PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Baseball

berr6728
03-11-2015, 11:49 PM
For all of you who want to tear down and build a new stadium, tonight should tell you that we are not ready to run with the big dogs in baseball. A new stadium will not win any more games or get anymore recruits to sign or put anymore fans in stadium we have to win. John should withdraw himself from trying to get a new stadium built. I understand his motive as to leave a legacy at State in baseball, but he should figure out how to win a national championship and that will be his legacy. I feel we as MSU alumni should pull together to get things accomplished, what ever it takes. You who post here are very quick to condem anyone else who does not agree with your agenda. I could name names but I feel that would be negative.

Homedawg
03-12-2015, 12:18 AM
For all of you who want to tear down and build a new stadium, tonight should tell you that we are not ready to run with the big dogs in baseball. A new stadium will not win any more games or get anymore recruits to sign or put anymore fans in stadium we have to win. John should withdraw himself from trying to get a new stadium built. I understand his motive as to leave a legacy at State in baseball, but he should figure out how to win a national championship and that will be his legacy. I feel we as MSU alumni should pull together to get things accomplished, what ever it takes. You who post here are very quick to condem anyone else who does not agree with your agenda. I could name names but I feel that would be negative.

So you are against a new stadium because we lost 4 games? Makes sense....either I misunderstood your post or you're stupid. If I did I appologize in advance.

smootness
03-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Uh....what?

Maroonthirteen
03-12-2015, 02:27 AM
You couldn't be more wrong. Talent is the problem now. The stadium is old and behind most sec venues now. We need upgraded and nicer facilities to improve recruiting.

shoeless joe
03-12-2015, 07:07 AM
So by your logic we should not have built the new endzone in football prior to last year based on the fact that we lost six games in '13? Makes sense**

messageboardsuperhero
03-12-2015, 07:30 AM
What does it matter if you don't think we should build a new stadium? I thought you said you'd never go back to a State home game as long as Cohen was still the coach?

Eric Nies Grind Time
03-12-2015, 07:57 AM

Do you really think this this? This is so dumb.

engie
03-12-2015, 08:05 AM
I took up for you the last time you posted ridiculously. I won't be doing it again.

How can you possibly go to 50 years of baseball games and still be this clueless?

I seen it dawg
03-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Hahaha this must be Smittys other username.

Smitty
03-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Hahaha this must be Smittys other username.

Living rent free in your head too. 95% of the board is agreeing with my premise on the offense yet you continue to embarrass yourself.

Liverpooldawg
03-12-2015, 08:39 AM

Humm, let's see, for starters we would still be playing in a 30,000 seat football stadium with no lights. Basketball would still be in McCarthy gym. We would still be playing in the old 3,000 seat Dudy Noble that had wooden bleachers for all but about 300 seats. Yeah, that makes plenty of sense.

maroonmania
03-12-2015, 08:45 AM

Good gracious man, we need a new stadium A) because baseball IS a big deal at MSU win or lose and B) our stadium is nearly 30 years old and its time to be updated. And you are totally wrong about recruits, the new stadium WLL attract more recruits, that part is a no brainer. And better recruits will lead to more wins and more fans in the stands.

chef dixon
03-12-2015, 08:58 AM
It is very common for "big dogs" to lose baseball games to lesser teams in non-conference. None of these games did we get our ass whooped. We are good enough to have glaring problems and still have a chance to win most nights. If Brown, Sexton, and Tatum continue to play well we will be fine against our better competition.

I seen it dawg
03-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Living rent free in your head too. 95% of the board is agreeing with my premise on the offense yet you continue to embarrass yourself.

If it bothered me you were here I could just hit a button chief. It's kind of comical your continued ranting on the same thing over and over and over because that's all your limited knowledge will let you talk about. And why hijack this great thread about why not to build a new stadium for your continued agenda? Weak sauce

pscf3
03-12-2015, 10:03 AM
It always amazes me when people think that things like stadium improvements or crazy uniforms are mutually exclusive with winning.