PDA

View Full Version : So Sean Patterson is hashtagging his class sipboyz16

whosyourdawgy
03-29-2015, 09:09 PM
I find that absolutely ludicrous! Does anyone else? Hell half their class wont even be from Mississippi.

Dallas_Dawg
03-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Mullen has him working as a mole. This is the first step ****

Todd4State
03-29-2015, 10:29 PM
It's definitely ironic. They definitely lead right now based on verbal commits, but I think by the summer that will flip back to us and we will win Mississippi again most likely. It's kind of a weird year in that there are a few prospects around Oxford that are really good like Metcalf, and then they have Cooley and Benito Jones who are both good players.

That said, there are also a lot of elite players in the Golden Triangle that I think we get like Lashley, Brown from Starkville, Kobe Jones from Starkville plus I think we win Meridian and then there are some guys like Damion Dickens and KaDerrion Mason that I think we get that might blow up. We're going to have to battle for some guys like Nigel Knott and Jeffrey Simmons, but I like where we stand right now. Nero Nelson is a lean that I like and I also like Jeriko Morris from Crystal Springs. I'm pretty excited about the guy we just offered from Desoto Central named Derouen and I like Keshon Heard from Hamilton.

If Dan keeps recruiting like I think he will, I think we will be pretty happy with this class.

MaxedOutMaroon
03-29-2015, 11:12 PM
If by Sean you mean shea that's pretty stupid, he's from Louisiana. I live in Birmingham now. It would be pretty weird for me to name a group That I'm involved with Bama anything.

Saltydog
03-30-2015, 10:33 AM
nt

msstate7
03-30-2015, 10:38 AM
nt

Heard? Any relation to the OM heards?