PDA

View Full Version : Does this piss anyone else off

DudyDawg
03-15-2015, 04:59 PM
https://twitter.com/hailstatebb/status/577224764005179393

We are about to lose a home series to open sec play, against a team that won't compete. We've BLOWN two games in the eight and played the last two weeks like a bunch of babies. Yet we do this crap in the dugout. I'm all for having some fun, but this isn't fun. Win some games, then you can dick around

mparkerfd20
03-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Nope. Apathy set in after game 1 yday.

Mjoelner34
03-15-2015, 05:05 PM
At least with those uniforms, people may not recognize that its MSU.

maroonmania
03-15-2015, 05:09 PM
At least with those uniforms, people may not recognize that its MSU.

Good point. If we are going to play this shitasticly then I'm all for not wearing Maroon and White.

EngineerDawg
03-15-2015, 05:41 PM
this team needs more than the luck of a rally cap

I seen it dawg
03-15-2015, 05:53 PM
Whole ****ing program needs a kick in the balls and get some sack. The bullshit over floweth from the players and the coaches.

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-15-2015, 06:03 PM
There was talk about this yesterday. Pissed me off when I saw half the team turn their uniform tops on backwards after blowing a lead to Western Kentucky or whoever the kcuf they were. You won't see LSU do this bush league shit.

Twice get a guy on second with no outs and we try to bunt them over. Failed both damn times. Cohen tries to out scheme everybody he plays because he thinks he knows more than anyone else and needs to just let the guys play ****ing baseball. If our talent isn't as good as the other guys and we get beat fine, but he's not giving our guys an opportunity to out talent anyone.

War Machine Dawg
03-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Whole ****ing program needs a kick in the balls and get some sack. The bullshit over floweth from the players and the coaches.

There was talk about this yesterday. Pissed me off when I saw half the team turn their uniform tops on backwards after blowing a lead to Western Kentucky or whoever the kcuf they were. You won't see LSU do this bush league shit.

Twice get a guy on second with no outs and we try to bunt them over. Failed both damn times. Cohen tries to out scheme everybody he plays because he thinks he knows more than anyone else and needs to just let the guys play ****ing baseball. If our talent isn't as good as the other guys and we get beat fine, but he's not giving our guys an opportunity to out talent anyone.

http://i.imgur.com/4IpjFOn.gif