PDA

View Full Version : expect to see...

Political Hack
03-25-2015, 10:43 AM
some movement today and/or tomorrow on the basketball assistants.

BeardoMSU
03-25-2015, 10:45 AM
some movement today and/or tomorrow on the basketball assistants.

Any hints or leanings you care to share?

smootness
03-25-2015, 10:49 AM
Well, we know of McCray and Brooks, and Ifyouonlyknew has spoken on Zeigler. So that seems to be the staff.

Political Hack
03-25-2015, 11:28 AM
Well, we know of McCray and Brooks, and Ifyouonlyknew has spoken on Zeigler. So that seems to be the staff.

I went to see a friend at lunch. took a wrong turn and had to reroute it.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-25-2015, 11:35 AM

I expect that to be the staff but nothing is official to the ink is on the paper. McCray is the most for sure & I find it hard to think we wouldn't have a MS/MSU guy on the roster hence keeping Brooks. Zeigler has been mentioned by a few national types & with Garson saying no thanks it makes sense.

ETA: I will say this there could be another MS ties guy on the staff. We'll see but if so business is really about to pickup.

Political Hack
03-25-2015, 11:43 AM
I expect that to be the staff but nothing is official to the ink is on the paper. McCray is the most for sure & I find it hard to think we wouldn't have a MS/MSU guy on the roster hence keeping Brooks. Zeigler has been mentioned by a few national types & with Garson saying no thanks it makes sense.

ETA: I will say this there could be another MS ties guy on the staff. We'll see but if so business is really about to pickup.

close.

smootness
03-25-2015, 11:48 AM
close.

Kirby?

BeardoMSU
03-25-2015, 11:49 AM
Kirby?

We're gonna make Malik the starting PG, and director of basketball operations**

Acid mouth
03-25-2015, 11:50 AM
The Big Train??