PDA

View Full Version : How Malik Newman could turn himself into

cheewgumm
03-23-2015, 01:23 PM
An elite personality and make NBA execs and fans alike love him. Do something NOBODY has done in the kne and done era.

Come out, commit to Miss State and say something like ..." I don't want to go to team myself with all the best players on Kentucky... I want to test myself againt the best players. That's what winners and people who like to compete do."

This would make him a household name across America.

Your welcome Malik.

tireddawg
03-25-2015, 02:23 PM
Bump

Coach34
03-25-2015, 02:26 PM
Malik wants to be the next Russell Westbrook I think- a PG that is a scorer- he and Sword together would be dangerous.

jumbo
03-25-2015, 02:36 PM
Malik wants to be the next Russell Westbrook I think- a PG that is a scorer- he and Sword together would be dangerous.

Man, I wonder where he could go to get that kind of development. If only Westbrook's college coach had a job somewhere ***

smootness
03-25-2015, 02:41 PM

Agreed. I really hope he and Westbrook still have a good enough relationship that Westbrook would be willing to reach out and help recruit Malik. Kind of doubt it, but that would probably tip it all in our favor.

msstate7
03-25-2015, 03:07 PM

Howland says he wants to push the ball in transition. Malik, sword, and Houston would be awesome to see running the court.

smootness
03-25-2015, 03:15 PM
Howland says he wants to push the ball in transition. Malik, sword, and Houston would be awesome to see running the court.

Yes, indeed. Kasongo, too. If Black can make strides, I could see him giving us a good transition option at the 4, too.