PDA

View Full Version : Who are the "leaders" on this baseball team?

38843dawg
03-21-2015, 03:51 PM
I'm not seeing any.

msstate7
03-21-2015, 03:53 PM
delete

HereComesTheSpiral
03-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Mitchell and Fitts, because we look, act, and play like a bunch of ****ing clowns.

WPDawg
03-21-2015, 04:05 PM
Dont think teams that are not doing well automatically means that there are no leaders. please explain. I dont have access to locker room and practices like some do. We could just be team with average talent that needs to keep playing to get better.

cbrunt29
03-21-2015, 04:13 PM
You'd think Rea or Fitts, two guys that were apart of the CWS run two years ago, would step up and light some fire into this team. While we're all goofing around in the dugout, we've lost two series straight to teams that aren't even the best in the SEC.
We are bad. Just bad. And this falls on Cohen just as much as it does on the players. Something better change QUICK or we are screwed.

38843dawg
03-21-2015, 04:15 PM
"Dont think teams that are not doing well automatically means that there are no leaders. please explain. I dont have access to locker room and practices like some do. We could just be team with average talent that needs to keep playing to get better."

Can't believe someone would even need this explained to them. Look at the post from cbrunt, he said it perfectly.

WPDawg
03-21-2015, 04:26 PM
yeah...I do...please explain from an viewpoint other than the common bleacher "we suck.....we dont have any leaders"

Drugdog
03-21-2015, 05:28 PM
Mo, Larry, and Curly.

Original48
03-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Sure, none of us knows what's said behind closed doors, and we have supposed leaders on this team, but no one seems to be leading. On the surface we appear to just be accepting it. I do think we need to put a hold on rally jerseys, snorkels, staged fart evacuations and dugout seances. And I would like to see a 'leader' rip into someone orchestrating any of these rituals. It would be nice if our plate approach was as intensely prepared for

ScottH
03-21-2015, 06:05 PM
Does any of this go back to Burroughs departure?

RTO Dawg
03-21-2015, 06:08 PM
yeah...I do...please explain from an viewpoint other than the common bleacher "we suck.....we dont have any leaders"

We cant clutch hit
We cant pitch out of trouble
Bunt when we should be swinging
Softball Dugout
No Leadership

I personally see a bunch of sawed-off prima donna ******* that need to nut up!!!!

ShotgunDawg
03-21-2015, 06:32 PM
Our baseball problems have little to do with leadership and much more to do with the fact that we have a bunch of 5'10" guys that neither hit HRs or throw 95 mph.

I laugh every time someone throws out a new theory about why our baseball team stinks when the answer is obvious: we simply don't have enough good players.

Bucky Dog
03-21-2015, 06:37 PM
Me and Smitty

Homedawg
03-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Our baseball problems have little to do with leadership and much more to do with the fact that we have a bunch of 5'10" guys that neither hit HRs or throw 95 mph.

I laugh every time someone throws out a new theory about why our baseball team stinks when the answer is obvious: we simply don't have enough good players.
Honestly, it truly is as simple as you said. So spot on its unreal.

Todd4State
03-21-2015, 06:39 PM

I agree, but it still pisses me off to see Ross give up some runs and not do his job and then goof off in the dugout afterwards. Now I don't expect him to be all intense afterwards or whatever either. But I get the impression he doesn't care and at the very least it looks unprofessional. If I was Cohen I would put a stop to that until he starts performing.

Todd4State
03-21-2015, 06:42 PM
I would say our leaders are Fitts, Ross, Preston, Rea, and Collins.

One has been hurt.

Two have performed reasonably well.

One goofs off too much and the other is trying to be Holder- and both are a part of our worst unit which is KILLING us right now.