PDA

View Full Version : Quinndary Weatherspoon

Ifyouonlyknew
03-13-2015, 05:37 PM
Weatherspoon & Velma Jackson just won their 3rd straight 4A championship. They defeated Aberdeen 76-38. Quinndary finished with 28. Can't wait to get he & Tookie on campus. Makes our bench better by 10 fold when you can bring in guys who can actually score.

ETA: full stat line 28pts 12-17fg 9asst, 5reb, & 5blk

msstate7
03-13-2015, 05:40 PM
I'm really excited about weatherspoon

Harrydawg
03-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Little brother Nick may be the next really good MS basketball player......sophmore.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-13-2015, 06:53 PM
Yea Nick is prolly the better athlete of the 2. Just doesn't have the same size yet.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
03-13-2015, 09:50 PM
I said wassup to quinndary in the student section after the mizzou game. told him we were looking forward to having him & good luck. seems humble, about his business, can't wait to see how his skill set translates.

Harrydawg
03-13-2015, 09:55 PM
Both boys are really good kids, momma has done a great job raising them

chef dixon
03-14-2015, 03:48 PM
Weatherspoon is a very composed player. He doesn't force anything even though he is more talented than everyone else on the court. He takes what the game gives him and capitalizes. Very smooth stroke and will be a type of player our team needs. Malik on the other hand forces quite a bit, but he's just dripping talent so it doesn't even matter. I think that's why Velma Jackson was able to beat Callaway this year although Callaway is the much bigger, talented team. Very well oiled machine that Weatherspoon is playing in at Velma that has an excellent PG and PF. Callaway on the other hand just overmatches everyone with Malik and a couple of trees under the basket.