PDA

View Full Version : @finsupap RIP

elitedawgs
03-12-2015, 05:17 PM
The poor #catfish got caught

http://s22.postimg.org/wvw68kx0t/IMG_6605.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/wvw68kx0t/)

http://s22.postimg.org/4ui4uvrql/IMG_6606.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/4ui4uvrql/)

http://s22.postimg.org/oro23ualp/IMG_6607.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/oro23ualp/)

http://s22.postimg.org/uorxknrql/IMG_6608.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/uorxknrql/)

Bucky Dog
03-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Delete

Bucky Dog
03-12-2015, 05:22 PM
So this is IT?

BeardoMSU
03-12-2015, 05:23 PM
So what?

PMDawg
03-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Worst IT ever.

Political Hack
03-12-2015, 05:36 PM
So what?

If an Ole miss media outlet used a fake twitter account stealing personal photos from someone to help Ole Miss recruit, that's a huge deal... and I suspect will be fairly big news in the short term. They had Hugh Freeze wishing a fake reporter happy birthday on twitter.

The only thing that's going to save them is that it's breaking on a Friday so it could die down before Monday. I'll bet that the affiliated media outlet is done.

engie
03-12-2015, 05:37 PM
ASHHOLE710 is a 22 year old in ATL named Ashley Sims.

FinsupAP went by the name Analesa Presley -- and was using pictures of Ashley Sims as herself.

Rayburn8
03-12-2015, 05:39 PM
So let me get this straight. This account somehow helped them recruit. But it was run by administration.this whole situation is confusing me.

TrueMaroon
03-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Hugh Freeze wished this AP girl happy birthday...who is fake...who Hugh made out like he knew her personally....to make her look legitimate...WHEN SHE WASNT. The coaching staff absolutely knew about this and was involved with whoever was controlling the account.

elitedawgs
03-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Steve Robertson will be running a complete story on this in the morning.

MaxedOutMaroon
03-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Y'all know much more thank I concerning this stuff. I just don't see how this will affect them negatively on the recruiting trail or their sports admin in general. Can y'all explain how this will affect them negatively, besides making him a liar?

dawgs
03-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Y'all know much more thank I concerning this stuff. I just don't see how this will affect them negatively on the recruiting trail or their sports admin in general. Can y'all explain how this will affect them negatively, besides making him a liar?

Only thing I could see is if it was used to contact recruits in violation of ncaa rules?

Coach34
03-12-2015, 06:45 PM
They had Boosters posing as a young woman direct messaging recruits to meet up with her if they would visit Ole Miss or on their visit. They even pulled in an imposter to be her on Head2Head radio with Wyatt and Tricky Dicky....they stole a young woman's likeness and used it.

Are you guys this obtuse ???

BeardoMSU
03-12-2015, 06:53 PM
They had Boosters posing as a young woman direct messaging recruits to meet up with her if they would visit Ole Miss or on their visit. They even pulled in an imposter to be her on Head2Head radio with Wyatt and Tricky Dicky....they stole a young woman's likeness and used it.

I get it, Coach, but will the They ever be identified?

BulldogDX55
03-12-2015, 06:55 PM
I get it, Coach, but will the They ever be identified?

That's the key, if anything is going to come of this.

Also, Beardo, make your picks.

Coach34
03-12-2015, 07:00 PM
It's so ****ing embarrassing it really doesn't matter if anything comes of it or not

Saltydog
03-12-2015, 07:09 PM
rebel recruiting tactic that will be swept COMPLETELY under the rug.........

Todd4State
03-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Steve Robertson will be running a complete story on this in the morning.

If he does that will be interesting. Simply because I've never known a MSU "media" outlet do that- not to mention the fact that they went along with the DeVinner story. Kind of makes me wonder if he is trying to save face from that debacle which may have been debatably the lowest point in MSU Internet reporting history to date.

The thing I would be worried about if I was him is the fact that Gene is such a pushover if Ole Miss tries to have him fired, he might be hung out to dry.

Todd4State
03-12-2015, 07:18 PM
rebel recruiting tactic that will be swept COMPLETELY under the rug.........

Maybe tweet it at Finebaum?

Saltydog
03-12-2015, 07:19 PM
beyond embarrassing and has to be some type of violation but proving that is another thing.

BeardoMSU
03-12-2015, 07:30 PM
It's so ****ing embarrassing it really doesn't matter if anything comes of it or not

Eh...I think they've had plenty more embarrassing stuff the last year or 2; I really don't see this leaving a dent. However, I am interested to see the how it plays out - Freeze tweeting happy birthday is pretty funny.

Saltydog
03-12-2015, 07:35 PM
other fan bases can see what douche bags the Pope an the rest of the citizens of Vatican City really are.

Coach34
03-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Rosey had the article coming out in a few hours

Dawgfan61
03-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Unless it can be proven that either Freeze or Kiffin or any other football staff member knew she was a fake or lied about knowing her, I dont see how this is a big deal. They have a crazy fan that would go to a bug extreme they arent the first nor will they be the last i am sure.

Ralph
03-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Rosey had the article coming out in a few hours

Wouldn't have made the connection but I almost asked if "Everything is Rosey for us" meant something.

Ralph
03-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Unless it can be proven that either Freeze or Kiffin or any other football staff member knew she was a fake or lied about knowing her, I dont see how this is a big deal. They have a crazy fan that would go to a bug extreme they arent the first nor will they be the last i am sure.

I don't Twitter but didn't freeze say her knew her personally, or something to that effect? Having it in writing is what I'm referencing...

MedDawg
03-12-2015, 08:02 PM
I don't Twitter but didn't freeze say her knew her personally, or something to that effect? Having it in writing is what I'm referencing...

Even if the account is deleted, you. Can still search the names finsupap and rebel_ap

yjnkdawg
03-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Looks like it was during Freeze's first season at OM, when the account was activated (November 2012). Everything does not always leave the internet even when deleted.

Tripp McNeely
03-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Are there any screenshots floating around of any conversations b/w this account and any current bear players....cuz that would be fantastic!

Political Hack
03-12-2015, 09:00 PM
people on twitter now saying that it was "@carbophat" if I spelled that correctly.

People are hammering that account and an Acey Roberts guy, which is a part of Make It Rain Sports. Does anyone know who the people are that run MIRS? Who is carbophat? Was he a part of MIRS? Why did he and FinsUp disappear at the same time?

I'm trying to follow but honestly I don't twitter enough to even know who is responding to who once more than two usernames are included in the thread. Anyone want to break this down? I knew this was going to be exposed today, but I don't know how, if at all, the MIRS media outlet was involved and I'm tired of waiting on the story.

Acid mouth
03-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Only thing I could see is if it was used to contact recruits in violation of ncaa rules?

This is pathetic. Did they use this catfish account to tweet at recruits? I don't use Twitter.

Ralph
03-12-2015, 09:09 PM
This is pathetic. Did they use this catfish account to tweet at recruits? I don't use Twitter.

Yes

Saltydog
03-12-2015, 09:17 PM
engineer. He's the typical rebel elitists and one of the bigger pushers of rebel propaganda and writer for MIR sports along with 662Dawg who posts here. He's a real piece of shit.

messageboardsuperhero
03-12-2015, 09:18 PM
people on twitter now saying that it was "@carbophat" if I spelled that correctly.

People are hammering that account and an Acey Roberts guy, which is a part of Make It Rain Sports. Does anyone know who the people are that run MIRS? Who is carbophat? Was he a part of MIRS? Why did he and FinsUp disappear at the same time?

I'm trying to follow but honestly I don't twitter enough to even know who is responding to who once more than two usernames are included in the thread. Anyone want to break this down? I knew this was going to be exposed today, but I don't know how, if at all, the MIRS media outlet was involved and I'm tired of waiting on the story.

I know a little bit about it, because anyone with a brain knew years ago that the account was a fake...

Apparently the Acey guy vouched for her being a real person and said he met/knew her. He even got someone pretending to be her to call into radio shows claiming to be Rebel_AP. I'd be shocked if the UM Make It Rain Sports people didn't at least know who the catfish was. This whole thing is just very bizarre- this random person was posing as a college girl flirting with high school kids and coaxing top recruits into visiting under the pretense that they were going to get lucky. If nothing else, it's just really ****ing weird.

Bass Chaser
03-12-2015, 09:22 PM

This is exactly what I was trying to figure out. It appears aemilner/carbophat/FinsupAP/OMNetwork are all the same person and maybe Acey Roberts business partner in MIRS.

Saltydog
03-12-2015, 09:37 PM
rebel frat boy prick that wears red pants, penny loafers and costa del mars and would lick a bead of sweat off of Shep's nut sack. He lives to do any, everything to further the Rebel cause and undermine MSU when given the opportunity.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Is this that sameolereb guy that has brought up before with this kind of stuff?

smootness
03-12-2015, 10:37 PM
This is hilarious, but I'm sure everyone will just claim they were duped like everyone else.

Hopefully Steve's article has some good stuff in it, but someone probably should have interacted with the account to corner people before blowing the story.

engie
03-12-2015, 10:44 PM

PM Beastman... He knows most of them pretty well, I believe...

Riotous Thinking
03-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Isn't @carbophat real name Matthew Faulkner? I listened to MIRS a few times during football season and that name comes to mind. He was normally the person I could barely hear while I was listening to the show on my phone.

Maroonthirteen
03-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Will the article be available to the public? Regardless, buy that man a steak when he blows the lid off this.

FlabLoser
03-12-2015, 10:59 PM
MIRS info is under the Mississippi Secretary of State's office under business filings. This is a copy & paste of their PUBLIC records on that website. It comes from this link after searching for "Make It Rain Sports" https://corp.sos.ms.gov/corp/portal/c/page/corpBusinessIdSearch/portal.aspx?#clear=1

Name History
Name Name Type
Make It Rain Sports, LLC Legal
Business Information
Business Type: Limited Liability Company
Business ID: 1000851
Effective Date: 04/25/2012
State of Incorporation: Mississippi
Principal Office Address:

Registered Agent
Name
Faulkner, Matthew
300 Flagstone Drive
Brandon, MS 39042

Officers & Directors
Name Title
Acey Roberts
1662 Florence Byram Road
Florence, MS 39073

Other
Jake Wimberly
302 Planters Grove
Ridgeland, MS 39157

Other
Matthew Faulkner
300 Flagstone Drive
Brandon, MS 39042

Other
Matthew Faulkner
300 FLAGSTONE DRIVE
BRANDON, MS 39042

Manager
Acey Roberts
1662 FLORENCE BYRAM ROAD
FLORENCE, MS 39073

President
Jake Wimberly
302 PLANTERS GROVE
RIDGELAND, MS 39157

Vice President
Matthew Faulkner
300 FLAGSTONE DRIVE
BRANDON, MS 39042

Treasurer

Todd4State
03-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Eh...I think they've had plenty more embarrassing stuff the last year or 2; I really don't see this leaving a dent. However, I am interested to see the how it plays out - Freeze tweeting happy birthday is pretty funny.

The thing I'm wondering is if this girl could sue Ole Miss for using her likeness without her permission. Probably not, but you never know.

smootness
03-12-2015, 11:05 PM
The only way this thing blows up is if it can be proven that someone within the athletic department either created it or knew it was fake. It will definitely blow up if it's proven Freeze knew.

This is the kind of thing deadspin loves.

yjnkdawg
03-12-2015, 11:13 PM
This FinsUpAp Account was really pathetic. I think the second one should be when my som "learns" and not learn. Guess that's from being in an OM English Class.

Analesa @FinsUpAP (http://favstar.fm/users/FinsUpAP) To my future husband, we might just name our first born son....Orvis!

Analesa @FinsUpAP (http://favstar.fm/users/FinsUpAP)
Tweet of the day!!! "@quez_g (http://favstar.fm/users/quez_g): As soon as my son learn how to talk I'm going to make him verbally commit to ole miss! #YAHTZEE (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23YAHTZEE)"

That's a HYDR Hotty Toddy abt Van Jefferson!! #15Days (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%2315Days)

There's not a daytime soap opera that can ever compete with SEC recruiting.

DancingRabbit
03-12-2015, 11:43 PM
I always knew there was something fishy about that account.

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/1495945569/catfish_rebel_flag_bandana.jpg?height=225&width=225

Westdawg
03-12-2015, 11:44 PM
Someone PLEASE let ESPN get this to the national headlines. I can see a special on this already!!

Guess we perked enough interest with thread a few weeks back about this same "girl". I tried to dig a little bit that day. It was right before signing day I think. Actually very funny that this actually came to light.

JDog13
03-13-2015, 12:12 AM
For you doubters. National media has made contact. It will be out there. how big? who knows.

DawgFromOxford
03-13-2015, 12:16 AM
It's creepy but like others have said I don't see it being a big deal unless someone high up on Freeze's staff knew who it was. Which how you can you prove that? They just claim they didn't know like anyone else. Option 2 is that it was someone on staff who actively tweeted recruits during dead periods. I definitely don't see this becoming anything big if the article doesn't call out someone behind the account by name specifically.

hailmari
03-13-2015, 12:36 AM
The only way this thing blows up is if it can be proven that someone within the athletic department either created it or knew it was fake. It will definitely blow up if it's proven Freeze knew.

This is the kind of thing deadspin loves.

Right. Deadspin would have a ball with this.

MabenMaroon
03-13-2015, 05:43 AM

No, I am obese!

bulldawg989
03-13-2015, 07:14 AM
Acey Roberts is employed by MDOT, fwiw.

JDog13
03-13-2015, 08:12 AM
Acey Roberts is employed by MDOT, fwiw.

Don't call mdot, if anyone is thinking about it. People I know, that know Acey, say he is a good guy. When ole miss fans launched a "get him fired campaign" against one of his MSU employees, Acey saved his job. Let's be above the Bears. Let's not go there.

thf24
03-13-2015, 08:33 AM
It will definitely blow up if it's proven Freeze knew.

Pretty sure at some point Freeze tweeted something to the effect of he knew or he had met AP. Anyone got a screen of that?

messageboardsuperhero
03-13-2015, 08:38 AM
Don't call mdot, if anyone is thinking about it. People I know, that know Acey, say he is a good guy. When ole miss fans launched a "get him fired campaign" against one of his MSU employees, Acey saved his job. Let's be above the Bears. Let's not go there.

Yeah, don't call up employers... That is just crazy. Give him all the hell you want on twitter, but keep his job/family out of it.

woozman
03-13-2015, 09:15 AM

I don't know him well, but I've dealt with Acey a few times on a professional level. He seems to be a good guy, just a normal dude who happens to pull for the other team. He comes across as a smartass douche (to MSU fans) on MIRS, but keep in mind that they are trying to generate hits and I'm sure that Jake comes across the same to OM fans.

RossDawg82
03-13-2015, 09:27 AM
So does anyone have any FACTS that the OM administration was running this twitter account, or are we speculating on this? If it is pure speculation, then I have wasted about 2 hours that I will never get back.

Dawgheadcheese
03-13-2015, 09:39 AM
The only way this amounts to anything is if Freeze did an Anthony "Weiner" move and was texting it around. Otherwise, not much here for them to worry about. However, it is funny that "girls at OM" are being used as one of their primary recruiting tactics. That's pretty funny. Guess you have to use whatever tools you have.

03-13-2015, 09:42 AM
Here's the podcast audio

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/6/024/show_6024371.mp3

FlabLoser
03-13-2015, 09:44 AM
Absolutely DO NOT mess with anyone's employer or personal life.

War Machine Dawg
03-13-2015, 10:38 AM

Yeah, don't call up employers... That is just crazy. Give him all the hell you want on twitter, but keep his job/family out of it.

This all day. That's BearShark bullshit and taking sports fandom way too far. Be above their garbage. Getting someone fired and/or dragging their family into it is about as low as it gets.

codeDawg
03-13-2015, 10:50 AM
Flab, what's the connection between @finsupap and @carbophat? Is @carbophat Matthew Faulkner? His username was "The Faulkner". Both @finsupap and @carbophat accounts went dark at the same time. The page doesn't work now, but earlier I could see that @rebel_agp had more conversations with @carbopaht than any other account. Now they are both gone.

Interestingly, @mrscarbophat still works and not surprisingly it's a Make It Rain Sports account. https://twitter.com/MrsCarbophat

Bert Stare
03-13-2015, 10:59 AM
Flab, what's the connection between @finsupap and @carbophat? Is @carbophat Matthew Faulkner? His username was "The Faulkner". Both @finsupap and @carbophat accounts went dark at the same time. The page doesn't work now, but earlier I could see that @rebel_agp had more conversations with @carbopaht than any other account. Now they are both gone.

Interestingly, @mrscarbophat still works and not surprisingly it's a Make It Rain Sports account. https://twitter.com/MrsCarbophat

You made me curious, so i did a little digging. @carbophat is indeed Matthew Faulkner of MIRS. Check out the pinterest board for carbophat below (even has his real name):

https://www.pinterest.com/carbophat/pins/

I had a friend do a little digging also, and it appears that the twitter accounts for both @finsup_AP and @carbophat are linked to the same verizon cell phone number. FWIW.

Dude must be a legit psychopath. There are literally hundreds of twitter conversations between just the 2 accounts. He sat there and would talk to himself for hours back and forth as 2 different personas.

DancingRabbit
03-13-2015, 11:04 AM
You made me curious, so i did a little digging. @carbophat is indeed Matthew Faulkner of MIRS. Check out the pinterest board for carbophat below (even has his real name):

I had a friend do a little digging also, and it appears that the twitter accounts for both @finsup_AP and @carbophat are linked to the same verizon cell phone number. FWIW.

Dude must be a legit psychopath. There are literally hundreds of twitter conversations between just the 2 accounts. He sat there and would talk to himself for hours back and forth as 2 different personas.

Doesn't that mean Matthew Faulkner is behind all this?

03-13-2015, 11:05 AM
With this info I will echo what the others have said - be above it.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jmfaulkner

smootness
03-13-2015, 11:07 AM
It is obvious at this point that Faulkner likely created the account, that Roberts was in on it, and that they got Freeze to tweet at the account to legitimize it (probably knowingly).

The Analesa Presley account popped up a week after MIRS started, and now they're both deleted on the same day?

I guarantee you Faulkner deleted his account because some of his pas tweets make it obvious he's behind it. That part is hilariously transparent.

BTW, the MIRS twitter account asked if Dak was intoxicated when the story of him being jumped came about and said 'so many questions'. Yeah, so many questions, none of which were about whether Dak was drunk or not.

Bert Stare
03-13-2015, 11:10 AM

Not necessarily. It just means that he had access to both twitter accounts. I figure it was several of them with the password to the @finsup_AP account. 20,000 tweets is alot for one man to accomplish. Both twitter accounts were deleted within 5 minutes of each other. He probably deleted the twitter app off his phone.

Make It Rain Sports does have a lot of explaining to do. They had 2 interviews with some woman, and even posted an article written by @finsup_AP. The twitter account for @finsup_AP went live 4 days after Make it Rain Sports became a company. Question is, did Freeze know that MIRS was behind the account. He did tweet happy birthday directly to the account. He didn't even do that to Leigh Anne Touhy. FWIW

Eric Nies Grind Time
03-13-2015, 11:11 AM
It is obvious at this point that Faulkner likely created the account, that Roberts was in on it, and that they got Freeze to tweet at the account to legitimize it (probably knowingly).

That looks like the most reasonable scenario at the moment.

Statefan
03-13-2015, 11:15 AM
Not necessarily. It just means that he had access to both twitter accounts. I figure it was several of them with the password to the @finsup_AP account. 20,000 tweets is alot for one man to accomplish. Both twitter accounts were deleted within 5 minutes of each other. He probably deleted the twitter app off his phone.

Make It Rain Sports does have a lot of explaining to do. They had 2 interviews with some woman, and even posted an article written by @finsup_AP. The twitter account for @finsup_AP went live 4 days after Make it Rain Sports became a company. Question is, did Freeze know that MIRS was behind the account. He did tweet happy birthday directly to the account. He didn't even do that to Leigh Anne Touhy. FWIW

A solid point someone made on 6pack -- how did he know it was her birthday??

codeDawg
03-13-2015, 11:19 AM
This is a funny conversation:

https://twitter.com/raceybob/status/570604904059969537

Mjoelner34
03-13-2015, 11:19 AM

He can't be. Roberts has an article up on MIRS now saying they were ALL fooled and didn't find out until Rosey broke the story. LOL

Mjoelner34
03-13-2015, 11:21 AM
A solid point someone made on 6pack -- how did he know it was her birthday??

Faulkner's birthday wouldn't happen to be that same day would it?

smootness
03-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Some facts that pretty much tell the story:

1. MIRS comes on the scene just before AP shows up. Then her account, along with Faulkner's are deleted within minutes of each other.
2. MIRS is main outlet trying hard to legitimize her. They tweet her constantly and allow 'her' on the show and to write blogs even in the face of pretty clear evidence she wasn't real, with a lot of people suspecting as much.
3. Freeze somehow knows her birthday and tweets at her much more than other random Ole Miss fans.

That pretty much tells any reasonable person what they need to know.

Seriously, Faulkner is the head of a pretty known entity at this point. People like that don't just randomly delete their twitter accounts. And we have heard nothing explaining it.

Mjoelner34
03-13-2015, 11:28 AM
Seriously, Faulkner is the head of a pretty known entity at this point. People like that don't just randomly delete their twitter accounts. And we have heard nothing explaining it.

It's almost like he's applying for a job at the State Department. #secretserver

smootness
03-13-2015, 11:35 AM
Faulkner's birthday wouldn't happen to be that same day would it?

Good question. Found his facebook and myspace pages, but no birthday is listed on either one.

sandwolf
03-13-2015, 11:39 AM
The thing I would be worried about if I was him is the fact that Gene is such a pushover if Ole Miss tries to have him fired, he might be hung out to dry.

What do you mean? Gene is the only person that can fire Steve. You think that he would do that because a bunch of OM people wanted him to? That's insane.

starkvegasdawg
03-13-2015, 11:42 AM
I made a post on another thread but I'll paraphrase here. Rosebowl and Acey got into a nice back and forth last night on FB and Acey was seriously butthurt over this article being written. Rosebowl refused to back down and made a comment to the effect of he had been way more lenient writing this story than he could have been. Read something into that if you wish. The more I learn the more I think that this whole thing is a baby of MIRS. Nothing but circumstantial evidence and some smoke, but there sure is a lot of smoke.

codeDawg
03-13-2015, 11:43 AM
What do you bet @mrscarbophat sounds a lot like @finsup_ap on the radio?

Maroonthirteen
03-13-2015, 12:02 PM
Well that is how he got the State fans personal information to harrass him.

If he is a BSA coordinator. He is doing investigative background checks on bank customers. He is using 3rd party software (paid for and obtained through the bank) to obtain individuals personal identification information. Which I would be more than willing to bet, looking upnsomeones PII data is for work purposes only and is probably a fireable offense to look up and ESPECIALLY disclose to the general public (twitter).

Westdawg
03-13-2015, 12:04 PM
PURELY HYPOTHETICAL HERE, but allow me to go down this rabbit hole as it were:

the statement made above showing that the twitter accounts were tied to the same verizon number as the @carbophat account is where the "truth" really begins to show itself.
As for deleting a twitter account by simply deleting an app off of your phone....that is not how that works. you have to manually de-activate the account to render it dead. You can delete an app from your phone and yet you still have an active account simply by signing back in through any form of internet access. This account was TERMINATED. however, as those who are tech savvy can attest, you ALWAYS leave a trail, no matter how good you think you are. Anyone or journalist that really wants to know the goodies on these accounts and who/where/when/how, that information is forever stored on servers. If anyone really wants to do so, they can make this all come out in the open.

HYPOTHETICAL Bottom line is this -
MAYBE there were a bunch of "legitimate" journalists who completely fabricated a person by stealing the likeness of someone else in order to promote their business ( i.e. - they made MONEY OFF OF THESE TWO GIRLS!!!) which in an of itself warrants a possible civil action against them due to the fact that their company profited from their likeness without their consent nor they being compensated for use.
second, MAYBE these same journalists, who might be alumni of Ole Miss, have violated, multiple times, NCAA by-laws regarding recruiting and booster contact with any prospective athlete. they went so far as to involve active members of the OM football staff, whether the staff knew it was fake or not is another matter, in order to bring legitimacy to the person being real and involved with recruiting for the university. This, as the least, puts the university in a bad situation, and at worst, in a compromising situation regarding recruiting bylaws to the point of possible secondary violations.
third, and really most importantly, MAYBE these journalists - and i really hate to call them that - have been caught in an elaborate scheme of deception - deception of prospective athletes, deception of an athletic department and athletic staff, a university, a fan base, and especially clients who undoubtedly paid monies to their company in order to run advertisements on their website and show believing that this person was real and the information they were posting was legit. They attempted to further the deception by having SOMEONE who was NOT a real Analesa Presley (sp?) come on to a state-wide radio show in order to further solidify the false person, account, and storyline. These fake accounts were also known to have contacted several individuals who ran fan websites and forums asking for threads to be taken down due to being misrepresented, and in some instances, threatening legal and/or civil action against them if said statements concerning them was not taken down completely. AT THE VERY LEAST, you have individuals who are, without a doubt, lying, deceiving, double-tongued people who ran a lie so far that they went to the lengths that they did to give it validation to its authenticity, as well as completely shut it down and try to make it all disappear when they were finally on the verge of being completely found out to be behind the entire thing and are continuing to lie about it in order to cover it up further and prevent professional and possibly personal damage to themselves. so in summary, MAYBE , JUST MAYBE, that at the least makes those responsible great big

L
I
A
R
S

Political Hack
03-13-2015, 12:04 PM
It's creepy but like others have said I don't see it being a big deal unless someone high up on Freeze's staff knew who it was. Which how you can you prove that? They just claim they didn't know like anyone else. Option 2 is that it was someone on staff who actively tweeted recruits during dead periods. I definitely don't see this becoming anything big if the article doesn't call out someone behind the account by name specifically.

An Ole Miss-centric media outlet had hired a fake reporter to produce stories for them... and paid "her/him/it" for those stories. The fake person stole someone else's identity to do this and spoke with hundreds of recruits under false pretense. It's a big, big deal. From potential tax fraud to recruiting violations, this could take a million different turns.

starkvegasdawg
03-13-2015, 12:09 PM
PURELY HYPOTHETICAL HERE, but allow me to go down this rabbit hole as it were:

the statement made above showing that the twitter accounts were tied to the same verizon number as the @carbophat account is where the "truth" really begins to show itself.
As for deleting a twitter account by simply deleting an app off of your phone....that is not how that works. you have to manually de-activate the account to render it dead. You can delete an app from your phone and yet you still have an active account simply by signing back in through any form of internet access. This account was TERMINATED. however, as those who are tech savvy can attest, you ALWAYS leave a trail, no matter how good you think you are. Anyone or journalist that really wants to know the goodies on these accounts and who/where/when/how, that information is forever stored on servers. If anyone really wants to do so, they can make this all come out in the open.

Bottom line is this -
there were a bunch of "legitimate" journalists who completely fabricated a person by stealing the likeness of someone else in order to promote their business ( i.e. - they made MONEY OFF OF THESE TWO GIRLS!!!) which in an of itself warrants a possible civil action against them due to the fact that their company profited from their likeness without their consent nor they being compensated for use.
second, these same journalists, who are alumni of Ole Miss, have violated, multiple times, NCAA by-laws regarding recruiting and booster contact with any prospective athlete. they went so far as to involve active members of the OM football staff, whether the staff knew it was fake or not is another matter, in order to bring legitimacy to the person being real and involved with recruiting for the university. This, as the least, puts the university in a bad situation, and at worst, in a compromising situation regarding recruiting bylaws to the point of possible secondary violations.
third, and really most importantly, these journalists - and i really hate to call them that - have been caught in an elaborate scheme of deception - deception of prospective athletes, deception of an athletic department and athletic staff, a university, a fan base, and especially clients who undoubtedly paid monies to their company in order to run advertisements on their website and show believing that this person was real and the information they were posting was legit. They attempted to further the deception by having SOMEONE who was NOT a real Analesa Presley (sp?) come on to a state-wide radio show in order to further solidify the false person, account, and storyline. These fake accounts were also known to have contacted several individuals who ran fan websites and forums asking for threads to be taken down due to being misrepresented, and in some instances, threatening legal and/or civil action against them if said statements concerning them was not taken down completely. AT THE VERY LEAST, you have individuals who are, without a doubt, lying, deceiving, double-tongued people who ran a lie so far that they went to the links that they did to give it validation to its authenticity, as well as completely shut it down and try to make it all disappear when they were finally on the verge of being completely found out to be behind the entire thing and are continuing to lie about it in order to cover it up further and prevent professional and possibly personal damage to themselves.
L
I
A
R
S

I would say this is a pretty fair assessment based on what is known at this time.

Political Hack
03-13-2015, 12:14 PM
Westdawg knocked it out of the park.

Saltydog
03-13-2015, 12:43 PM
likeness with the photos and all? Prolly not but I'm assuming. I would think they would have to show it affected their livelihood, etc.

blacklistedbully
03-13-2015, 12:53 PM
This all day. That's BearShark bullshit and taking sports fandom way too far. Be above their garbage. Getting someone fired and/or dragging their family into it is about as low as it gets.

Why I do not post detailed info about myself on MB's, especially those like Rivals, where I an enemy #1 for Ole Miss fans. I have no doubt whatsoever some of those lowlifes have tried to figure out who I am so they can do exactly this kind of BS, or worse. So many of them are, "unhinged", one would have to be a fool to give them the chance to learn who they are, where they work or where they live.

I've even go as far as throwing in some wrong info to throw them off, just in case.

Maroonthirteen
03-13-2015, 01:16 PM
While I agree, that is taking things to far to stalk and post personal information and contact employers just because you don't like a rivals opinion on a message board. It is a different situation when one is employed in a position of public trust and uses his authority to access information and disclose that on the internet. The latter....their employer most certainly should be called. I would if I was a victim... As it looks per twitter that flabloser and one other person are.

Saltydog
03-13-2015, 01:34 PM
shots at MSU every chance he gets and is part of their propoganda machine. He's a majory p.o.s. and he HATES MSU with a vengeance.

blacklistedbully
03-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Found this post from @finsupap:
Analesa @FinsUpAP
What State fans do on a Friday night....pretend to be Rebels. #BlessThem

Ironic that this asshat was ridiculing MSU fans for, "pretending to be" someone they are not, eh?

Bert Stare
03-13-2015, 01:55 PM
.....and we have went mainstream......

http://deadspin.com/fake-female-ole-miss-fan-used-twitter-to-recruit-athlet-1691299370

this could have legs now because they included the hugh freeze connection.

codeDawg
03-13-2015, 01:59 PM
.....and we have went mainstream......

http://deadspin.com/fake-female-ole-miss-fan-used-twitter-to-recruit-athlet-1691299370

this could have legs now because they included the hugh freeze connection.

Hey Bert, check PM.

blacklistedbully
03-13-2015, 02:13 PM

You should forward this info to Deadspin, now that Timothy Burke has written an article and asked anyone with info to contact him. His article is quoting and linking MIRS articles that, not only claim they were innocent victims adn duped, but also takes shots at MSU fans for some nasty tweets that were sent out.

In fact, in the MIRS response article, Roberts is still trying to insinuate this might actually be a young girl, but one with problems, and one who is being terribly mistreated by MSU fans, etc.

I say if those assholes are still trying to lie their way out of it, they deserve to be exposed and punished to the max.

From the Deadspin article:
To contact the author of this post, write to tim@deadspin.com or find him on Twitter @bubbaprog.

MedDawg
03-13-2015, 02:18 PM
#OleMissIsCreeperU

lefty96
03-13-2015, 02:37 PM
You should forward this info to Deadspin, now that Timothy Burke has written an article and asked anyone with info to contact him. His article is quoting and linking MIRS articles that, not only claim they were innocent victims adn duped, but also takes shots at MSU fans for some nasty tweets that were sent out.

In fact, in the MIRS response article, Roberts is still trying to insinuate this might actually be a young girl, but one with problems, and one who is being terribly mistreated by MSU fans, etc.

I say if those assholes are still trying to lie their way out of it, they deserve to be exposed and punished to the max.

From the Deadspin article:
To contact the author of this post, write to tim@deadspin.com or find him on Twitter @bubbaprog.

Done

JDog13
03-13-2015, 02:40 PM
Welp, I doubt the accounts had the same phone number. Carbo would have been smart enough to use a burner. Carbo has a Brandon cell number according to someone that knows him. Supposedly her cell number was a 662.

The accounts were not deleted within 5 minutes of each other. Carbo left the day after Dak's pcb incident. We trolled him till he left and then group fapped over it. Analease deleted her account 2 days later when Steve would not give in to her begging. She agreed to delete her stuff.
If money was paid to this person, it was personal money. The money generated by the show barely paid for itself.
Carbo's wife was not analease either. She is a respected teacher and a straight up person from what my guy tells me. I'm not saying Carbo didn't know who it was, but it wasn't him.
Jake Wimberly would have busted them out if it would have been Acey or Carbo. They couldn't have worked with him for four years and held shade on him that long. No way possible.
I hate to ruin your theories, but this is the truth. If you don't wanna believe me, whatevs.

Political Hack
03-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Welp, I doubt the accounts had the same phone number. Carbo would have been smart enough to use a burner. Carbo has a Brandon cell number according to someone that knows him. Supposedly her cell number was a 662.

The accounts were not deleted within 5 minutes of each other. Carbo left the day after Dak's pcb incident. We trolled him till he left and then group fapped over it. Analease deleted her account 2 days later when Steve would not give in to her begging. She agreed to delete her stuff.
If money was paid to this person, it was personal money. The money generated by the show barely paid for itself.
Carbo's wife was not analease either. She is a respected teacher and a straight up person from what my guy tells me. I'm not saying Carbo didn't know who it was, but it wasn't him.
Jake Wimberly would have busted them out if it would have been Acey or Carbo. They couldn't have worked with him for four years and held shade on him that long. No way possible.
I hate to ruin your theories, but this is the truth. If you don't wanna believe me, whatevs.

If it was any of them, it was all of them.

yjnkdawg
03-13-2015, 03:01 PM
I picked this up off the internet, but no date. I guess one boy was kind of warning the other one.

RT @Rebel_AGP (https://twitter.com/search?q=%40Rebel_AGP): @aceyrob (https://twitter.com/search?q=%40aceyrob) first strip clubs and now money. mama's aren't going to like this.

Westdawg
03-13-2015, 03:01 PM

if you really think they have no prior knowledge of this, then you you are believing in the wrong people. We have all been calling these accounts out for over two years. little by little, they - this small group of "journalists" - have worked harder and harder to give validation to this fake person. You honestly believe that they were all fooled? ain't no freaking way. I realize that ppl can be dumb sometimes, but with as many ppl over the years trying to point out the truth of this, they worked way too hard to keep this a real person, to the point of bringing in someone on their radio show to give it full life in order to take the heat off and make all of us dumb, thin-skinned, redneck MSU fans look to be what they claimed we were. They have been feeding their own egos, their own fan bases, and yes, their own wallets or at the least their business footprint and exposure....because regardless of what you think, they have increased the hits on their site and the numbers of listeners of their radio show.....and now that it all comes out in the wash, they expect all of us to just swallow that turd and believe that they knew NOTHING?????
I may have been born, but it sure wasn't yesterday.
My grandfather always said that the smallest pile of crap at the barn is eventually the pile that you step in the most, stinks the worst, and you keep on you the longest.......there ya go, MIRS.

Political Hack
03-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Occam's Razor.

Who stood to gain the most?

Westdawg
03-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Occam's Razor.

Who stood to gain the most?

a crazy girl that they claimed doomed them all?

a group of guys trying to further legitimize their business and thoughts on OM football?

an athletic program willing to pull out all the stops to bring in top level recruits and give eye candy to?

or a nice blend?

solodawg
03-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Couldn't this young lady who was catfished file a civil lawsuit? Probably could subpoena MIRS to gain the contact information because evidently they have this persons phone#. I would love to know who this person or persons is.

FlabLoser
03-13-2015, 03:30 PM
Hell hath no fury like MIRS when FinsUpAP was questioned. They defended her more ferociously than the did Ole Miss.

JDog13
03-13-2015, 03:44 PM
if you really think they have no prior knowledge of this, then you you are believing in the wrong people. We have all been calling these accounts out for over two years. little by little, they - this small group of "journalists" - have worked harder and harder to give validation to this fake person. You honestly believe that they were all fooled? ain't no freaking way. I realize that ppl can be dumb sometimes, but with as many ppl over the years trying to point out the truth of this, they worked way too hard to keep this a real person, to the point of bringing in someone on their radio show to give it full life in order to take the heat off and make all of us dumb, thin-skinned, redneck MSU fans look to be what they claimed we were. They have been feeding their own egos, their own fan bases, and yes, their own wallets or at the least their business footprint and exposure....because regardless of what you think, they have increased the hits on their site and the numbers of listeners of their radio show.....and now that it all comes out in the wash, they expect all of us to just swallow that turd and believe that they knew NOTHING?????
I may have been born, but it sure wasn't yesterday.
My grandfather always said that the smallest pile of crap at the barn is eventually the pile that you step in the most, stinks the worst, and you keep on you the longest.......there ya go, MIRS.

I guess you missed the part where I said carbo may have known? I don't believe anything carbo or acey says. I knew she was fake like everyone on this board did. Yes, acey and carbo vouched for her. I wouldn't be shocked if Carbo was the mastermind behind her ability to get personal info.

I'm telling you what I know to be true. That some comments on the board are wrong. I don't know anything more about them than what my guy tells me. Again, I don't think highly of either one of them. They are no more a journalist than ap was an actual person. Only person I thought was any good on the podcast was Wimberly.

Like I said, believe whatever you want. My guy told me if we really want to know who it is, look up prominent North Mississippi lawyers and start digging. Whoever that could be.

starkvegasdawg
03-13-2015, 04:07 PM
So do we need to make one call or check lawyer ex cons?

Westdawg
03-13-2015, 04:10 PM
JDog13,

I stand corrected on that part. I have no problem making crow a part of my daily diet 😝

RougeDawg
03-13-2015, 04:38 PM
We all know those delusional f*cks live in a fictitious world. Take those "@FinsUpAp national championships" they claim or their "holy savior head coach" they believe In. These are just a couple of their unicorn milk beliefs.

This fake Twitter account is more realistic than their championships and Bucky's holiness.

662dawg
03-13-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm told the lawyer ordeal is a dead end. Maybe it was the wrong lawyer? Lol

JDog13
03-13-2015, 05:15 PM
I'm told the lawyer ordeal is a dead end. Maybe it was the wrong lawyer? Lol

I have no clue on that

yjnkdawg
03-13-2015, 05:32 PM
I don't know if it is just me, but that so-called interview of AP on MIRS sounded like an older woman, than what AP was portrayed to be.