PDA

View Full Version : So.....

Liverpooldawg
03-17-2015, 09:09 AM
Are we gonna fire Mullen? ****** Off the field stuff and all.********

Coach34
03-17-2015, 09:22 AM
You're a ****ing joke

The discipline with which he runs our football team that has 100 players on it vs Stands and his 15 guys can't even be compared. How many have called out Mullen thru social media or in the newspaper??? How many walk away from him when he is talking to them? How many look away during time-outs and ignore him.

Stands couldnt discipline players- never could. That's he almost lost his job 2 years after getting it. It's also why he could never win big- they were never disciplined enough to do the little things necessary.

The he butthurt that still exists by the University of Stands crew is hilarious

MadDawg
03-17-2015, 09:29 AM
The he butthurt that still exists by the University of Stands crew is hilarious

It's only surpassed by the butthurt from the "Anybody could do better than Stands" complete and total dipshits.

MadDawg
03-17-2015, 09:31 AM

Our players got in a fight in a beach vacation spot and it made the national news. Oh yeah, we don't tolerate that do we?

Coach34
03-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Our players got in a fight in a beach vacation spot and it made the national news. Oh yeah, we don't tolerate that do we?

We're they under Mullen's care right after a game at a game?

Homedawg
03-17-2015, 09:34 AM

Are you really trying to compare that situation to the fight in the stands??? Wow

MadDawg
03-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Are you really trying to compare that situation to the fight in the stands??? Wow

I don't think anyone is being 100% serious in this thread.

Coach34
03-17-2015, 09:40 AM
It's only surpassed by the butthurt from the "Anybody could do better than Stands" complete and total dipshits.

We have certainly upgraded in discipline and hard work- just didn't find the right guy to recruit well enough coming in

MadDawg
03-17-2015, 09:44 AM
We have certainly upgraded in discipline and hard work- just didn't find the right guy to recruit well enough coming in

In year 4 I'm tired of comparing our current coach to the previous one. It's time to put some expectations on the program again.

Liverpooldawg
03-17-2015, 09:59 AM
LOL, I knew 34's head would explode with that one. Just to be crystal clear I don't won't Mullen fired or even hear it discussed. Honest question: How many arrests happened under the previous basketball coach?

Liverpooldawg
03-17-2015, 10:00 AM
Maddog is correct in my part. Just having a little fun with a bit of an inconsistency.

sleepy dawg
03-17-2015, 11:07 AM
Maddog is correct in my part. Just having a little fun with a bit of an inconsistency.

It's not even close to the same thing. apples and ... kumquats.

engie
03-17-2015, 11:13 AM

If he goes the next 7 years with this getting significantly worse, without having us finish in the top 25 again, while peaking at the Liberty Bowl and spiraling downward from there, to go along with dwindling attendance and continued off the field issues, then yes, it is quite possible that we would fire him...

Liverpooldawg
03-17-2015, 11:34 AM

sandwolf
03-17-2015, 11:54 AM

There isn't an inconsistency at all. You were simply being a troll.

Liverpooldawg
03-17-2015, 12:07 PM
:)

Of course. 34 needs a counterpart.