PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

Rick Danko
03-17-2015, 06:00 PM
If this needs to be moved please do so. Trying to find some last minute bachelor party ideas, the idea of Little Rock came up. Any suggestions on possibly arriving early evening Friday, spending the day Saturday, and coming home Sunday, anyone had an experience like this that could share some ideas or is Little Rock even worth a damn, never been there myself.

Drewbowski
03-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Go to Hot Springs, AR

Rick Danko
03-17-2015, 06:24 PM
Go to Hot Springs, AR

Any insight of what to do there please

Dallas_Dawg
03-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Go to the spring River in arkansas or red fishing in venice Louisiana.

It_Could_Happen
03-18-2015, 02:00 AM
I'm from arkansas. Go to hot springs, which was stated earlier. Little rock has gotten pretty high in the crime rate lately. Lots to do in Hot Springs. Good bar scene and you can get a house on Lake Hamilton. Also, Oaklawn is lots of fun. That's the horse park there.

RTO Dawg
03-18-2015, 07:18 AM
My peeps took the Amtrak to New Orleans....

BulldogBear
03-18-2015, 08:45 AM
If this needs to be moved please do so. Trying to find some last minute bachelor party ideas, the idea of Little Rock came up. Any suggestions on possibly arriving early evening Friday, spending the day Saturday, and coming home Sunday, anyone had an experience like this that could share some ideas or is Little Rock even worth a damn, never been there myself.
If you do go to LR, I recommend eating at SHORTY SMALL'S. Loved it when I went up for our game there in 2013. The Monte cristo is awesome, but I dipped in BBQ sauce!

Maroonthirteen
03-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Probably not the 1st choice of the wolfpack but LR can be a fun town. Not knowing anything about your party, I'll assume.

Stay downtown. The Peabody and Marriott are really nice
They are within walking distance of a few bars. Bars which are typically yuppie type places. Cajun Wharf a short drive near downtown has an older crowder (over 30) but is fun if you are in that range or want to go MILF hunting.

Guy type places to eat. Mexico Chiquito off hyw 10 or Military in NLR. You won't be impressed with the building but it is delicious tex-mex. Cheap too. Does is downtown. Always good. The best pulled pork sandwich anywhere is at Whole Hog off Cantrell. Cothams downtown is a good local place.

Gentlemen's club.... Only advice I have is stay away from university drive..ghetto. Unless you are into ghetto...Go to the one out i40 towards Conway.

My recommendation, stay in LR, party Friday. Travel the hour down to Hot Springs Saturday and take in the horse races. The horse races are fun. If you could get a camp house on Hamilton or Ouachita....that would be a fun weekend

Golf....not a lot to choose from... Burns park has a public course that is challenging... Short but challenging for your average guy. There is a links type course out towards Scott.

You could go out and climb Pinnacle Mountain. That's probably pretty tame for a bachelor party but if you run out of things to do.

Thats all I got off the top of my head.