PDA

View Full Version : Guys- if you have any kind of issues with the site

Coach34
03-17-2015, 11:22 AM
That are I.T related- please PM Elitedawgs, Scoobadawg, or Flabby- NOT ME

Asking me to help with IT issues is like asking Ray for an inbounds play, Stands for some discipline advice, Mullen for a 1st half game plan vs a real good defense, Cohen about playing for the big inning, Smitty about hitting with two strikes, I Seen It about kindness and tenderness, Dawg61 about roster management, or MsStateBaseball about home run projections

War Machine Dawg
03-17-2015, 11:28 AM

Asking me to help with IT issues is like asking Ray for an inbounds play, Stands for some discipline advice, Mullen for a 1st half game plan vs a real good defense, Cohen about playing for the big inning, Smitty about hitting with two strikes, I Seen It about kindness and tenderness, Dawg61 about roster management, or MsStateBaseball about home run projections

Damn, that made me laugh.

SignalToNoise
03-17-2015, 12:34 PM

I had a pretty good laugh at this as well.