PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if we will win 35!!

MaroonDawg4Life
03-14-2015, 05:03 PM
bullpen sucks

cbrunt29
03-14-2015, 05:04 PM
And we can't hit the ball out of the infield, besides Wes

Saltydog
03-14-2015, 05:55 PM
to chill and 'lax........He's the official sunshine pumper for MSU baseball.........

MaroonDawg4Life
03-14-2015, 08:42 PM
We had bases loaded with no outs and get 1 run and it was give to on a hbp. The next 2 so and then a grounder to end the inning. We have no one who can hit in clutch at all. Glad Sexton went the distance because a call to the bullpen would have been another lose. Even ross is not doing anything this year.

Todd4State
03-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Actually Ross has been fine. It's not his fault that Fitts comes in and shits all over the mound after he is taken out.

cbrunt29
03-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Actually Ross has been fine. It's not his fault that Fitts comes in and shits all over the mound after he is taken out.

Yeah Ross would've eventually gotten out of that inning with little damage done.

Intramural All-American
03-14-2015, 09:42 PM
We had bases loaded with no outs and get 1 run and it was give to on a hbp. The next 2 so and then a grounder to end the inning. We have no one who can hit in clutch at all. Glad Sexton went the distance because a call to the bullpen would have been another lose. Even ross is not doing anything this year.

I blame both of the Ks on Cohen. Absolute garbage to try squeezes with back-to-back guys with no outs and then one out up 3 with the bases loaded. He put the hitters in bad counts. Our bunting for hits has been very solid, but at this point it should only be when the player thinks he can take advantage of a situation. I'm not against bunting, but Cohen is doing it at absurd amounts this year.

Homedawg
03-14-2015, 09:44 PM

Fitts hasn't been good. However he didn't shit on himself tonight. Were u there to see tonight? Really? I'm not a fitts guy but that's bullshit.

Intramural All-American
03-14-2015, 09:46 PM
Fitts hasn't been good. However he didn't shit on himself tonight. Were u there to see tonight? Really? I'm not a fitts guy but that's bullshit.

Agreed about tonight, although his WP is what got both runners in scoring position. The single that plated both was an unfortunate blooper.

Skydawg1
03-14-2015, 09:53 PM
Good Lord. Ross has been horrible.