PDA

View Full Version : Get ready to see if Strick will nut up

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-16-2015, 08:11 PM
to someone coming after one of his coaches. Georgia women's coach retiring after 36 years. Haven't heard anything, but I'd better you a dollar they come looking at Schafer.

If so, will be interesting to see how successful he wants to be in ladies basketball.

Alldawg
03-16-2015, 08:18 PM
to someone coming after one of his coaches. Georgia women's coach retiring after 36 years. Haven't heard anything, but I'd better you a dollar they come looking at Schafer.

If so, will be interesting to see how successful he wants to be in ladies basketball.

No worries, Rick Ray can always coach the women's team

engie
03-16-2015, 08:25 PM
His daughter is locked in here now. He's recruited FR and SO classes on a level to potentially win a title. What can/does UGA offer him that MSU does not?

TheRef
03-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Schaefer is locked in here, and he wants to get the program to the highest of heights. He's not moving to UGA.

Homedawg
03-16-2015, 08:40 PM
Schaefer is locked in here, and he wants to get the program to the highest of heights. He's not moving to UGA.

That doesn't mean he won't listen and get paid. Guy is a smart, sharp dude....we will have to pay him more no matter

TheRef
03-16-2015, 08:40 PM
That doesn't mean he won't listen and get paid. Guy is a smart, sharp dude....we will have to pay him more no matter

After this season, he is getting an extension and a pay raise along with his assistants...

Liverpooldawg
03-16-2015, 09:05 PM
He has this team set up to make some REAL noise nationally over the next couple of years. I don't think he is going anywhere.

Smitty
03-16-2015, 11:07 PM
His daughter is locked in here now. He's recruited FR and SO classes on a level to potentially win a title. What can/does UGA offer him that MSU does not?

This post reminded me of Tubby Smith from UGA to UK taking Saul with him. The "father's daughter" chant still rings true. Close game in the Hump if I recall

Ifyouonlyknew
03-17-2015, 08:05 AM
This post reminded me of Tubby Smith from UGA to UK taking Saul with him. The "father's daughter" chant still rings true. Close game in the Hump if I recall

Saul never played ball at UGA. He went to KY as a true freshman Tubby 1st year in 97-98. GG Smith was the son who played at UGA & stayed when Tubby left.

Eric Nies Grind Time
03-17-2015, 08:20 AM
So you just put forth a hypothetical situation to bitch about the AD? lol