PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know why Gridiron passes went up $100??

RougeDawg
03-13-2015, 03:05 PM
Got the renewal letter yesterday and notices they've bumped up the cost $100 per spot. Guess they are taking advantage of the demand. I haven't seen any of the other 2015 pricing. Did they increase costs across the board?

And this is not a complaint. I will renew. Just seeing what sections will and by how much they will increase this coming season.

Buddy
03-13-2015, 03:12 PM
The Gridiron club was the only section that saw an increase over 2014 pricing. I guess it was supply and demand but the Gridiron Club can't be the only area with a waiting list.

Homedawg
03-13-2015, 03:12 PM
Like you said, probably because they were such a big hit and won't have any trouble selling them. Turned out to be a big hit for sure.

Buddy
03-13-2015, 03:17 PM
I just hope they don't increase the number of passes above the original 750. Scott said before the season that he thought that was a conservative number and they would probably be able to increase that in the future. It appears that many Gridiron Club members never went to their stadium seats and stood out front for the entire game. It was difficult for us to ever find a spot to stand in the endzone where we could see the game due to the large crowd.

maroonmania
03-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Yep, sounds like the law of supply and demand has taken hold on the Gridiron passes. They were apparently even more popular than expected.

DawgHouseUnited
03-13-2015, 04:59 PM
I just hope they don't increase the number of passes above the original 750. Scott said before the season that he thought that was a conservative number and they would probably be able to increase that in the future. It appears that many Gridiron Club members never went to their stadium seats and stood out front for the entire game. It was difficult for us to ever find a spot to stand in the endzone where we could see the game due to the large crowd.

^This. I never met the folks in the seats next to us, they either sold their tickets or were in the Gridiron the whole time.

SapperDawg
03-13-2015, 05:26 PM
I have one. Didn't sit in my seat one second of any game this year becuase I spent the whole time there. Why leave? Booze, food, bathrooms with no line, and the best seat in the house. I consider that purchase one of the best I have ever made.