PDA

View Full Version : Our fans are the best around..,

Drugdog
03-14-2015, 05:11 PM
probably 10,000 here for this dismal display.

Jacksondevildog
03-14-2015, 05:14 PM
If they want that to continue, Cohen better hire a ****ing hitting coach. This shit is ridiculous.

maroonmania
03-14-2015, 05:14 PM
Our fans want an elite baseball program so bad but we just can't seem to get there.

Dawgface
03-14-2015, 05:17 PM
Other than hitting and pitching we're not bad.**

Drugdog
03-14-2015, 05:25 PM
We can Walk with best of them.

Jacksondevildog
03-14-2015, 05:29 PM
Our success in 2013 will make our AD never have to make a tough call to Cohen about changing things up. We need a hitting coach. What we are current doing now isn't working. It didn't work last year. Our pitching was so dominant two years ago that we rode Renfroe and Frazier. It hid our deficiencies offensively.

confucius say
03-14-2015, 05:31 PM

We better bc we dang sure can't hit.

maroonmania
03-14-2015, 05:33 PM

Without the Bama walks in that first game we probably end up with maybe 1 run.

Jacksondevildog
03-14-2015, 05:36 PM

"We don't use bats. We use family".

That's I'll be the new tweet from MSUBaseball.

War Machine Dawg
03-14-2015, 06:43 PM
Our success in 2013 will make our AD never have to make a tough call to Cohen about changing things up. We need a hitting coach. What we are current doing now isn't working. It didn't work last year. Our pitching was so dominant two years ago that we rode Renfroe and Frazier. It hid our deficiencies offensively.

Let's be fair: It hasn't worked since the day the Hitting Guru was hired. We are the worst damn offensive baseball program I've seen since Cohen was hired. It's terrible. There's a difference in aggressive small ball and just lacking any power or aggressiveness. We're the latter. And anyone who can actually hit the ****ing ball is punished for it.

Jacksondevildog
03-14-2015, 06:46 PM
Completely agree. The only people that disagree with this statement are the ones that think that Polk should still be our coach and Ole Miss' program is not relevant. I watch a lot of college baseball and there are mid-majors that hit better than us and do so when they are playing power 5 conference teams.
Let's be fair: It hasn't worked since the day the Hitting Guru was hired. We are the worst damn offensive baseball program I've seen since Cohen was hired. It's terrible. There's a difference in aggressive small ball and just lacking any power or aggressiveness. We're the latter. And anyone who can actually hit the ****ing ball is punished for it.

War Machine Dawg
03-14-2015, 06:51 PM
Completely agree. The only people that disagree with this statement are the ones that think that Polk should still be our coach and Ole Miss' program is not relevant. I watch a lot of college baseball and there are mid-majors that hit better than us and do so when they are playing power 5 conference teams.

Careful, Todd, ISID, Engine, and MsStateBaseball will call you an idiot who doesn't know baseball.

Jacksondevildog
03-14-2015, 06:53 PM
There's also no rhyme or reason to our sub pattern at times. Third base has been a revolving door and guys in the outfield can have a great game, only to be benched the next game. Cody Brown will be suspended for a game for hitting two doubles in game 2. Holland needs to play 2B. I don't care that Gridley hit .450 vs SWAC teams. Holland is better and he is a left handed batter with a plus, plus glove.