PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tune in to H2H today?

starkvegasdawg
03-13-2015, 05:32 PM
Just wondering if Richard was squirming or defiant and if Matt was giving him a sympathetic shoulder to cry on like he does every time something negative breaks about the bears.

Homedawg
03-13-2015, 05:35 PM
I heard about ten minutes. Actually, Richard admitted it was a foul and should have been called. Even said to people that say it shouldn't? Why not? One good reason why not. I was shocked.

MedDawg
03-13-2015, 06:30 PM
Just wondering if Richard was squirming or defiant and if Matt was giving him a sympathetic shoulder to cry on like he does every time something negative breaks about the bears.

I heard what might have been only the first part of discussion on the fake blonde girl social media accounts. Richard was acting like it made no sense, like there was nothing to it, and the last thing before the commercial he said something similar to, "I don't get how this has anything to do with recruiting". I got home and stopped listening, so I don't know if they talked more about it after the break.

I figured he was acting/pretending like Acey Robert's article. Claiming ignorance, blowing off any importance, and either ignoring or deflecting any association with recruiting.

yjnkdawg
03-13-2015, 06:43 PM
I heard what might have been only the first part of discussion on the fake blonde girl social media accounts. Richard was acting like it made no sense, like there was nothing to it, and the last thing before the commercial he said something similar to, "I don't get how this has anything to do with recruiting". I got home and stopped listening, so I don't know if they talked more about it after the break.

I figured he was acting/pretending like Acey Robert's article. Claiming ignorance, blowing off any importance, and either ignoring or deflecting any association with recruiting.

I would think he was either ignoring or pretending if he made that statement. 20,000 + tweets in the AP account and the way the OM AD and Freeze prioritized that account.