PDA

View Full Version : So, Freeze is following 157 people on twitter...

smootness
03-13-2015, 09:48 PM
The majority are current recruits. The others are almost entirely made up of assistant coaches, OM AD staff, some official OM twitter accounts, then some Christian musicians and a few other famous people (Danica Patrick is one).

That is almost the entire list of people he is following. He is pretty clearly deliberate in NOT following random people, especially fans. He obviously is very intentional in who he follows. So in the middle of that, he is following, and even tweets directly at, someone who isn't real and is only even claiming to be a fan with no official position or influence?

I'm sorry, but that doesn't pass any smell test. And not only that, but his wife, who is only following 93 people (almost none of whom her husband is also following) is also following this random fan who didn't even attend the school?

Yeah. Ok.

ShotgunDawg
03-13-2015, 09:56 PM
The majority are current recruits. The others are almost entirely made up of assistant coaches, OM AD staff, some official OM twitter accounts, then some Christian musicians and a few other famous people (Danica Patrick is one).

That is almost the entire list of people he is following. He is pretty clearly deliberate in NOT following random people, especially fans. He obviously is very intentional in who he follows. So in the middle of that, he is following, and even tweets directly at, someone who isn't real and is only even claiming to be a fan with no official position or influence?

I'm sorry, but that doesn't pass any smell test. And not only that, but his wife, who is only following 93 people (almost none of whom her husband is also following) is also following this random fan who didn't even attend the school?

Yeah. Ok.

I think everyone knows what happened here, but the problem is that there is no way to prove it or incriminate anyone for it.

As I posted in another thread, Ole Miss is the middle to upper class white guy that the cops continue to see driving around shady neighborhoods. If it happens once or twice, it means little, but when it becomes a trend, it means a ton. At some point, any intelligent person would ask, "What the hell is going on?"

If the NCAA had any ball sack, they would understand that Ole Miss is really really good at cheating and just catch them for tax evasion or something minor and severely punish them, due to overwhelming circumstantial evidence.

Harrydawg
03-13-2015, 09:58 PM
And Biserk (or Byork) or whatever his name is.....AD is also a follower.

I smell catfish, they have to be embarrassed....at best

RAYn_Man
03-13-2015, 09:59 PM
So you mean to tell me that Freeze doesn't even follow any of his current or former PLAYERS? Just recruits? Hmmm makes sense.

smootness
03-13-2015, 10:05 PM
So you mean to tell me that Freeze doesn't even follow any of his current or former PLAYERS? Just recruits? Hmmm makes sense.

He's following CJ Johnson, Donte Moncrief, and maybe one or two more, but that's it.

cheewgumm
03-13-2015, 10:08 PM
It's the only Christian thing to do...to tease young men with sexual innuendo through a catfish.

Mjoelner34
03-13-2015, 10:17 PM
And Biserk (or Byork) or whatever his name is.....AD is also a follower.

I smell catfish, they have to be embarrassed....at best

I don't think Freeze was catfished. I think he was one of the fishermen.

missouridawg
03-13-2015, 10:23 PM
I don't think Freeze was catfished. I think he was one of the fishermen.

A fisher of young men.

EAVdog
03-13-2015, 10:23 PM
I said it two years ago on SPS. She was being followed by the Director of Recruiting twitter feed. He didn't follow anyone but recruits, coaches, and her. Maybe they were watching, maybe they were directing? Probably never know.

And before anyone calls me all tinfoil hat on this, fake social media accounts are very prevalent and used by lots of organizations, companies, and politicians. There are Social Media companies who only do this. I would expect every SEC Athletic Department has some sort of outside Social Media management. I am pretty sure Butch Jones has some catfish accounts rocking out of Knoxville.

jumbo
03-13-2015, 10:50 PM
Try to connect all the dots you want to and can. Nothing is going to come of this. We'll make fun of them on the internet for a while. It's going to be embarrassing for the Acey guy but that's it. Nothing will happen to OM. Nothing will happen to Freeze. Nothing will happen to any recruits.