PDA

View Full Version : Squashing Stansbury to Bama Rumors

TheRef
04-10-2015, 11:02 AM
Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein
Texas A & M has promoted Rick Stansbury to Associate Head Coach, per release. Was key cog in Aggies' landing top flight recruiting class.

7:37am ? 10 Apr 2015 ? TweetDeck

MaxedOutMaroon
04-10-2015, 11:18 AM
I believe that is the perfect position for stansbury. His strengths are lined up with that position

starkvegasdawg
04-10-2015, 11:56 AM
He has unlimited cruitin' resources over there. They just have rooms stacked ceiling high with duffel bags full of cash.

Coach34
04-10-2015, 12:22 PM
And all the talent they can sign between Texas and Louisiana

shannondawg
04-10-2015, 01:04 PM
He really likes it over there, he said it was same atmosphere as MSU but a larger scale.

Dawg61
04-10-2015, 01:21 PM
He really likes it over there, he said it was same atmosphere as MSU but a larger scale.

Bunch of weirdos over there. MSU and aTm are not similar except the colors.

shannondawg
04-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Like we ain't got any?

Political Hack
04-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Bunch of weirdos over there. MSU and aTm are not similar except the colors.

Land grant school
Ag school
Mechanical school
Maroon colors
Hates the University of "enter state name"
Solid performer in all of the Big 3 but doesn't win championships
splits in-state talent with other schools
employs Stans
employed Jackie Wayne
next door to LSU
member of the SEC West

I could keep going, but I think you get the point. There are a lot of similarities between us and A&M. We even used to be A&M.

Liverpooldawg
04-10-2015, 02:04 PM
A&M is MSU with a heck of a lot more money

DancingRabbit
04-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein
Texas A & M has promoted Rick Stansbury to Associate Head Coach, per release. Was key cog in Aggies' landing top flight recruiting class.

7:37am ? 10 Apr 2015 ? TweetDeck

"Quashing" would work too.

And regarding the A&M similarities, Emory Bellard coached at both schools.

AROB44
04-10-2015, 02:58 PM
A&M is MSU with a heck of a lot more money

THIS !!!!

Dawg61
04-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Guys please do some research on the Corps of Cadets. It's a very very strange cult fraternity and it dominates campus life. Those of you bromancing aTm will be questioning yourself.

Maroonbulldog
04-11-2015, 12:34 PM
Guys please do some research on the Corps of Cadets. It's a very very strange cult fraternity and it dominates campus life. Those of you bromancing aTm will be questioning yourself.

The Corp of Cadets is not as bad as you guys make it out to be. My dad and several close friends were part of the Corp. it is a type of fraternity- but IMO, cult is too strong a word to use there.

starkvegasdawg
04-11-2015, 01:14 PM
The Corp of Cadets is not as bad as you guys make it out to be. My dad and several close friends were part of the Corp. it is a type of fraternity- but IMO, cult is too strong a word to use there.

Or that's just what they want you to believe. Don't drink from the big vat of Kool aid.

MabenMaroon
04-11-2015, 03:55 PM

BS! I am third generation Aggie and attended in the mid 70's, the Corp of Cadets does not in any form or fashion dominate campus life. It didn't in the mid 70's and hasn't since about 1972 when they started admitting women students without exception or limitation.
Cadet Corp numbers around 2500 and the total on campus student body is around 45k and about 52% women. The Cadet Corp is a very focal point at football games and at major campus celebrations but for everyday life on campus they are hardly noticed.