PDA

View Full Version : For those that have not seen the post-game CWS press conference from last night...

maroonmania
06-26-2013, 10:48 PM
I highly recommend you go over to hailstatetv and watch it. Its Coach Cohen along with Renfroe, Graveman and Frazier and it really is very moving. You can tell how emotional the players were and how much this season meant to them. You also get how committed Cohen is to getting back to Omaha and winning this thing. My favorite part was when Cohen said that back in the Fall how he had every player do a 3 to 5 minute presentation to the team on anything they wanted and Frazier did his on TD Ameritrade park and everything about it. Said he didn't want the team to be unfamiliar with the surroundings once they got there. Great stuff! Made me really proud to be a fan of this team.

DownwardDawg
06-26-2013, 11:03 PM
Yeah I thought it was great too. It made me feel like we are going to be regulars in Omaha. Everyone needs to get used to seeing MSU in the CWS.

engie
06-26-2013, 11:25 PM
Wow.

Cohen's resolve and confidence in going back is amazing. It makes you believe what he's saying -- and basically forget just how difficult it is to accomplish.

We will win a title under him. No doubt in my mind.

CadaverDawg
06-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Yea, it's a must watch. Gotta love the comments from John about Frazier's power point. He loves those guys, and he is on a damn mission to win this thing...Soon. I love it