PDA

View Full Version : Greg Sankey

It_Could_Happen
03-12-2015, 04:54 PM
New SEC commissioner. He came and spoke to a class I had on campus last year. I was wondering if he had MSU connections? I thought I had read on the board earlier in the year he did but I'm not sure.

vv83
03-16-2015, 03:38 PM
I don't know if he personally has any connections but his daughter goes here. Same class as me (Senior). I've had a few classes with her seems like she comes from a great family.

TheRef
03-16-2015, 03:52 PM
I don't know if he personally has any connections but his daughter goes here. Same class as me (Senior). I've had a few classes with her seems like she comes from a great family.

Yupp...she's a senior in Professional Broadcast Meteorology.

TUSK
03-16-2015, 04:59 PM
interesting.

yall should get together, form the MBC (Maroon Bulldog Club) and take that cat to dinner...

Ralph
03-16-2015, 05:02 PM
That's his only connection. He spoke at an Alumni event and a photo was taken with the Alumni Assoc logo in the background so it was misleading. He went to Syracuse and Cortland St if memory serves.

Howboutdemdogs
03-16-2015, 05:16 PM
Yes, but let's remember, blood is thicker than water. A Father will do for a Daughter. I not implying, but stating a basic human nature fact.

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Yes, but let's remember, blood is thicker than water. A Father will do for a Daughter. I not implying, but stating a basic human nature fact.

With all of our problems here lately, that makes me feel better. At least we won't have to worry about our Broadcasting Meteorology team being put on probation anytime soon.

Sorry Howboutdemdogs. I couldn't resist.