PDA

View Full Version : 8-4 football, .500 basketball, national seed baseball for 2013-2014......

Goat Holder
06-26-2013, 02:28 PM
You all heard it here first. Just want to be crystal clear on this.

I told you all about UCLA and nobody believed. I would have loved to have been wrong but I saw that coming a mile away.

People doubt me on how we'll get better in baseball next year. Just watch, fools.

Coach 57 tries to argue with me about our offense this fall. Again, just watch, fools.

Who cares about basketball, I just assume we have to get a little better.

Coach34
06-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Ill say 7-5 in football and the return of the Egg

Over .500 in basketball- i'll say 18 wins

And national seed in baseball- our pitching should be outstanding

AROB44
06-26-2013, 04:14 PM
You all heard it here first. Just want to be crystal clear on this.

I told you all about UCLA and nobody believed. I would have loved to have been wrong but I saw that coming a mile away.

People doubt me on how we'll get better in baseball next year. Just watch, fools.

Coach 57 tries to argue with me about our offense this fall. Again, just watch, fools.

Who cares about basketball, I just assume we have to get a little better.

There are a couple of us I am sure.....me being one.

mic
06-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Ill say 7-5 in football and the return of the Egg

Over .500 in basketball- i'll say 18 wins

And national seed in baseball- our pitching should be outstanding

Football..
4 lock wins
3 lock loses
5 swing games/ with 2 @home and 1 neutral site
I will go out on limb and also say 8-4..

Basketball.
Without looking at schedule and hoping we dont have injuries like last year .. NIT.. RR can coach

Baseball.
SEC Schedule will be much better.. Omaha should be expected.. We will be VERY VERY good next year

JayDawg
06-26-2013, 05:34 PM
I care about basketball too, but I also am a Kansas fan, so that might have something to do with it.

8-4 sounds about right in football; I just really hope we beat OSU.

It would be awesome if we can make it to the NIT this year.

I can't wait for baseball next season and I've never said that before in my life.

biscuit
06-26-2013, 06:00 PM
7-5 football, around 17-19 wins hoops, host a regional in baseball.....I'll take it

cheat2win
06-27-2013, 07:06 AM
I am one of those who care about hoops, would love to be close to .500. I can see football going any where from 5-7 to 8-4 will have to wait and see. If we don't host I will be very disappointed.