PDA

View Full Version : Ha, Beav is trying to claim Buchanan & MGK neck and neck for QB...

CadaverDawg
03-31-2015, 09:44 AM
You, me, and everyone else in the World knows MGK will start. Freeze knows that's why he got him, and that all bets are off if he doesn't start him...he'll go postal.

It's funny to hear CL reporters act like it's an actual "competition". Bo Bounds and R Blevins, SMDH at y'all buying that garbage.

HancockCountyDog
03-31-2015, 09:50 AM
You, me, and everyone else in the World knows MGK will start. Freeze knows that's why he got him, and that all bets are off if he doesn't start him...he'll go postal.

It's funny to hear CL reporters act like it's an actual "competition". Bo Bounds and R Blevins, SMDH at y'all buying that garbage.

I keep hearing that MGK isn't doing all that great, and that is why there isn't a starter. I still think MGK punches a cop before season starts.

starkvegasdawg
03-31-2015, 09:52 AM
If things are gong badly for MGK then Buchanan better stay out of the Library to avoid being caught in the crossfire of a MGK meltdown.

mic
03-31-2015, 10:03 AM
Kincaid another 4* bust from that epic 2013 class
And you all have to remember this is the same MGK that a few months back was running 3rd string at Clemson
Dylan Farve would have put up the same if not better numbers at EMCC last year with that team....

RougeDawg
03-31-2015, 10:11 AM
If things are gong badly for MGK then Buchanan better stay out of the Library to avoid being caught in the crossfire of a MGK meltdown.

+1. Nice. Or invest in a pastel covered flak jacket for his nights out on the town.

Yes, I think this is more of MGK not being what all the hype made him out to be, and more sunshine pumping by the bear recruiting sites and their evaluations of him. They had no other way to quiet the sheep, other than to hype up the only legitimate QB they had a chance of landing.

I met someone who actually went to a few of his games and said his production and stats were more to do with their entire team being much more talented than just about every other team they played. Said he wasn't impressed with him and this guy is neither a State or Bear fan. Just a guy from southern Mississippi who may be a closet USM fan. He Never really expresses any allegiance to a team.

thf24
03-31-2015, 10:18 AM
I like to remind my Bear friends who were initially hyping up Kelly that Tyson Lee put up similar numbers in juco. Though in fairness, Tyson would have been a hell of a lot better for us if he'd been 4-6 inches taller.

Political Hack
03-31-2015, 10:30 AM
And you all have to remember this is the same MGK that a few months back was running 3rd string at Clemson
Dylan Farve would have put up the same if not better numbers at EMCC last year with that team....

very good point.

Jack Lambert
03-31-2015, 10:32 AM
Being good in JUCO doesn't always translate to being good SEC. Just ask JWS about the 2000 class. Plus I don't think Freeze is good at developing QB anyways. That's the reason they had to go all in on a JUCO in his third year anyways.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-31-2015, 10:42 AM
Kincaid another 4* bust from that epic 2013 class

HAHAHA that's a kick to the rebel gonads...

Coach34
03-31-2015, 10:43 AM
One of their coaches told a buddy of mine that Wallace was definitely a better QB than Kelly. Kelly's numbers were inflated due to East Miss having WR' running wide open alot

justwin
03-31-2015, 12:34 PM
I'm probably in the minority, but I think it's Buchanan's job to lose. Mainly, b/c 6 foot qbs who lack special running ability don't make in the SEC. Kincade is too short and why he'll transfer soon if he's smart.

The youtube EMCC highlights of Kelly that I've seen are basically 7 vs 7 on air which won't occur in the SEC.

Kelly is not Masoli or Wallace or Marshall at Aub or Simms @ Bama or Manziel or any of those QBs who didn't have the ideal measurables / pedigree, but who overcame due to their athleticism.

I'd go with Buchanan and have him throw bubble screens ~20 times/game to all of those WRs.