PDA

View Full Version : OT: Wtf is going on in Jackson?

SignalToNoise
06-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Saw this on Facebook recently. I didn't believe it at first, but then remember it is Jackson after all.

Jackson Facebook Friends - I'm not sure how the postings of the crimes I endured were deleted, but somehow they were. I need to tell you ladies what happened this Tuesday. A friend of mine was driving down I-55 S at the Warerworks Curve Tuesday morning around 9:00 am. A man pulled a gun on her and shot into her car. Luckily, after removing some glass from her body, she is ok. The person who shot into her vehicle has the same description as the guy who pulled a gun on me while traveling down Old Canton 11 days earlier. I don't know if it is Road Rage or something targeted. JPD is on it. The suspect is 18-22 skinny B/M. Both times he was wearing a tank top and hat. Both times it was a weekday around 9:00 am. For me he was driving an old 4 door beat up brown and gray car. For her, he was driving an old truck. BE CAREFUL!!

Are there any official reports about this or is it just something making the rounds on social media? That is messed up.

FlabLoser
06-28-2013, 11:56 AM
I saw that too and I am going to call BS on it.

Like there's some Jackson mafia that deleted her Facebook posts. Any alarmist post that starts out like that should be summarily dismissed.

Exhibit B is lack of media attention. If there is anything Jackson media likes to report, it is crime. A story like this would be big in the news.

SignalToNoise
06-28-2013, 01:54 PM
If something like that happened in the water works curve there would have to be doznes of witnesses. Same with old canton (even though it doesn't say what part of old canton). I'm in agreement with you and think it's BS.

FlabLoser
06-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Last I saw on this is WJTV is interviewing her. Did it make the news?