PDA

View Full Version : Did Sandman14 get sent back to where he came from?

I seen it dawg
06-29-2013, 09:09 AM
Nt

The Croom Diaries
06-29-2013, 09:49 AM
Good lord I hope so. After I heard "Oxford is more sophisticated than Starkville so it's better" that's about all I need to see - that is the ultimate go-to line for Rebs to claim superiority over State people. As someone who is a walking cliche country song, I find this guy to be extra douchy.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Good lord I hope so. After I heard "Oxford is more sophisticated than Starkville so it's better" that's about all I need to see - that is the ultimate go-to line for Rebs to claim superiority over State people. As someone who is a walking cliche country song, I find this guy to be extra douchy.

Google 100 smartest cities in America, guess who came in at 34 and who came in at 74. I love how those pricks make fun of the people that grow their food and design sophisticated systems for the military and think suing doctors makes them superior to us.

Coach34
06-29-2013, 10:54 AM
They are superior to us because they were good at football back in the 1960's when it was all-white- and they got a Litkenhous Poll National Title

The Croom Diaries
06-29-2013, 12:09 PM
Google 100 smartest cities in America, guess who came in at 34 and who came in at 74. I love how those pricks make fun of the people that grow their food and design sophisticated systems for the military and think suing doctors makes them superior to us.

Ouch. That article really messes with "facts".

I've always thought it was funny how the the over educated make fun of people they can't live without. The people that grow and raise their food, produce the goods the consume, build their houses and offices, etc.

DiligenceDawg
06-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Ouch. That article really messes with "facts".

I've always thought it was funny how the the over educated make fun of people they can't live without. The people that grow and raise their food, produce the goods the consume, build their houses and offices, etc.

The "over education" argument aside, the stereotype that OM so dearly clings on to will continue to fade. If I could pull the real numbers today I would be amazed if MSU alumni didn't fill just as many professional school positions across the country as they do. I'd be amazed if you can walk into any major firm or corporation in the state and not find MSU alumni working at similar levels as their OM counterparts.

The longer the big money over there believes that we like plants(because they have no understanding on any level of what we actually do) and are too scared to enter the old boys club of business(or any other field they believe themselves to have a monopoly on), the longer we will be able to continue growing at the impressive rate we have over the past 5 years.

The real difference between the two? OM must announce itself and come off as pricks to keep a reputation. MSU just keeps silently producing results.

They have a more convenient bar scene. Neat.

engie
06-29-2013, 01:10 PM
Is this where I need to bring endowment growth back into the equation and show everyone how much ground we've made up on them(and the rest of the SEC other than Arky) in the past decade?

At current rates, we're 4 years from surpassing them in the $$ figure that defines the overall "worth" of the school...

DownwardDawg
06-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Back to the original question. Well???

The Croom Diaries
06-29-2013, 01:46 PM
Is this where I need to bring endowment growth back into the equation and show everyone how much ground we've made up on them(and the rest of the SEC other than Arky) in the past decade?

At current rates, we're 4 years from surpassing them in the $$ figure that defines the overall "worth" of the school...

You don't need to bring anything up. MSU > OM. Anyone who thinks differently go somewhere else.

Also, if you think being "sophisticated" is cool then you are lame. In 5 years at State I never met anyone who thought they were "sophisticated". I'm not really sure what kind of women are turned on by "sophisticated" men, but my guess is they do math equations during intercourse while the man recites poetry.

I graduated from State. I own my own business and I wear boots every day. I've never worn a collared shirt to work and my work truck has mud all over it. I talk to "sophisticated" architects all the time who can't even comprehend how a metal building works. But they do know how to use a computer and select the perfect wine to go with their meal.

I don't care what or who an OM person is. I just want to skull drag them football and rub their nose in it.

Todd4State
06-29-2013, 03:00 PM
You don't need to bring anything up. MSU > OM. Anyone who thinks differently go somewhere else.

Also, if you think being "sophisticated" is cool then you are lame. In 5 years at State I never met anyone who thought they were "sophisticated". I'm not really sure what kind of women are turned on by "sophisticated" men, but my guess is they do math equations during intercourse while the man recites poetry. I graduated from State. I own my own business and I wear boots every day. I've never worn a collared shirt to work and my work truck has mud all over it. I talk to "sophisticated" architects all the time who can't even comprehend how a metal building works. But they do know how to use a computer and select the perfect wine to go with their meal.

I don't care what or who an OM person is. I just want to skull drag them football and rub their nose in it.

Amy Farrah Fowler?

TopDog58
06-29-2013, 03:04 PM
B.b.b.b.b.but they have Rowan Oak! Kids love that place. Oxford is a great place to raise a sophisticated family!

The Croom Diaries
06-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Amy Farrah Fowler?

Totally forgot about her.

So I guess those type of people don't engage in sex, or coitus, or whatever they call it. Sounds fun.

I wonder if Sheldon Cooper will be coming to Oxford for a "Fun with Flags" speech? That would be riveting.

Goat Holder
06-30-2013, 08:49 AM
The real difference between the two? OM must announce itself and come off as pricks to keep a reputation. MSU just keeps silently producing results.

Can't say it any better.

swdawg
06-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Rowan Oak is a great place to visit...if you like ticks.

B.b.b.b.b.but they have Rowan Oak! Kids love that place. Oxford is a great place to raise a sophisticated family!

Sandman14
07-01-2013, 01:32 AM
stop being geeks, some of you. grow some balls and roll with the punches. it's not personal. except to the geeks. rub some dirt on it.

it's unfortunate that some MSU folks really have an inferiority complex. the slightest realization of any disadvantage gives some MSU folk hives. that's the only thing about the rebel crowd that really gets to me. they love to poke fun at MSU's inferiority complex. and they hit the nail on the head with that. most of their stuff is pathetic, but that much is true.

the people in Starkville/at MSU are far superior to the snobbish assole-ish-ness of the Oxford persona (now that is opinion-my opinion-and not fact).

the towns are not comparable. don't make yourself appear foolish. auburn fans don't consider themselves lower than bama fans, yet no one will argue that they have it better out on the plains than in Tuscaloosa. Oxford is a small town, but it's a very renowned small town with better features than Starkville on the whole. It's FACTUAL (watch for the freak out) that Oxford is a better city than Starkville. No one in the world but MSU fans and Starkville residents would argue against this conclusion. It's not a big deal. But obviously there are some here who believe otherwise. This contention has deeply offended some of you, which is comical.

using the word "douche" too many times = using the word "sophisticated" too many times. think on it.

"LOOK AT HIM! DAMMIT STOP THIS! SOMEONE. PUT HIM ON MUTE. HE ISN'T BACK-PATTING. SEND HIM BACK FROM WHENCE HE CAME, NOW DAMMIT."

biscuit
07-01-2013, 05:06 AM
"The real difference between the two? OM must announce itself and come off as pricks to keep a reputation. MSU just keeps silently producing results."

THIS

Ghost of Hank Flick
07-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Sandman - people come here to talk about Mississippi State sports. We don't need to have arguments held up to the standards of academia. We aren't discussing policy, experiments, theories, or whatever college professors sit around and talk about. This is sports.

Every thread I've read that you've been in lately you are the antagonist, but you are pretty much always wrong. Your baseball opinion is probably the worst on the board. When you have bad sports opinions on a sports board, all of your other showboating is pretty laughable. Maybe you'll know more about football, we'll see.

Also, you don't need to act like you are getting in people's heads and other posters are slamming their keyboards to the ground and walking out of the room fuming because you riled them up so much. Do people actually give a second thought to their message board post after clicking send?

P.S. - liking Oxford's restaurants and architecture and everything else better than Starkville's is an opinion, not fact. Not everyone places a priority on those things.

DownwardDawg
07-01-2013, 06:12 AM
Sandman - people come here to talk about Mississippi State sports. We don't need to have arguments held up to the standards of academia. We aren't discussing policy, experiments, theories, or whatever college professors sit around and talk about. This is sports.

Every thread I've read that you've been in lately you are the antagonist, but you are pretty much always wrong. Your baseball opinion is probably the worst on the board. When you have bad sports opinions on a sports board, all of your other showboating is pretty laughable. Maybe you'll know more about football, we'll see.

Also, you don't need to act like you are getting in people's heads and other posters are slamming their keyboards to the ground and walking out of the room fuming because you riled them up so much. Do people actually give a second thought to their message board post after clicking send?

P.S. - liking Oxford's restaurants and architecture and everything else better than Starkville's is an opinion, not fact. Not everyone places a priority on those things.

^^^This^^^^
Constantly calling another poster "son" = Ghey

I seen it dawg
07-01-2013, 08:26 AM
**** he is still here. Sandman it's not your opinions on topics it's the boorish way you discuss everything. You are the epitome of the SPS dick that runs through every thread being condescending and an asshole without the ability to just agree to disagree. It's ****ing tiring and your 2 cents ruins discussion in most threads. Basically it's just the fact that you enter every thread just to bitch and argue, and I mean argue like a 16 yr old only attempting to act smarter than everyone.

This board was created to have great discussion, and sometimes disagreements, on all things MSU sports. You are incapable of that. Take it somewhere else.

FISHDAWG
07-01-2013, 09:13 AM
boom !!! - fire control, this is the FO - add fifty & fire for effect ... 10 rounds h-e

sandwolf
07-01-2013, 09:50 AM
It's FACTUAL (watch for the freak out) that Oxford is a better city than Starkville.

No, dumbass......that is 100% opinion.

Statefan
07-01-2013, 10:52 AM

They may act like they are all more intelligent, but didn't the entering class at UMC last year or a couple of years ago have more MSU students than any other institution? I'm pretty sure that's accurate.

Squidawg11
07-01-2013, 11:44 AM
They may act like they are all more intelligent, but didn't the entering class at UMC last year or a couple of years ago have more MSU students than any other institution? I'm pretty sure that's accurate.

Just for the record there are only 2 more UM undergrads than there are State undergrads in my law school class. Also, guess which school has more students in the top of the class? I hope i am not being too subtle.

Sandman14
07-01-2013, 04:14 PM
No, dumbass......that is 100% opinion.

and there she goes, just as predicted.

Sandman14
07-01-2013, 04:16 PM
NM

Sandman14
07-01-2013, 04:17 PM

100% geek smell coming off this post. yep.

Sandman14
07-01-2013, 04:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

FlabLoser
07-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Strike one to Sandman14.

HereComesTheSpiral
07-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Strike one.

Can this be treated as interfering with the catcher and be an automatic out?