PDA

View Full Version : Dzokhar Tsarnaev found guilty in Boston Marathon bombings

TheRef
04-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Jury to decide whether to give him the death penalty.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/08/boston-marathon-bombing-jury-deliberation/25451777/

starkvegasdawg
04-08-2015, 02:12 PM
He should have drug out behind the courthouse and executed 5 minutes after the verdict was handed down. Or just do it right there in the courthouse.

HereComesTheSpiral
04-08-2015, 03:35 PM
He should have drug out behind the courthouse and executed 5 minutes after the verdict was handed down. Or just do it right there in the courthouse.

Let him get raped for the rest of his life.

Political Hack
04-09-2015, 10:51 AM
we'll spend 2 million dollars fighting court battles, prisoner care for him, and a nice steak dinner before he's executed. The death penalty has lost its panache over the years. I'd rather see them put in prison for life with no chance of parole and used to work. We should turn prisons into self-sufficient manufacturing plants where the prisoners live and work at the will of the state until they have paid their debts. In the meantime, the state reaps money off of the products the prisoners create and in return lowers the taxes of law-abiding citizens.

When I'm governor, of Woodbury, that's what I'm going to do.

Johnson85
04-09-2015, 11:18 AM
we'll spend 2 million dollars fighting court battles, prisoner care for him, and a nice steak dinner before he's executed. The death penalty has lost its panache over the years. I'd rather see them put in prison for life with no chance of parole and used to work. We should turn prisons into self-sufficient manufacturing plants where the prisoners live and work at the will of the state until they have paid their debts. In the meantime, the state reaps money off of the products the prisoners create and in return lowers the taxes of law-abiding citizens.

When I'm governor, of Woodbury, that's what I'm going to do.

The only problem with that is that radical islam has made some progress in our prison systems. I doubt Tsarnaev will be effective at persuading other prisoners, but you never know.

But I agree that generally, the death penalty is not so much worse than life in prison that it's worth the extra hassle. I'd gladly give up the death penalty if we could keep lifers separate from people that will possibly going back out on the street. Just throw all the lifers in a shithole and let it be as civilized as the prisoners choose to make it.

Smitty
04-10-2015, 03:30 PM
The death penalty hasn't always been more costly for the state than life in prison.

Bothrops
04-12-2015, 11:36 PM
One of the worst things you could do to him is take his eyes. Remove one eye now, and remove the second eye 10 years from now, while he's still young but acclimated to having one eye. There are no words to describe how bad that would be.

But, that's what he deserves.

Political Hack
04-13-2015, 01:45 PM
One of the worst things you could do to him is take his eyes. Remove one eye now, and remove the second eye 10 years from now, while he's still young but acclimated to having one eye. There are no words to describe how bad that would be.

But, that's what he deserves.

It's probably a good thing you never worked at Guantanamo.***

Johnson85
04-13-2015, 01:48 PM
It's probably a good thing you never worked at Guantanamo.***

Holy shit. Who knew Carol from the Walking Dead was an Elite Dawg poster. I'm going to go scrub my walking dead posts to make sure I didn't say anything negative about her there.

BulldogBear
04-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Holy shit. Who knew Carol from the Walking Dead was an Elite Dawg poster. I'm going to go scrub my walking dead posts to make sure I didn't say anything negative about her there.

And you'll get cookies!!

War Machine Dawg
04-13-2015, 11:35 PM
Tsarnaev not getting the death penalty should speak volumes about how soft we've become as a country. He should've been publicly executed within hours of his conviction. Public hanging is a strong deterrent.

starkvegasdawg
04-14-2015, 07:52 AM
Tsarnaev not getting the death penalty should speak volumes about how soft we've become as a country. He should've been publicly executed within hours of his conviction. Public hanging is a strong deterrent.

Just bring him down here around August 8th and stake his sorry ass to the biggest fire ant hill you can find and then pour honey all over him. Sit back and watch nature take its course.

Bothrops
04-14-2015, 02:04 PM
He may get sympathy from others, but wouldn't get it from me. Not an ounce. I hate Islamofacists and have to relieve the memory of 9/11 all too often.

TheRef
05-15-2015, 02:31 PM
BREAKING: Dzokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to DEATH

DanDority
05-15-2015, 03:04 PM
When, do you think this will take place? 10, 20, 30 years, or will he get his death sentence reprieved?

War Machine Dawg
05-15-2015, 06:26 PM
When, do you think this will take place? 10, 20, 30 years, or will he get his death sentence reprieved?

Much longer than it should. Were it up to me, he'd be hanging from a noose before the end of next week.

DanDority
05-15-2015, 07:21 PM
Much longer than it should. Were it up to me, he'd be hanging from a noose before the end of next week.

I like the way you think!