PDA

View Full Version : Nfl

msstate7
03-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Lots of interesting things happening today...

Jimmy graham to Seahawks

Nick foles and Sam Bradford exchanged

Jake Locker retired

Should the saints trade brees?

Dallas_Dawg
03-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Revis to Jets
Suh deal still not official.
Demarco Murray supposedly in talks with Raiders, Eagles and Jags

thf24
03-10-2015, 09:22 PM
To me that all but confirms that Kelly is going to try to trade up for Mariota. No way you trade you trade your proven starter for a glass QB like Bradford and intend for him to fill the same role.

msstate7
03-10-2015, 09:24 PM
To me that all but confirms that Kelly is going to try to trade up for Mariota. No way you trade you trade your proven starter for a glass QB like Bradford and intend for him to fill the same role.

That seems to be the case, but they'll have to trade up a good bit to get MM

SapperDawg
03-10-2015, 10:14 PM
With two first rounders now, I have to think the Saints will be drafting Brees' replacement, and have an idea of how to use one of those two pics for moving up. I would think Bees is in his last two years wearing the Black and Gold, and could be on the block next year.

thunderclap
03-11-2015, 09:43 AM
I somehow missed the Foles trade. What the hell?

RossDawg82
03-11-2015, 10:09 AM
With two first rounders now, I have to think the Saints will be drafting Brees' replacement, and have an idea of how to use one of those two pics for moving up. I would think Bees is in his last two years wearing the Black and Gold, and could be on the block next year.

I would have liked to see the Bucs go after a serviceable QB in Free Agency and use that #1 pick as some serious trade bait. Maybe we can talk The Aints into sending us Drew Brees for that pick.

msstate7
03-11-2015, 11:57 AM
I would have liked to see the Bucs go after a serviceable QB in Free Agency and use that #1 pick as some serious trade bait. Maybe we can talk The Aints into sending us Drew Brees for that pick.

I make that trade if I'm the saints.

Quaoarsking
03-11-2015, 12:15 PM
I really would prefer the Saints wait a year and make Dak the heir apparent to Brees

If Winston ends up a Saint, I'm probably done.

msstate7
03-11-2015, 12:31 PM
I really would prefer the Saints wait a year and make Dak the heir apparent to Brees

I'd make the trade whether I intended to draft Winston or not. Philadelphia looks determined to draft mariota, so let them give the world to move up. Stockpile draft picks and get your qb next season.

RossDawg82
03-11-2015, 01:23 PM

exactly how I feel about the Bucs drafting him.

mcain31
03-11-2015, 01:33 PM
I think Winston will make TB a contender soon. He's the only QB that'll be ready to play from day 1. I really hope Derrick Brooks makes a positive impact on Winston.

My Niners are probably going to be the bottom of the barrel in the NFC West. We are losing so many guys. I'm still unsure about Kaepernick.

mcain31
03-11-2015, 03:20 PM
With Andre Johnson and Frank Gore now in Indianapolis, I believe the Colts will challenge the Broncos and Patriots for the AFC. They still need help at Safety.