PDA

View Full Version : Don't get your hopes up for Newman to MSU...

fishwater99
03-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Big Train was interviewed yesterday and he said that he didn't think Ray was the right coach for MSU.
No way he lets Mailk go to State if he has no confidence in Ray as the coach.

You can watch Callaway tomorrow night at 8pm in the 5A Finals.
Weatherspoon plays tomorrow at 4pm.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/prepsreport/2015/03/01/mhsaa-state-tournament-schedules-2015/24237283/

msstate7
03-12-2015, 02:16 PM
That quote wasn't in that article. Do you have the article in which Webster said that?

BTW, I haven't had my hopes up in months

starkvegasdawg
03-12-2015, 02:30 PM
BTW, I haven't had my hopes up in months

They make a pill for that. Talk to your doctor.

Coach34
03-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Is there someone that does?

fishwater99
03-12-2015, 02:41 PM
I heard Horatio on the radio yesterday. 105.9 in Jackson..

Political Hack
03-12-2015, 02:47 PM
More bad news... they're not going to be able to figure out time travel or human teleportation during our life time.

maroonmania
03-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Big Train was interviewed yesterday and he said that he didn't think Ray was the right coach for MSU.
No way he lets Mailk go to State if he has no confidence in Ray as the coach.

You can watch Callaway tomorrow night at 8pm in the 5A Finals.
Weatherspoon plays tomorrow at 4pm.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/prepsreport/2015/03/01/mhsaa-state-tournament-schedules-2015/24237283/

Don't despair, nobody had their hopes up. And I will just say that is so "We are MState" to have an MSU basketball legacy this good right at the time our basketball program is in its worst shape of the past 25 years.

quickstrike2
03-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Not sure why anyone would have their hopes up. I don't think an encouraging thing has happened with him in quite some time, possible ever. I would rather him go to Kansas than a SEC and beat our ass though.

Johnson85
03-12-2015, 03:53 PM
More bad news... they're not going to be able to figure out time travel or human teleportation during our life time.

Why is it bad news that they won't figure out time travel in our life time? Isn't it irrelevant when they figure it out?

sleepy dawg
03-12-2015, 04:22 PM
I thought it was a forgone conclusion that he wasn't coming here.

dawgs
03-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Not sure why anyone would have their hopes up. I don't think an encouraging thing has happened with him in quite some time, possible ever. I would rather him go to Kansas than a SEC and beat our ass though.

If he goes to kansas or kentucky or somewhere, I won't be too pissed. Definitely won't blame him. If he goes to LSU, I will be furious that we ****ed it up so bad.

MedDawg
03-12-2015, 05:14 PM

Well who won't be beating us next year anyway? It's not like we were going to be beating anyone he goes to. At worst he takes LSU to a FF and LSU gets some more good recruits, but LSU is getting good recruits anyway.

As far as State's program--if he doesn't go to State then it doesn't matter where he goes, even in the SEC.

TheDogFather
03-12-2015, 06:04 PM
If he goes to kansas or kentucky or somewhere, I won't be too pissed. Definitely won't blame him. If he goes to LSU, I will be furious that we ****ed it up so bad.

Who is "we"? MSU hasn't done a single thing to screw up the recruitment of Malik. Rick Ray single handedly screwed up the recruitment of Malik by consistenly maintaining a turd pile of a basketball team.

Any semblance of success or even a show of potential would've been enough to secure that LOI.

But, hey, at least we don't have to put up with "Stands"

dawgs
03-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Who is "we"? MSU hasn't done a single thing to screw up the recruitment of Malik. Rick Ray single handedly screwed up the recruitment of Malik by consistenly maintaining a turd pile of a basketball team.

Any semblance of success or even a show of potential would've been enough to secure that LOI.

But, hey, at least we don't have to put up with "Stands"

Stans had to go. And "we" is our admin that ****ed up the hire and continues to **** up the program by sticking with their mistake, and every fan that's accepted ray is sticking around instead of raising hell about it.

Harrydawg
03-12-2015, 08:02 PM
We are not out of this deal yet.....LSU has an incredible class coming in which includes one of the best points in the nation.

This helps MSU...and yes, Malik is a one and done wherever he goes. It's less important where he goes, Malik is that good.