PDA

View Full Version : I really don't see us winning a series.......

basedog
03-21-2015, 04:03 PM
this year. Not just because we are getting spanked out Kentucky, but we are really a bad Sec team right now. I know it's early but who are we better than in the Sec? This team is just dead with a long season ahead, I've never ever said or believed this before in my lifetime that we want win a series which probably will be a first in our history. Like I said, "Brutal" it is!

Saltydog
03-21-2015, 04:11 PM
be fine and we'll hit 50 plus HR's..........Course, he's the ultimate MSU baseball sunshine pumper but he's also full of shit.......This team is awful..........

basedog
03-21-2015, 04:14 PM
I don't need a memo, I just see how bad we have fallen in talent and it's hard to watch after 45 years. Tell me who we are better than in the Sec right now?

smootness
03-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Oh geez.

BossDawg
03-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Never fear! Cohen said the offense will get better with warmer weather...good times'a comin', fellas!

(Just in case someone doesn't catch on: ******)

Bully13
03-21-2015, 04:23 PM
we can't even get XB hits against swac teams. we lose to swac teams. this team has proven it will not do anything this year and I'm tired of the pattern. it's getting old. and cohen lets them act silly in the dugout.

cohen and crew are riding the good ship lollipop.

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-21-2015, 04:25 PM
I didn't even watch today. Did we do the stupid shit in the dugout again today with turning the shirts backwards and all that crap?

WPDawg
03-21-2015, 04:37 PM
Oh...woe is me. geez people. Its a damn game played for our entertainment. If it stresses you out so much, you need new hobbies to spend your time. Dont imagine these guys like losing and its their life. And last I heard, we cant make any trades or roster changes til next year. So what you see is what you got. To many people build all these kids up like their going to be huge game changers and then turn around and hate them when they disappoint.

Bully13
03-21-2015, 04:45 PM
Oh...woe is me. geez people. Its a damn game played for our entertainment. If it stresses you out so much, you need new hobbies to spend your time. Dont imagine these guys like losing and its their life. And last I heard, we cant make any trades or roster changes til next year. So what you see is what you got. To many people build all these kids up like their going to be huge game changers and then turn around and hate them when they disappoint.

nobody's hating. but we do have a right to complain and even bitch. it's what sports fans do. MSU baseball has too many advantages to be losing like this. and it's not just this year. it's becoming a pattern and we have a right to bitch and demand changes. cohen is not getting the job done, period. and I'm not ready to blame the players. I don't think we're being coached properly.

basedog
03-21-2015, 04:46 PM
I ain't hating on any of the players, I'm saying we have a better chance of Ragnar invading Polk/Dement Stadium than us winning another series this year!

That's baseball!

TheRef
03-21-2015, 04:47 PM
I ain't hating on any of the players, I'm saying we have a better chance of Ragnar invading Polk/Dement Stadium than us winning another series this year!

That's baseball!

I think you like your exclamation point key a biiiiiiiit too much there, base.

Quaoarsking
03-21-2015, 04:48 PM
Literally winning 0 of 10 SEC series would take a particularly awful SEC team, like Cohen's-second-year-level awful. Cohen's first team and Polk's last each managed to win a series at some point during the year.

basedog
03-21-2015, 05:02 PM
LOL Ref, maybe so!!!!!!!!