PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if KY will get by Wisconsin.

Jack Lambert
03-28-2015, 10:53 PM
Just thinking.

DawgSaint
03-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Have to think winner will be NC

yjnkdawg
03-28-2015, 11:03 PM
I think this game was a wake up call for Kentucky and I think they will be ready for Wisconsin. But who knows what will happen.

SDDawg
03-28-2015, 11:18 PM
38 - Won.

smootness
03-28-2015, 11:27 PM
I think both Wisconsin and Duke will give them games. I think they'll end up beating Wisconsin by 10+, but I think Duke will beat them in the finals.

Duke has Okafor, who is probably the only big man in the country who can consistently take them on offense, they have shooters everywhere, and they have the one thing that Kentucky has no one to stop - a big, athletic slasher who can take guys off the dribble, crash the boards, and cause havoc.

I think Winslow is the key to Duke taking them down. If UK had Poythress, I don't think anyone could beat them in the Tournament, but without him, Winslow is a matchup nightmare.

basedog
03-29-2015, 07:33 AM
Charles Barkley had a good comment about Kentucky's big men not able to score unless they get offensive rebound and dunk, except for one player. Wisconsin will be a great match up for the Wildcats but I would give the edge to Kentucky.

Schultzy
03-29-2015, 07:35 AM
Kentucky will lock you down when they need to, even in games when they're just going through the motions. I don't think anyone has a chance against them this year.

sandjunky
03-29-2015, 08:17 AM
I am still holding out hope for a UK v UL final with a UL win....the level of melt would be glorious

klong-dog
03-29-2015, 08:33 AM
Kentucky will lock you down when they need to, even in games when they're just going through the motions. I don't think anyone has a chance against them this year.
Just last night Notre Dame had a pretty good at them. Had a game winning shot go just alil long.

klong-dog
03-29-2015, 08:34 AM
Just last night Notre Dame had a pretty good chance at them. Had a game winning shot go just alil long.