PDA

View Full Version : UK losing 7 players to the draft.....

Thick
04-09-2015, 02:03 PM
not good for us in my opinion for Malik. The only thing could deter him could be complete lack of experience coming back.

maroonmania
04-09-2015, 02:13 PM
On the down side for us it opens up plenty of playing time, on the up side KY will likely go back to the type of team they had last year where they are an NIT or NCAA bubble team. Just losing to much to compete for a championship.

smootness
04-09-2015, 02:19 PM
On the down side for us it opens up plenty of playing time, on the up side KY will likely go back to the type of team they had last year where they are an NIT or NCAA bubble team. Just losing to much to compete for a championship.

Depends on how they close out in recruiting.

As it stands now, Ulis, Briscoe, Poythress, Lee, and Labissierre is still a good starting 5, with Matthews and Willis off the bench. Get 2-3 more and suddenly you're one of the favorites.

The only time they seriously underachieved was when their freshmen disappointed. If their recruits are as good as advertised, they'll be fine.

Political Hack
04-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Malik will steal Briscoe's underwear if he wants to. I don't think PT is really going to be much of a factor for him.

If he wants to run the show and be the show, that could be an issue though.

Coach34
04-09-2015, 03:51 PM
He wants to play PG

They have signed the nation's #1 PG.
They have their back-up PG returning

Newman to State

Political Hack
04-09-2015, 05:29 PM
He wants to play PG

They have signed the nation's #1 PG.
They have their back-up PG returning

Newman to State

Newman > Briscoe, if that's who you're referring to.

chef dixon
04-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Still not worried.

chef dixon
04-09-2015, 06:20 PM
I love searching twitter or other message boards and seeing how confident UK and LSU fans are. A lot of people expecting a move soon because of these events. They really don't have a clue how much of a player MSU is in this.

Dawg61
04-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Newman is now a must have for us with Tookie departing. Whose playing backup PG if we don't get MN?