against him today. Going to be one hell of a final round.

scottycameron
04-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Not our fault that nobody else entertained us. While you've been wasting 4 days a week watching Joe Schmoe win tournaments, I've been enjoying myself in other ways. To each his own.

yeah, I think we've all enjoyed the hiatus.

scottycameron
04-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Spieth has been very good past couple days but lets see how the 21 year old does when he wakes up to look at the leaderboard and then sees the likes of Lefty Rory Rose and Tiger all right there it's goin to put pressure on him and pressure will bust pipes I think spieth falls apart today. Especially if they turn on the subairs that Tiger is wanting them to do badly

Did they say the subairs weren't on? They were blowing their ass off earlier this week. You could dry your hair up behind 16 bleachers on one.

Bully13
04-12-2015, 11:38 AM

I like Spieth's chances despite his young age. you may be selling him a little short. let's not forget he now owns the 54 hole record at Augusta. he was last year's runner up. he's been winning lately and there is a reason he's ranked # 4 in the world. today is gearing up to be one of the best Sunday's in a long time. can't wait to see how the youngster handles it. like someone said earlier, if he pulls away from those behind him and wins going away, watch the 17 out for this kid going forward.

Dawg61
04-12-2015, 12:12 PM
I like Spieth's chances despite his young age. you may be selling him a little short. let's not forget he now owns the 54 hole record at Augusta. he was last year's runner up. he's been winning lately and there is a reason he's ranked # 4 in the world. today is gearing up to be one of the best Sunday's in a long time. can't wait to see how the youngster handles it. like someone said earlier, if he pulls away from those behind him and wins going away, watch the 17 out for this kid going forward.

Remember Rory choked bad first time he was winning and Phil has several choke jobs himself. Spieth is unreal and deserves his lead and world ranking but he has never felt pressure like what he's about to face today. Not even leading the first three days compares to the monster he's facing today. I fully expect him to struggle today. If he doesn't he might not be human.

Bully13
04-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Remember Rory choked bad first time he was winning and Phil has several choke jobs himself. Spieth is unreal and deserves his lead and world ranking but he has never felt pressure like what he's about to face today. Not even leading the first three days compares to the monster he's facing today. I fully expect him to struggle today. If he doesn't he might not be human.

aHEM...