PDA

View Full Version : Huge week

msstate7
03-29-2015, 10:05 PM
South Alabama has a good record and usce is a good team. We desperately need a 3-1 week to get this season turned around. Usce has been struggling some lately, so hopefully we can pull this off.

RossDawg82
03-30-2015, 07:48 AM
Just give up. We aren't good enough to win a series this year.

msstate7
03-30-2015, 07:50 AM
Just give up. We aren't good enough to win a series this year.

I think we pull off a 3-1 week. I'm just that big of a homer haha

SignalToNoise
03-30-2015, 08:17 AM
We desperately need a 3-1 week to get this season turned around.

You're right, we do need that. Personally I haven't seen anything to make me think we can pull it off.

Here's to hoping.

thf24
03-30-2015, 08:19 AM
I'm fairly confident we'll make our usual late season push to some degree, but there are definitely more issues that need more than time to "come together" compared to the past couple of years. My biggest hope for this year at this point is that it finally proves to Cohen that some of his coaching strategies and tendencies have got to change.

maroonmania
03-30-2015, 08:47 AM
I think we pull off a 3-1 week. I'm just that big of a homer haha

Glad there are a few fans still holding out hope for a major turnaround. I've become pretty apathetic at this point because I think our season all but ended this past weekend. We've just given ourselves WAY too big a hill to climb to make postseason given the gauntlet we are about to run through.

War Machine Dawg
03-30-2015, 10:32 AM
I found video of 7....

http://i.imgur.com/C5JXVSN.gif

msstate7
03-30-2015, 10:37 AM
I found video of 7....

http://i.imgur.com/C5JXVSN.gif

Haha

Bama_Dawg
03-30-2015, 12:54 PM
South Alabama has a good record and usce is a good team. We desperately need a 3-1 week to get this season turned around. Usce has been struggling some lately, so hopefully we can pull this off.

The wife got us tickets as my Valentine's day present, we'll be right behind the plate cheering on the Dawgs. USA is actually predicting a sellout for this game so if you are in the area, get there early. The support will be there, now the players (and coaches) need to do their part. Time to get this train back on track.