PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Compliance gets Incarcerated Bob suspended from twitter- wow

Coach34
06-29-2013, 08:43 PM
this just gets crazier...Ole miss Compliance is trying to put out fires everywhere

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=861

32 Dive
06-29-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm ready for the Egg Bowl to get here, so this will be over with. One way, or another...

I'm of this line of thinking: If I had some strong information, and had strong intention of using it to manipulate a betting line or outcome in November, I wouldn't be mentioning having it before putting it all out in the wild.

Coach34
06-29-2013, 09:42 PM
I dont think he has anything- but I just find it interesting he picked them of all schools. Plus, anything that pisses them off is good. OM Compliance has actually spent the time pursuing this- which I find hilarious. It's just a random twitter account. OM Compliance hounds BeastManSteve and his blog.

They just seem to be working overtime these days- and none of these guys are former high school coaches like Bracky Brett

bulldawg28
06-29-2013, 09:57 PM
If this is happening he has something.

CadaverDawg
06-29-2013, 10:05 PM
I dont think he has anything- but I just find it interesting he picked them of all schools. Plus, anything that pisses them off is good. OM Compliance has actually spent the time pursuing this- which I find hilarious. It's just a random twitter account. OM Compliance hounds BeastManSteve and his blog.

They just seem to be working overtime these days- and none of these guys are former high school coaches like Bracky Brett

It tells me that even if he doesn't have anything, he is worrying them enough to be a threat. When they go to these lengths to deal with a twitter account that rarely, if ever, actually follows through with his threats....they are paranoid and obviously are trying to wipe out anything that might raise an eyebrow from the NCAA. To me, Ole Miss worrying about Bob, is more of an indictment than anything Bob may or may not have on them

CadaverDawg
06-29-2013, 10:05 PM
If this is happening he has something.

Either that, or they are scared that he might draw enough attention to get someone snooping around...and they don't want that.

FlabLoser
06-29-2013, 10:06 PM
Ole Miss compliance works to hush the haters.

MSU compliance points guns at its own.

msstate7
06-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Either that, or they are scared that he might draw enough attention to get someone snooping around...and they don't want that.

I bet he has them scared to cheat on out-of-state guys to a certain degree. Could bob have sent this guy after us?

MSUDawg4Life
06-29-2013, 10:33 PM
They are working mighty hard to put out fires, aren't they?

Hmmm ....

SignalToNoise
06-29-2013, 10:46 PM
Won't lie- I've convinced myself that he knows something or has something, but the NCAA won't do anything about it.

I probably speak for a lot of people when I say I would love for him to release some damming evidence.

MSUDawg4Life
06-29-2013, 11:03 PM
I don't really think Incarcerated Bob has anything.

But, I do believe they are being very ... proactive ... for a reason.

Coach34
06-29-2013, 11:04 PM
I'd actually prefer him to wait if he really does have evidence- let that player play in some games in 2013 first- then release the info so the forfeits or vacated wins come with it

I doubt he has anything- but makes for good drama

QuadrupleOption
06-30-2013, 01:40 AM
this just gets crazier...Ole miss Compliance is trying to put out fires everywhere

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=861

From the article....

All i will say is this... (QB) Bo Wallace loves "Picking Winners" and likes frequenting

CHECK INTO CASH 117 Heritage Dr Oxford, MS 38655 --- I heard they do Western Unions at that place... BOOM! #JussSaying
- See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=861#sthash.yj9cCflT.dpuf

Political Hack
06-30-2013, 07:05 AM
a battle between two propoganda machines...

I hope it continues just for the sake if our entertainment, but OM's compliance office has no plans of bending over and taking it so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high if I were y'all.