PDA

View Full Version : Final Four thread

DudyDawg
04-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Mich state up three after the under twelve. Started at a hot pace and then went cold. Gonna be a lot of chess between Izzo and K

Dawg61
04-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Duke is good

DudyDawg
04-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Yup. I want to see Duke kentucky

Dawg61
04-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Yup. I want to see Duke kentucky

Weird it's less than a month after ESPN released the 30 for 30 "I Hate Christian Laettner" who of course is most famous for his last second shot vs Kentucky. Kentucky will finally get their shot at revenge.

DudyDawg
04-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Weird it's less than a month after ESPN released the 30 for 30 "I Hate Christian Laettner" who of course is most famous for his last second shot vs Kentucky. Kentucky will finally get their shot at revenge.

If that's the final, it won't surprise me if its the highest viewed college basketball game ever.

Dawg61
04-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Justise Winslow already getting the 3 step drive allowed in the NBA. He's blatantly traveled twice on two drives.

DudyDawg
04-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Justise Winslow already getting the 3 step drive allowed in the NBA. He's blatantly traveled twice on two drives.

He's got a drive like james harden where he holds that ball out extended, gets you to reach, but moves it at the last second and draws the foul. Really crafty. If he adds a jumper he will be a solid NBA player. I like watching him play a lot

Dawg61
04-04-2015, 06:51 PM
He's got a drive like james harden where he holds that ball out extended, gets you to reach, but moves it at the last second and draws the foul. Really crafty. If he adds a jumper he will be a solid NBA player. I like watching him play a lot

I like Winslow but Okafor is special. He's a future All-Star. I love his footwork, hands and how he is always looking for the glass.

smootness
04-04-2015, 08:02 PM

Uh...he's shooting 42% from 3. He's just a terror on every level. He's Duke's best player.

Big, strong, fast, athletic, powerful, and skilled offensively in a variety of ways. Can also defend like the dickens.

DownwardDawg
04-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Damn what a start!!