PDA

View Full Version : Carskadon Article

sandwolf
06-26-2013, 10:16 AM
Didn't see where this had been posted, but Bob Carskadon wrote a damn fine article on the baseball team:

http://hailstatebeat.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/the-best-season-in-msu-history-comes-to-an-end/

That little son of a bitch is a helluva writer. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him make it big in the future.

FlabLoser
06-26-2013, 10:44 AM
He has done a bang up job.

Thick
06-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Good read!

Drugdog
06-26-2013, 11:24 AM
Did the pollen get to anyone else.

CadaverDawg
06-26-2013, 11:37 AM
A little misty, no doubt.

I always wanted MsU to make it to a National Championship...and to have it be with a team with such character and personality, makes it even better now that it finally happened.

The names Frazier, Renfroe, Rea, Girodo, Holder, Bench Mobb, etc will forever be legendary through our eyes. And to see the Intense Bastard grow as a coach before our eyes this season has really been amazing. The sky is now the limit for this program, and I think what Cohen said last night was right...A groundwork and foundation has been laid for future teams, and we will be back.

Just an incredible year, and I'm sad it's over, not just because we lost...but because I enjoyed watching this team play, keeping up with them, and pulling for them. Usually I can jump right in to football mode, but this one will take a little while to get over.