PDA

View Full Version : So Ladarius Perkins is a closet black bear? WTF are these guys thinking....

HancockCountyDog
06-28-2013, 01:10 PM
I mean seriously our senior RB is saying he wishes he could live in Oxford. Thanks Perk

LaDarius Perkins ‏@DarioPerkins27 11h I wish I could move to Oxford but still go to Mississippi State that will be clutch!

Coach34
06-28-2013, 01:12 PM
I just read that as:

"Hey guys, I'm getting some Ole Miss ***** these days"

FISHDAWG
06-28-2013, 01:12 PM
maybe he was thinking of the recruiting corps there ** you remember C-34's old avatar

Pollodawg
06-28-2013, 01:13 PM
If he left, we could probably get a real SEC every down back.

Pollodawg
06-28-2013, 01:16 PM
He needs some folks on twitter to give him a little hell over that.

HancockCountyDog
06-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Yeah but why give credence to OM's bullshit about Oxford being better than Starkville...

I mean I don't expect him to actually hate Ole Miss or Oxford, but lets not give them free publicity. I mean it makes no sense.

Hump4Hoops
06-28-2013, 01:49 PM
He didn't think it through. Expect to hear this repeated by your ole miss coworkers/etc. for a while.

Sandman14
06-28-2013, 02:06 PM
Oxford is a much better place than Starkville. It's not close. I lived in Starkville for 3 years and then Oxford for 4. I'd much rather Starkville be better because I'm an MSU fan, but it's not. That's a fact.

Therefore, his statement made perfect sense to me.

Still, it's ignorant to make that statement because you know some people won't understand it.

Bottom line: Coach's comment nailed it 100%.

The Croom Diaries
06-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Oxford is a much better place than Starkville. It's not close. I lived in Starkville for 3 years and then Oxford for 4. I'd much rather Starkville be better because I'm an MSU fan, but it's not. That's a fact.

Therefore, his statement made perfect sense to me.

Still, it's ignorant to make that statement because you know some people won't understand it.

Bottom line: Coach's comment nailed it 100%.

Interesting "fact". If you place a high priority on getting drunk and partying, yeah Oxford is better. For those of us who have families and left that behind a while back, Starkville is much more appealing.

whereisomaha
06-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Interesting "fact". If you place a high priority on getting drunk and partying, yeah Oxford is better. For those of us who have families and left that behind a while back, Starkville is much more appealing.
I'm sure TSUN is paying for these lies.

http://livability.com/top-10/top-10-college-towns-2012/oxford/ms

http://livability.com/top-10/top-10-best-small-towns-2013/oxford/ms#.UczHd8th6Tc.facebook

Sandman14
06-28-2013, 02:44 PM
No, it's a fact for all those who are sophisticated. It's much more beautiful and represents much richer historical value. Just as one example, take Rowan Oak, for instance.

I have two kids and have not been to a bar in years..at least not after nightfall.

Starkville formerly was a complete shit hole. Now it has gotten a little better. When I was at school at MSU, the city seemed to literally hate the university. There were no good places to eat (Anthony's was in West Point), and there really wasn't shit to do there.

Oxford is 45 minutes from Memphis and has much more to offer. Overall, it's plain to see that it's a much nicer community. It's one of the top rated places in the country to retire, as well. There are probably 4 good restaurants in Oxford that are better than anything Starkville has to offer. It really is a beautiful place to raise a family...if not for all that damn red and blue.

So as for your smart ass comment, you only made yourself appear bafoonish to anyone with class.

Damn I'm on a hot streak. Scorching folks.

CadaverDawg
06-28-2013, 02:44 PM

http://livability.com/top-10/top-10-best-small-towns-2013/oxford/ms#.UczHd8th6Tc.facebook

I thought you Rebels didn't care about Coach34 and his new board?? Couldn't help yourself could you.

CadaverDawg
06-28-2013, 02:46 PM
No, it's a fact for all those who are sophisticated. It's much more beautiful and represents much richer historical value. Just as one example, take Rowan Oak, for instance.

I have two kids and have not been to a bar in years..at least not after nightfall.

Starkville formerly was a complete shit hole. Now it has gotten a little better. When I was at school at MSU, the city seemed to literally hate the university. There were no good places to eat (Anthony's was in West Point), and there really wasn't shit to do there.

Oxford is 45 minutes from Memphis and has much more to offer. Overall, it's plain to see that it's a much nicer community. It's one of the top rated places in the country to retire, as well. There are probably 4 good restaurants in Oxford that are better than anything Starkville has to offer. It really is a beautiful place to raise a family...if not for all that damn red and blue.

So as for your smart ass comment, you only made yourself appear bafoonish to anyone with class.

Damn I'm on a hot streak. Scorching folks.

I always wondered if you were a troll, because I didn't think we had fans that douchey....looks like I was right. Hopefully Coach puts you on a bus out of here with ya boy whereisomaha

Sandman14
06-28-2013, 02:53 PM
That's what usually happens in communities with ring leaders like yourself. Children who get their feelings hurt when The Boss arrives and starts stepping on toes. Go ahead and do it. Let the back-patting continue in perpetuity. Just know that when you say "we," you are the odd man out. The others actually make sense and garner respect, whereas you do not.

HancockCountyDog
06-28-2013, 02:58 PM
For some reason seeing a Rebel Troll with the name 'whereisomaha' just makes me laugh...

Because I know that I just had 2-3 of the best weeks as a MSU fan in my life and that this douchebag will never have the same experience. Keep on with your city smack, because I can't hear you with all my Omaha swag in my ears.

BruceWayne
06-28-2013, 03:04 PM
What coach said.

bulldawg28
06-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Perkins forgot about the monthly Klan meetings.

whereisomaha
06-28-2013, 03:20 PM

I always wondered if you were a troll, because I didn't think we had fans that douchey....looks like I was right. Hopefully Coach puts you on a bus out of here with ya boy whereisomaha
Oh he will. No facts that disagree with biased opinions allowed. Isn't that why this board was created?

Coach34
06-28-2013, 03:22 PM
Isn't that why this board was created?

No- this board was created for State posters.

elitedawgs
06-28-2013, 03:25 PM

Well here's something that isn't a lie - come here and start stuff up, you'll be gone. Consider yourself warned.